Koliu3

A New Low rate server from the beginning 1.0

we already said it multiple times that if we would open a new server would be with a chronicle as far away from classic as possible to not attract the community from classic into the new one. Opening another classic server is not a option we even consider possible anytime in the future.

if another server will come out from us will for sure not be classic, but some other version of the game like one of the Gracias or H5.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, San0 said:

we already said it multiple times that if we would open a new server would be with a chronicle as far away from classic as possible to not attract the community from classic into the new one. Opening another classic server is not a option we even consider possible anytime in the future.

if another server will come out from us will for sure not be classic, but some other version of the game like one of the Gracias or H5.

is there a possibility for new hats from COL shop? would be nice to have a bit more options

• Like 1

Is many new servers in the net space.The problem is very poor managment of those servers.I play in this server from the beta test in 2014-2015 y.I was always agree with you dessisions on server MOD changes and menagment.You guys was ot so greedy to get mone from ppl like other servers.I want to see aonther nostalgic old scool Classick server fromthe bigest Hardcore gaming  even in less X xp.I am shure have thousends of players lik me who play l2 since 2002-2003 y.And old 4-5 y server on 3 major update is too slow even for us old gamers.This is ,why i sugest tto just make a copy of this server on lower stats (one more PC Server -mashine) to feel for maby for many of us last time  good old times.Thats it you can lock this Topick!

p.s. Gracia and H5 is 1 idea less abomination for l2 from GOD.

I wish you all luck.

3 hours ago, Bettyalaph said:

THE NEW SERVER WILL BE FREE FOR ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO PLAY WITHOUT THE CLANS ACTING LIKE ADMINS...TOTALLY NEUTRAL, ALL ALLOWED....NO TK ONLY....

yeah, not like when this server was opened, everybody was pked on sight by 10-15 lvl higher chars on basic spots (now you get pked only on bosses :d )

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, not like when this server was opened, everybody was pked on sight by 10-15 lvl higher chars on basic spots (now you get pked only on bosses :d )

good luck with exping on 1.0 40+ when both DV (2 entrances) and Cruma (1 entrance) are on lockdown :D:D:D

21 minutes ago, Kure said:

good luck with exping on 1.0 40+ when both DV (2 entrances) and Cruma (1 entrance) are on lockdown :D:D:D

i didnt play but i heard legends about xp on 1.0, its funny how people think this deviates hunting and pking now is something hardcore when you have 9999 spots to hide yourself and farm peacefully :D thinking if new server would open, they would fam zones and bosses peacefully with everyone like one big family - reality would hit them hard when at start they would get destroyed in case they would like to go to some decent xp zone/boss, even after top players would gain 10-15 lvls advantage over randoms, they wouldnt be in peace because then mid tier players would become top kek stars and would start doing same thing ^_^ 

First two guys summoners russian were controlling server (both banned for illegal software later).

Then server was controled by Pride I think, one russian CP of people 52+ with adamantite stuff. Everyone was getting pked in CT. Also back then u could use scrolls in farming location, so u just kill everyone. Clean karma, clean counter. 

Then server population dropped to such a low amount of numbers that everyone thought it will 100% fail. (they couldnt solve 9 ppl party bug and innova started)

During that time Reaver with one archer cp 58+ locked DV and people had to pay adena if wanted to farm there. Aka vigillance. Later whole server was vs Reaver boyz, we managed sometimes to push them out. 

After that they added more locations and it wasnt so bad for casuals.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

First two guys summoners russian were controlling server (both banned for illegal software later).

Then server was controled by Pride I think, one russian CP of people 52+ with adamantite stuff. Everyone was getting pked in toi. Also back then u could use scrolls in farming location, so u just kill everyone. Clean karma, clean counter. 

Then server population dropped to such a low amount of numbers that everyone thought it will 100% fail. (they couldnt solve 9 ppl party bug and innova started)

During that time Reaver with one archer cp 58+ locked DV and people had to pay adena if wanted to farm there. Aka vigillance. Later whole server was vs Reaver boyz, we managed sometimes to push them out. 

