Sign in to follow this  
zeroi01

New Player

Hello..i am interested to play in this server for a long time.

1st is worthy for invest time?

2nd what about population? daily on?real player not boxes or shop

ty all

51 minutes ago, zeroi01 said:

ty all

1. yes, but it all starts from 76,  before that you are alone .
2. 400-600  . and without boxes,shops its 200-300

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chest said:

far from real. There is way over that number of players and low levels also exist.

came back from vacations with some friends and we decided to start new chars last week, after level 40s is very easy to find groups for raids and farm parties.

sure is worth it.

6 hours ago, Chest said:

A typo? You surely meant to type real online 20-30 (= -10) including the offline shops. You are starting to get pathetic, I think it's about time to leave.

7 hours ago, zeroi01 said:

ty all

1. Depends, if you're looking for Classic experience with no P2W and no subscription fees, this is a place to stay. Server has been running for almost 3 years and seeing how NCsoft does everything to run the classic servers to the ground, I believe we have many more years ahead. But then again you have to ask if you really want the classic, since it obviously means having to spend a lot of time before you start being relevant in PvPs... It's not the kind of chronicle you log in for 20 minutes a day.
2. It's pretty much the same as it was 3 years ago - ranges from 1 to 2k, offline boxes don't count but the real online will hover around 1k... You're better off checking the PvP vids to get a better idea though.

Edited by FryderykChopin

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

A typo? You surely meant to type real online 20-30 (= -10) including the offline shops. You are starting to get pathetic, I think it's about time to leave.

1. Depends, if you're looking for Classic experience with no P2W and no subscription fees, this is a place to stay. Server has been running for almost 3 years and seeing how NCsoft does everything to run the classic servers to the ground, I believe we have many more years ahead. But then again you have to ask if you really want the classic, since it obviously means having to spend a lot of time before you start being relevant in PvPs... It's not the kind of chronicle you log in for 20 minutes a day.
2. It's pretty much the same as it was 3 years ago - ranges from 1 to 2k, offline boxes don't count but the real online will hover around 1k... You're better off checking the PvP vids to get a better idea though.

1k?Hmm not sure. problem it splitted in 24h so you dont feel that amount.Asia prime Eu prime still ok. Sadly america went to NCwest project.Some still playing but not as much as there was before

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

if you prove that there is live online 1k-2k, then I come back . :D

i dont know who are you? where you play -  if you count 1-2k NOW.. check forum , maybe its wrong
its not hard  . 3 allyances , with 50-100 ppls . ok let 3x100 . and some randoms for example 200-300. and what we have ,500-600 ?  its not bad yea ? but they don't play at the same time all together ;)  so count again.

Of course, you can start here, this is by far the best server you can play now.
but unfortunately, the administration does not do anything. already a year ago it was necessary to open a fresh server, and when the time comes, connect them. there is no other way
to save online, and bring new people.
*and yes . update 2.5 bring back some OLD players , but not new players or parties.

Edited by Chest

11 hours ago, Chest said:

wtf 400-600 people?

are u tripping boi?

i mean ok server is not at its peak but numbers are way higher

Edited by etze

16 minutes ago, etze said:

wtf 400-600 people?

are u tripping boi?

i mean ok server is not at its peak but numbers are way higher

just count yourself

6 hours ago, Chest said:

*and yes . update 2.5 bring back some OLD players , but not new players or parties.

yeah there're no new players, that's why 80% of the parties in party matching are low level rb parties :D

The problem is that you play on NCwest and you only come to trashtalk this server in hopes some people will join that P2W crap instead - you wouldn't do this if you didn't know very well deep inside that NCwest is going to be dead by next summer, because there's no way of stopping the NCsoft's greed from destroying the server ;) 

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Chest said:

just count yourself

Jackie, 4e za negativ? ) Hvatit voneati na forume i otpugivati nam novih liudei. Lu4she sadisi ka4ati novogo 4ara :D

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Jackie, 4e za negativ? ) Hvatit voneati na forume i otpugivati nam novih liudei. Lu4she sadisi ka4ati novogo 4ara :D

da kakoi negativ , chistaja pravda .
ja b s udovolstviem , no server realno dohlyj , strashno zria vykachatsia , i potom pizdec.