FryderykChopin

[You Laugh You Lose challenge] NCwest gets exposed

I know there's topic about offic already but I felt like this masterpiece deserved a thread of its own. Full exposure thread here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4193-classic-na-vs-eu-side-by-side-comparison/

tl;dr - NCwest drastically reduces XP, drop and even spoil rates to force people to buy shots from L2store. And so it begins #L2StoreDestructionScrollsForChristmas

These+are+all+funny+but+the+drake+jokes+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Free serwer ... but unplayable without L2store..... what You expected guys they are charitable institution or what?? And keep in mind it will be only worse ^^ 

• Thanks 1

Even more laughing stock on the way: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4319-poll-will-you-keep-playing-if-rates-stay-this-way/

tl;dr - over 80% of people are fed up with the crooked rates, last mods reaction to these complaints was locking the complaining threads (123) on Saturday, NCwest's current status: investigating other options to milk the dollars from those who stay on this mess #L2StoreDestructionScrollsForChristmas

Screenshot_1.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

RMT allready there : 5$- 10k, 40$- 100k etc etc etc. Btw nice buissness

which is not good for NCSoft, but it can be main job for someone from 3 world countries 

Edited by Ranakien

4 minutes ago, Ranakien said:

which is not good for NCSoft, but it can be main job for someone from 3 world countries 

Not good for ncsoft is p2w politic and this store,vips and other shits. Btw i read 50% of all topics today on this off forum and i must say : good comedy x-D

18 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Not good for ncsoft is p2w politic and this store,vips and other shits. Btw i read 50% of all topics today on this off forum and i must say : good comedy x-D

a lot of expectations = bigger dissapointment

15 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I would like to use frase : nice shoot in the knees ?

?

btw...what did you expect from a 15 yo (or more?) game? New content, experience and emotions for free? 

They ressurect it for you! And this zombi-game wants to eat your brain  MONEY!?

Edited by Ranakien

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6812-halloween-store-update-details/

Permanent +50% XP runes, XP scrolls and 2nd class buff scrolls available in store already. We're living in 2018 but NCwest is living 2058 - while we have double exp weekend, on NCwest you can have double exp life... Provided you feed them enough dollars obviously ??

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Haha 1

Ok guys this is absolutely the most epic thing you're going to see today, fasten your belts and enjoy the ride. I present you:

Accessorize with Dragon Pendants

*you think to yourself, so it begins, so you start browsing what it's about*

"Welp it's like the brooches on the G.o.D.+ offikos, but they're going to water it down to Classic power level so there shouldn't be much to worry about"

*the pendants stats start showing up*

pendantki.png.5c75a0ced7dd66b8ee0200edee18666c.png

"See, I told you, it's not that bad"

*scrolls down for more info*

"Mhm, mhm, thank you NCwest you really take a good care the game is not P2W... Oh hold on a second what's that?"

pendantki2.png.a87b0946e9ea87ce3da02da4720f68c6.png

"Wait, I already saw the stats, JUST WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN "FULL EFFECT", NCSOFT-SAN? り゚ ゾネ芋安む易イ

*clicks the pandora's box link*

DROP IT

XP/SP Bonus (%): 40%

P. Critical Damage Increase: 15%

Shield Defense Rate Increase: 100%

MP Skill Consumption Decrease: 40%

M. Critical Damage Increase: 1344

Active Skill: Pendant Defense Effect:  Absorb 2883 damage for 15 seconds. 50 Second Cooldown.

c43.jpg15m1tg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Also just in case they chicken out (which is likely considering the s***storm that's just starting on their forums), THIS was (and currently still is) the plan for the P2W pendants:

pendantki01.thumb.png.289613a6e2a18bf3a411caee457e27fb.png

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Haha 1

Thanks god they are burying themselves alive, the good part we might get lots of people if update come anytime "soon" ?