Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

You stop, you die!

Someone linked me this post ~

Highly unlikely you had to trigger the sleeping boi, you're in sand till neck - you don't want me back to control primes.

Let you breath before school starts.

Didnt know is so bad in Blue ally You have post sh1t like that to prove something...... But after breaking another ally, after breaking NonFactors..... and from 160+ ppls CC to geathering impressive number of 2 partys on sieges ...... Lets say it  MoDoy/Rizos leaders number one !!

45 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Didnt know is so bad in Blue ally You have post sh1t like that to prove something...... But after breaking another ally, after breaking NonFactors..... and from 160+ ppls CC to geathering impressive number of 2 partys on sieges ...... Lets say it  MoDoy/Rizos leaders number one !!

this shows which view you have on the game and fights. you just see your goal in bringing together as many people as possible.

well - and we dont give a fuck ...

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

1:00 focus death ended, and u didnt rebuffed it.

yes, and 0:42 i deleted boa instead of vampiric, 0:55 i get stunned while generally for chase fights zerk is better, 1:14 i backstab mob and more

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Someone linked me this post ~

Highly unlikely you had to trigger the sleeping boi, you're in sand till neck - you don't want me back to control primes.

Let you breath before school starts.

school started already, maybe you were sleeping too long? what will happen if you come back and lead primes? its not like sjeks lets us free farm and with numbers right now you dont have to be special forces leader to win
maybe we will see more epics deleted? but wait, you managed to do that even when you didnt play, so nothing will change, at least for us? (perks will have 1 more pt they need to share toi with)

50 minutes ago, YipMan said:

is this another BR fanboi which pretends to be chinese? kkkkk

ps: Uin went missing after he died in first 2s of pvps on 1st of september (i guess realized its not so much fun without hero), does any1 know where this mighty dagger (which has impact even without hero) go?

image.thumb.png.c8b4e9f72a467e2aed6f2dcb6b791d7d.png

53 minutes ago, Anytime said:

this shows which view you have on the game and fights. you just see your goal in bringing together as many people as possible.

well - and we dont give a fuck ...

Clan Leaders/Ally leaders should stick ppls together not care about only own CP's and make perma dramas..... But You dont give a fuck ..... so again You have 2 CP's at sieges, and after cry cry, that You are on extinction..... Eaven JF was more serious side than You are, whith Your kind of politics.

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ps: Uin went missing after he died in first 2s of pvps on 1st of september (i guess realized its not so much fun without hero), does any1 know where this mighty dagger (which has impact even without hero) go?

Uin is absent now, and dont play at all.... He dont reroll like some peoples do after not geting hero....

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Clan Leaders/Ally leaders should stick ppls together not care about only own CP's and make perma dramas..... But You dont give a fuck ..... so again You have 2 CP's at sieges, and after cry cry, that You are on extinction..... Eaven JF was more serious side than You are, whith Your kind of politics. 

nobody cries after sieges, what are you talking about? :D

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Uin is absent now, and dont play at all.... He dont reroll like some peoples do after not geting hero.... 

kkkkkkkkkk

37 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Clan Leaders/Ally leaders should stick ppls together

Seems to have worked well as you can see on the pvp video!

Stick together TEAM ?

I think you should just let us decide how many people we think are healthy in clan/ally ...

Edited by Anytime

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

To be continued

We copied that strategie from you. Seems to be working. Thanks bro.

Edited by Anytime

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

To be continued

1:04
Sjeks: modoy, modoy, modoy, modoy, modoy

classic, love is in the air ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

How do you call out targets? in chat?

we send pigeons, so until mine arrives to poland, you can feel safe coz rizos wont assist to kill the main DDs of enemy pt

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Real DDs dont need to assist to kill (c) Modoy

coz they know what targets they need to pick up, looks like you are not real DD, sorry

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

Seems to have worked well as you can see on the pvp video!

Stick together TEAM ?

I think you should just let us decide how many people we think are healthy in clan/ally ...

Sure its not mine clan You are destroing...... You used to destroy ally clans from inside .... like SM, and NF.......

Lets see next clans who want to make ally with You ... if there will be any interested.

You are cool guys .... shame only 2 other cp's on serwer are cool enough to see it xd 

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Sure its not mine clan You are destroing...... You used to destroy ally clans from inside .... like SM, and NF.......

Lets see next clans who want to make ally with You ... if there will be any interested.

You are cool guys .... shame only 2 other cp's on serwer are cool enough to see it xd 

Who says we're interested in an alliance. Or was that an offer now? i've heard you don't take it too seriously with your principles.

Do we want to be friends?

From the protocol of the last Defcon1 clan meeting:
(Aattendees: 3 - LEL why so low activity ...)

List of clans/allys we want to destroy:

NF done
SM done
Porks - in process
China - BETTA BI FRENDS?

marginal note: Where is jungle actually?

EDIT: Apology: spelling mistake in protocol! NO GOOD ENGRISH kkkk

Edited by Anytime

11 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

You'll get more restart time so you can continue scamming people's 16++ guns to try sell them. Koreans still don't know it was an inside job?  

shit - the moldavian desert fox was unearthed to punish us ...

nvm: here in the forum he can't harm me ?