Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Best of summer banlist

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4993318

yy ... we cooperate at 1 sieges ... and at next ones You manage to geather 2 CP's on sieges, eaven we still havent Your previous numbers..... Now think about who is laugh at who more......

You still pretend china doesnt 69 with perks? :D. Epics, sieges, baium, oly. Everything is just a big coincidence :D

P.S. How is the pve going. Lots of fun when 2 biggest allys 69 to wreck 2 cp clan? Did you finnish building baium lvl 3? do you farm faster now with it?

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

You still pretend china doesnt 69 with perks? :D

Well if You almost triple number us we cooperate when we have to.

Just now, YipMan said:

Well if You almost triple number us we cooperate when we have to.

yea i saw on last 2 baiums when i had 10 ppl on and i saw 100+ chuna + perks in toi 13 :D. Im glad u overestimate my clan so much that you think u need 100+ ppl vs us :)

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

yea i saw on last 2 baiums when i had 10 ppl on and i saw 100+ chuna + perks in toi 13 :D. Im glad u overestimate my clan so much that you think u need 100+ ppl vs us :)

why You think Your side is considered as Your clan ??? no1 cares about Your clan .... i mean about blue side, what is/was Koreans, SM, DS, TFD, and Your full or complexes clan.

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

why You think Your side is considered as Your clan ??? no1 cares about Your clan .... i mean about blue side, what is/was Koreans, SM, DS, TFD, and Your full or complexes clan.

I dont have ally with any of these. Blue side doesnt exist 1+ month, wake up

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Well ok ok we will start this game again, we dont have ally with Perkunas, and never had.

Well its not mine foult You failed again to make side. And boy wake up eaven TFD is bigger threat than Your clan at this moment.

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well ok ok we will start this game again, we dont have ally with Perkunas, and never had.

Well its not mine foult You failed again to make side. And boy wake up eaven TFD is bigger threat than Your clan at this moment.

Good. Looks like you pay way too much attention to my clan then.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Good. Looks like you pay way too much attention to my clan then.

When, and how xd ?? no1 cares about You since You arent NF..... after You lost biggest oly factors You are usless clan.

42 minutes ago, Rizos said:

? Greedy lier dont need handless zerg if zerg dont offer him free epics and free oly points for his heroes?

@San0 Can you resummon him new blue zerg w/o brain? Or he leave ?

Edited by Stiba007
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Maybe here somebody will tell me where is "perma tyrant hero" ? I cant find it ?

HE went to his safe space .... xd 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

You still pretend china doesnt 69 with perks? :D. Epics, sieges, baium, oly. Everything is just a big coincidence :D

P.S. How is the pve going. Lots of fun when 2 biggest allys 69 to wreck 2 cp clan? Did you finnish building baium lvl 3? do you farm faster now with it?

2 cp clan wtf you faild make your big plan whit 1 strong clan 4 cps  ( one mage perks cp ) 

Edited by pistolas

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When this low IQ rudy cygan getting rekted from everyone here is far than amusing...Keep trolling him

@Destabilomaterializacja Maybe you could consider find an active BD in order to take it too except SK/Tyrant from Top Melee/Server CP of Summer 2018

Sorry bro im not cp leader i cant decide ^^, but im still looking for "perma tyrant hero".

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

Ok for sure rizos made serious leading mistakes we can see this from pistolas and parasadalos not blue side anymore.but lets be serious which ally except Perkunas and Chn manage to stay with his numbers and keep being top side for longer than 6 months?

Oh mucho haters over here. Good the more haters i have the better i feel. FYI i wasnt trying tyrant last month, i played only last day of oly.

56 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Ok for sure rizos made serious leading mistakes we can see this from pistolas and parasadalos not blue side anymore.but lets be serious which ally except Perkunas and Chn manage to stay with his numbers and keep being top side for longer than 6 months?

i dont think rizos did mistake, even if we had TFD still in alliance, what would change? nothing, we would still be 2 active CPs in EU prime. if we didnt leave pistolas, what would change? nothing, we would still be 2 active CPs in EU prime. about myrmidon and wanali cp, if you create problems to alliance, alliance will create problems for you, i am happy it works good for both CPs now wherever they are ;)

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

2 cp clan wtf you faild make your big plan whit 1 strong clan 4 cps  ( one mage perks cp ) 

the plan still stays to make 4 active EU cps clan (https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/19908-clan-defcon1-lf-magearcher-cp/)

reaver finally managed to get perks reasonable amount of heroes with combination of me and rizos not tryharding oly for 1 month and we have lots of boosting over here ^_^ cannot wait to gank those parties

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

reaver finally managed to get perks reasonable amount of heroe

reaver didnt play this month, took a vacation in Bahamas

Just now, Pendragon said:

reaver didnt play this month, took a vacation in Bahamas 

holy sh1t, you pay that good that he can afford vacation in bahamas? :( can you give me oly job as well?

Just now, MoDoy said:

holy sh1t, you pay that good that he can afford vacation in bahamas? :( can you give me oly job as well?

I can pay you if you do me some other services, below the belt. Lets go cs nachuy?

Just now, Pendragon said:

I can pay you if you do me some other services, below the belt. Lets go cs nachuy?

no, i played with you once and i got deranked, i dont want to drop even more :ph34r: