johnienna

Adena autopickup feature

This feature was implemented on official zaken patch, so i expext it here when new update comes live :). It was only for adena, other items wer enot auto picked up

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Stupid idea ...auto pick up, what next ? Auto exp ?... guys go pvp servers

GC\SV Bosses - 1 day = 1.4kkk exp ? go only exp ! only mobs fight

Edited by ElayJoQQ

2 hours ago, ElayJoQQ said:

GC\SV Bosses - 1 day = 1.4kkk exp ? go only exp ! only mobs fight

Sprechen Sie English? What is causality between auto pick up and bosses?

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Sprechen Sie English? What is causality between auto pick up and bosses?

This is a classic official patch Zaken , What do not you like? Don't like classic , don't play

2 hours ago, ElayJoQQ said:

This is a classic official patch Zaken , What do not you like? Don't like classic , don't play

Thank you for advice, dude ..."your opinion is very important to us!"(c)... but  did you understand my question? What is connection between auto pick up and bosses? And where is a word about auto pick up in the description of Zaken Update that you linked here ? Did you read it yourself?

8 hours ago, ElayJoQQ said:

I played on Eu off and Ru Off 2 years. All servers have auto pick up as in Korea . What do not you like? it simplifies the game.

Here is better features than offic. So pls dont refer to offi as superior serv

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ElayJoQQ said:

Say, and so thank you for being here TOI is not like on the off server

yea mobs in TOI on official hit much much harder (PR dies on 2 hits from mob, Angel Guardians hit for 8k crit ), its actualy funny how izi is to farm in TOI on club, no wonder there are bots farming tablets

Edited by Nez

22 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Thank you for advice, dude ..."your opinion is very important to us!"(c)... but  did you understand my question? What is connection between auto pick up and bosses? And where is a word about auto pick up in the description of Zaken Update that you linked here ? Did you read it yourself?

he translates with google so there could be some problems in comunication, but still he explained that all offi servers have autopickup

so we go back and see that your first comment was cocky and wrong.

I think adena autopickup should be included in the game without a doubt as I don't see any downside to it. The only ones who will be impacted negatively from this are looters, that run around popular hunting grounds all day long and pick-up stuff, but they will still have mats, so w/e. It's not like it makes the game "easier", it just saves you a press of a button each time you kill a mob. :) Luckily we will have it in the upcoming patches as mentioned by @Rizos .

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, Rizos said:

This feature was implemented on official zaken patch, so i expext it here when new update comes live :). It was only for adena, other items wer enot auto picked up

On 10/10/2018 at 11:22 AM, johnienna said:

How about making adena autopickup or add this option to premium users only.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, ElayJoQQ said:

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/antharas/other-changes/#PatchnotesContent

It's Antharas, not Zaken.

• Thanks 1