Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Best of summer banlist

1 minute ago, Olialia said:

Wasn't it when perks put rb in castle?

i thought about it, but that way there would be more perks nicks, no?

15 minutes ago, Olialia said:

Wasn't it when perks put rb in castle?

This case was more that 6 months ago i dont even remember and it wasnt my fault i find and took rb after he spawned on his spot back and DS already run with it near aden town walls. And as i remember good all who receive exp sp was banned for 24h and it wasnt count like a real ban.

So i still wait for answer from admins about this ban list because i dont even have idea then its happend i play my char all this time and didnt even saw i was banned for something ))))))

54 minutes ago, pistolas said:

i get ban for 10 hours coz i buy a emi +16 from harbor why i am not famus ?

Be poor like me and you won't get banned XD

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Cya next year when NCsoft introduces the destruction scrolls in L2store ?

PS: Giran has 2k online with boxes right now, literally on the first day. You should curb your ethusiasm while it doesn't hurt that much (or at least move to TI, it should last longer).

I mean, it launched at 6 am or smth EU times  . It has 5k+ already and it isnt even EU prime yet.

4 hours ago, pistolas said:

2 cp clan wtf you faild make your big plan whit 1 strong clan 4 cps  ( one mage perks cp ) 

To be fair it is close to impossible to recruit in this server, if people havent noticed the same parties trying to recruit to have complete CPs in the past 6months+... Find new cps in a 3yrs old server is an even bigger dream. At best you can disband a cp and send all leftovers to another cp..

It's 8months pvping the same 1-2 parties over and over again cuz they are the only relevant ones with 8-9 players on EU prime (think that goes for both sides), and still not everyday. There are a few ones that pretend to be a CP and go toi with their zerg but tend to not even react on pvps unless they are surrounded by 30 allies (dunno if boxed or just suck. mb a mix of both). Boring, rly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weeeeD said:

I mean, it launched at 6 am or smth EU times  . It has 5k+ already and it isnt even EU prime yet.

You're right, well I mean it's EU prime and it's still 5k but it's pretty neat anyways, so it should still be over 2k by the end of the month.

NCsoft did really good job with the hype... The only shame is, that following a simple logic on NCsoft being a company searching to maximize profits, the hype is inevitably going to reflect in the NCstore sooner than later ?

Edited by FryderykChopin

18 hours ago, Rizos said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4993318

Masha?

y it launched somewhere at 2:00 AM.

All was sleeping ? 

yesterday third server opened because too big queue.

Just need to put some op shit on their shop and club good to go.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Just need to put some op shit on their shop and club good to go.

It's going to take a while though - they're not going to break the game with the shop while people are level 20-30, they're going to wait until people spend more time on their chars so they're going to be more "tolerant" to that stuff.

Bad news is that we're probably not going to get the Zaken patch in next couple of months because it simply wouldn't have the needed effect. Devs should probably have it prepared at around the beginning of winter when I expect the crap starting to appear in L2store.

On 10/4/2018 at 6:37 PM, weeeeD said:

So it have almost same online like Dex had at its start .... shame it leasted about 4/5 months?? and after fall.

7 hours ago, YipMan said:

So it have almost same online like Dex had at its start .... shame it leasted about 4/5 months?? and after fall.

When Giran/Talking Island/Aden primes overlap(as much as they can) they reach like 14k spread throughout the 3 servers. Very impressive numbers but it makes sense considering how much they promoted the server on l2 communities. Though I still think it's a matter of time before ncwest fucks it up and we have a population surge here.

• Thanks 2

On 10/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, YipMan said:

Every server will have falls, of course it won't have full server for many months, will be a miracle if that happens.

But now.... to compare that heavily bugged dex to an official server, only yipman is capable of.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, YipMan said:

Same online? 2 servers with queue and one more 1k.

Do you understand that when people start new mmorpg they go to official site? 

Any mmorpg has private servers but u start always f2p official and after that most of people stays there.

People who played before in club, will return here, no problem. 

But what about new ppl? 

New ppl dont even know what is soulshots so they just play on broken p2w shop and dont care.

45 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Same online? 2 servers with queue and one more 1k.

Do you understand that when people start new mmorpg they go to official site? 

Any mmorpg has private servers but u start always f2p official and after that most of people stays there.

People who played before in club, will return here, no problem. 

But what about new ppl? 

New ppl dont even know what is soulshots so they just play on broken p2w shop and dont care.

using "L2" and "new people" in 1 sentence is kinda :| you realize 99% of people who play it right now play it coz of nostalgia from 6-7 years ago? there is 0 reason for someone who never played L2 to start playing this crappy game, considering there are many better MMORPGs out there

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

using "L2" and "new people" in 1 sentence is kinda :| you realize 99% of people who play it right now play it coz of nostalgia from 6-7 years ago? there is 0 reason for someone who never played L2 to start playing this crappy game, considering there are many better MMORPGs out there

There is still ppl who try it and likes this grind.

For example Bilbao, he was 15 when club started, was his first time here.

And i refer to new players not who never played, but who never tryed classic.

Edited by ProGressive

8 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Every server will have falls, of course it won't have full server for many months, will be a miracle if that happens.

But now.... to compare that heavily bugged dex to an official server, only yipman is capable of.

If You have brain You would see i didnt compare serwers but its online, and official serwers also had 5+7+k onlines at start and after few months were droping to 1k 

Also this ones sux eaven more becouse of its ping. 

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

There is still ppl who try it and likes this grind.

And i refer to new players not who never played, but who never tryed classic.

14 hours ago, ProGressive said:

But what about new ppl? 

yeah, no. i dont think the people you referred to were supposed to be people who played L2 but not classic, those people know soulshots exists and if they dont, then they 98% didnt enjoy L2 as they were doing 50% of the damage others do :P

On 10/7/2018 at 8:07 AM, ProGressive said:

THAT'S A DAMN FOCKIN LIE, I WASN'T 15. ?

He just want to humiliate me. ?

Edited by Bilbao