Koliu3

A New Low rate server from the beginning 1.0

I'd say too much effort for too little reward - they said they're going to open a H5 server in the past (I'm still 98% positive the lineage.club was their project), but there's just not enough coders... Better focus on the developement of the current server 

You know they should not develop anything but just configure the server they have? I think its more marketing and money decision what will be open right now. 

Don't think we need other server though. 

Edited by mazoku

29 minutes ago, mazoku said:

You know they should not develop anything but just configure the server they have? I think its more marketing and money decision what will be open right now. 

Don't think we need other server though. 

So not ban bots, not solve players problems, not do nothing at all ?? Sorry its not offi ... xd 

Like i say if you have some progres to 2.5 just make New very low maby x1 New srever .I am shure will be full and will be bether then old 3 years old server with +5000 + brez scrools in hero

Cuse i have this one.Mak new server a server politics is very good with no EWx EAx in shop nad will be most wellcomed.I play all the time in this server ...i finis after cugar event ..you broke the game with so much boosts.I hope i se NEW x1 SERVER and more work on Expandions.If you start from Bginig you give mor then 1 year to make new expandion.. 

Like i say if you have some progres to 2.5 just make New very low maby x1 New srever .I am shure will be full and will be bether then old 3 years old server with +5000 + brez scrools in hero

@Koll

I would just remove those Bres scrolls bres del if 100>
And give some refund, in some kind of mb buff scrolls or beer.

Cuz that 1k bres scrolls..it takes out the comptetive side of pvp. No one is scared to be killed and goes in fight like it's the last one, including boxes)

Edited by Reddish

6 hours ago, Reddish said:

I would just remove those Bres scrolls bres del if 100>
And give some refund, in some kind of mb buff scrolls or beer.

Cuz that 1k bres scrolls..it takes out the comptetive side of pvp. No one is scared to be killed and goes in fight like it's the last one, including boxes)

No, if they decide to do that they will kill the end game pvp, serioursly. You said no one is scared to be killed, thats good for a healthy pvp enviorment, better than nobody fighting because they are scared of loose 4% when they know it will take a fucking while to take it back, specially at 79+

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

No, if they decide to do that they will kill the end game pvp, serioursly. You said no one is scared to be killed, thats good for a healthy pvp enviorment, better than nobody fighting because they are scared of loose 4% when they know it will take a fucking while to take it back, specially at 79+

U always have Bres for COLs. U just won't be an idiot anymore if u don't wanna loose spot and % and having rly hard time after to bres urself. That's it.

And now we see all the sh1t ppl making cuz they have that infinite Bres without any consequences.
Make BRES great again! :D

Guys i have top information.. They wil Open x0,5 rates serwer WITHOUT any rezes... It will be Iron man mode .... Thats mean when You die... You will remain dead and lose all itmes.

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Guys i have top information.. They wil Open x0,5 rates serwer WITHOUT any rezes... It will be Iron man mode .... Thats mean when You die... You will remain dead and lose all itmes.

Damn, that would be a killer server mode, imagine if this was some kind of tournament for money, with first char/cp/clan to reach lv 60 getting $10k or something...Clan member dies, you play with 1 less person... *tension intensifies*

9 hours ago, Koliu3 said:

And Again is any chances for new fresh x1 server from  Very beginig 1.0?

If you want 1.0 experience then just turn off your soulshots.

Kidding but it would most likely just cause more damage than good...

anyway after this bress fiesta i doubt ppl wouldnt get heart attack after 1h of playing with -10% on death, so new server would be empty in 2h ?

Anyway a chance of New fresh server somwere in time :D ? I am shure many ppl will join.Only difrence is rate all politics is very good.i was play all the time in this server ,i finish my game before Cugar event finish cuse i get 2500 brez + 50 premium boxes for 1 week on day 3 on event ... the fk.And thats only me.I realy need to play Hardcore l2 classick server in Very begining when the fun is Bigest :D i realy hope Admins only job is to provide new server with rate 1x1x1x1 with same politics on server 6month 1.0 ,6 month 1,3 , 6 month 1,5 etc.

p.s. Sorry for my very bad english.

Edited by Koliu3

i suggest new server x100 on all rates with update every 3 months and ofc ban hwid from old players  and merge after 1 yr