Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Best of summer banlist

in case someone was bored to look through it, here are the best candidates (sadly idk nicks of more koreans/china boiz, so maybe more interesting nicks got banned as well, but i will never know!) :P

image.png.ef80edd834296267b8138fc3cde1e14a.png

• Haha 2

Best "Abyss Walker" Banned ?

Best "Clown from China" Shambawamba banned 

JdoO Ok i know he is idiot but got caught 2 times #china n1

Smart boys image.png.0d26e6f94a48b0d43a23af441858b2d8.png

@Rizos the 1st moment i saw him i reported and he got banned.i dont get why ppl to pretend to be me...its not like any1 giving me all clan items like u rizo

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

in case someone was bored to look through it, here are the best candidates (sadly idk nicks of more koreans/china boiz, so maybe more interesting nicks got banned as well, but i will never know!) :P

image.png.ef80edd834296267b8138fc3cde1e14a.png

Lf info about it dont have any idea oO

1 minute ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Why I should ask them if its my char and i play on her?

if nobody ever logged you or doesnt have your acc, then you should ask yourself then :D

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if nobody ever logged you or doesnt have your acc, then you should ask yourself then :D

I ask my self and dont understand what i did so ask admins about it. Very interesting and confusing situation.

it was pointed out to me that some couple of chat bans were added to the ban list also so support team would know in case people complain about it on tickets. Yours might be one of this.

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

it was pointed out to me that some couple of chat bans were added to the ban list also so support team would know in case people complain about it on tickets. Yours might be one of this.

Its not for chat for sure i never bully or insult ppl. So i am still confused about it.

7 minutes ago, San0 said:

lel, could you put those "outlaws" in some separate list? how are we supposed to make fun of ppl getting banned and then figure out its freaking chat ban? :(

Top "Abyss Walker" do the RMT!
it now remains to ban the rest of the businessmen . and the server can be closed.

you can ban me everywhere
no plans to return to the server with 200 online
. wake up

bye bye

Edited by Chest
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chest said:

it now remains to ban the rest of the businessmen . and the server can be closed.

. wake up

bye bye

slightly worried considering title, date of video uploaded and date of pvps on video :| gl hf on official, wondering how far you can pull it there is you couldnt pull it far on this private server ^_^ 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chest said:

. wake up

bye bye

Cya next year when NCsoft introduces the destruction scrolls in L2store ?

PS: Giran has 2k online with boxes right now, literally on the first day. You should curb your ethusiasm while it doesn't hurt that much (or at least move to TI, it should last longer).

Edited by FryderykChopin

9 hours ago, Chest said:

. wake up

bye bye

But 2/3/4 sieges ago Blue side had 160++ in their on CC.... does it mean they have 2/3 of boxes??? could be true, becouse they were failing to get castels vs WS vs WK

Shame they again broke all allies, and continue to be fail side.....

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

failing to get castels vs WS vs WK

tenor.gif?itemid=4993318

44 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@FryderykChopin Well online is low because ppl work and they delayed launch like 10 h. 

I give 5 months tho, start looks promising until shop gets dome imba boxes.

Masha?

Edited by Rizos