Getting pked in cruma losing 10% which was hours of exp without soulshots. If you played in 1.0 you see people complaining today and you just laugh :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yomana said:

Getting pked in cruma losing 10% which was hours of exp without soulshots. If you played in 1.0 you see people complaining today and you just laugh :D

You make it seem like playing in 1.0 wasn't fun at all. In reality nothing has changed since then. Nowadays if u are a casual player who cannot play daily in CP, you won't get anywhere close end game conent, just like it was in 1.0 and 1.5 and 2.0. However back then in 1.0 95% of server was equally weak, so people joined a random party in cruma hitting krator without shots for 2 minutes while talking, socializing, enjoying their time.

8 minutes ago, pako said:

You make it seem like playing in 1.0 wasn't fun at all. In reality nothing has changed since then. Nowadays if u are a casual player who cannot play daily in CP, you won't get anywhere close end game conent, just like it was in 1.0 and 1.5 and 2.0. However back then in 1.0 95% of server was equally weak, so people joined a random party in cruma hitting krator without shots for 2 minutes while talking, socializing, enjoying their time.

You can't be casual and realistically expect to have access to end game in a game like L2. Not in this version of the game at least. 

A new server, it will only be worse for casual players, since the gap between casuals and nolifers will be gigantic for the first months, while the market will be underdevelopped and controlled entirely by the big sides. 

Edited by Fortuna

You are right. That is why 1.0 might have been more enjoyable for casuals than current version of the server and there is no reason to laugh at them. The game was much much slower. If you logged once in a while then you didn't really lose much. From casual point of view the criticism is perfectly valid.

2 minutes ago, pako said:

You are right. That is why 1.0 might have been more enjoyable for casuals than current version of the server and there is no reason to laugh at them. The game was much much slower. If you logged once in a while then you didn't really lose much. From casual point of view the criticism is perfectly valid.

The problem of this server is all "good cps" left long time ago, and all randoms are casuals. not the chronicle or "high" level population

20 minutes ago, pako said:

I laugh on casuals cause nowdays you can reach 80 lvl (have full skills , have fun in olympiad) without joining any side. Back in the day you couldnt do that cause all the top spots were close.

So when i hear people complaining that someone pk them yes i laugh.

I never said 1.0 wasnt fun , i just respond to people say top clans right now dont let them grow (or that you cant reach the items they have)

• Like 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

The problem of this server is all "good cps" left long time ago, and all randoms are casuals. not the chronicle or "high" level population

Maybe but I find it hard to believe that no new "good cps" have chances of being formed. I am sure players are out there, but currently you can actually reach 78 on your own and once you reach this point, you are not really encouraged to bother and make new CPs. At best it is much easier to try and join exsting ones.

When people hit that wall on 50 lvl instead of 78, they were much more motivated to group up and work together to become stronger.

Just now, Yomana said:

I never said 1.0 wasnt fun , i just respond to people say top clans right now dont let them grow (or that you cant reach the items they have)

Fair enough. Random players have many options to choose right now and I agree with that, but like I said, grinding in empty spots while top dogs are farming new update content is really not enjoyable so they come to 75 lvl RB in order to die and cry later.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:47 PM, Yomana said:

Exactly, forgot about this -10% lol.

40-55 was how long? 1.5 month ? longer? 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:02 PM, ProGressive said:

Then server was controled by Pride I think, one russian CP of people 52+ with adamantite stuff. Everyone was getting pked in CT. Also back then u could use scrolls in farming location, so u just kill everyone. Clean karma, clean counter. 

It's been barely 4 years and reading these lines is already giving me nostalgia goosebumps :D good times good times

3gd2jl.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Exactly, forgot about this -10% lol.

40-55 was how long? 1.5 month ? longer? 

I started as casual in clan system , no cps to xp so for me it was longer. Idk exactly maybe 2-3 months. i dont remember

L2 is L2 cuse is HARDCORE thats make this Game Unique and is nbot a Game for 2-3 months.More Hard was the Game more fun it is.This Game is not for Casual Plaers is only for Serious Gamers :D And yes L2 is A religion not a regular Game.