Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Defcon 1 - New Strategy

1 hour ago, MPiRi said:

How pathetic can be someone?

Maybe is time to make new macros on my cameras?

Admin is that allowed? @Koll @San0

Top enemies Eu prime??? My condolence to You guys ...... but wait they always pretened they love to PvP... what happened??

Edited by YipMan

why wouldnt it be allowed? trust me, if this fiesta continues i have even more annoying macros in sleeve, so better be ready for it

im so glad not playing l2 anymore so dont have to do such retarded thing as multiboxing. Tho requesting trade while pvp is quite more retarded which represents a specific syndrome i wont call. Have fun playing l2! Had great 14y with breaks, finally over.

Edited by Xafi

6 minutes ago, Xafi said:

im so glad not playing l2 anymore so dont have to do such retarded thing as multiboxing. Tho requesting trade while pvp is quite more retarded which represents a specific syndrome i wont call. Have fun playing l2! Had great 14y with breaks, finally over.

except its not trade but invite on gate warcryer, which is supposed to not let them gate party during pvp to outnumber us [a.k.a. classic strategy the moment they spot us on camera they start to sprint back and gate another parties, you can see they have quite a lot of cameras )
(so far not big success, but if we manage to get 20s before the party can gate, i will call it success )

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except its not trade but invite on gate warcryer, which is supposed to not let them gate party during pvp to outnumber us [a.k.a. classic strategy the moment they spot us on camera they start to sprint back and gate another parties, you can see they have quite a lot of cameras )
(so far not big success, but if we manage to get 20s before the party can gate, i will call it success )

But ... man ... Perks prime was over so no backup, as you see "we" was in 4 ppl so what you talking about ? Wiz summoned and log off. Nice theories. ?

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

But ... man ... Perks prime was over so no backup, as you see "we" was in 4 ppl so what you talking about ? Wiz summoned and log off. Nice theories. ?

what nice theories? have in loop macro all your gate chants and let it run, as long as WCs stay in parties they are supposed, this macro is not harmful at all, so i dont see any problem/abusing ;)

22 minutes ago, Yomana said:

What do you expect from people who lost tyrant hero to elmar ?

just saw DA hero and asked myself, what happend to our server that such an important class went to that itommy newbs.

53 minutes ago, Yomana said:

What do you expect from people who lost tyrant hero to elmar ?

Wasnt wanali at second place or its just rumors ...??

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

looks like each side has similar view of the others :P

Problem is Your side is not eaven full 3 CP's....

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Problem is Your side is not eaven full 3 CP's....

and? :D

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

so why are you calling it a side? :D

Becouse You used to be one..... but rest of Your allies relized You are retards.

Just now, YipMan said:

Becouse You used to be one..... but rest of Your allies relized You are retards.

yes, right, they realized we are retards, thats why myrmidon cp left (yeah, right, >LEFT<), thats why wanali cp left (yeah, right, >LEFT<), TFD left alliance (right, it wasnt us who >LEFT<, they >LEFT<) :D i see they realized we are retards so they all left us, not the other way around, totally :P

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

yes, right, they realized we are retards, thats why myrmidon cp left (yeah, right, >LEFT<), thats why wanali cp left (yeah, right, >LEFT<), TFD left alliance (right, it wasnt us who >LEFT<, they >LEFT<) :D i see they realized we are retards so they all left us, not the other way around, totally :P

@Destabilomaterializacja Tell me that you provide him your stuff? Seems really good..

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Tell me that you provide him your stuff? Seems really good.. 

want to say different story of your? how you realized we are sucky/greedy/retards so you decided to immediately leave? :D yeah, definitely was like that, not like jerry spoke with you and how someone from the clan said "invited you to leave" (jerry poor boi, he is unable to be harsh with his own people :( )