Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

FAQ Zaken update

first of all, this is not topic about "when", but rather "what", so if you have question of type "WHEN WE GET UPDATE", this is not topic for you :Pnot sure if admins are willing to somehow actively answer questions of players (but considering @San0 spammed on discord and recruitment topic, looks like he has some spare time which could be given to community)

feel free to discuss questions about zaken update features

1) didnt see any mention about extra bonuses on sets are going to get in this update, will it come with whole package or you intend to add them later? (thats why it wasnt mentioned there? as its pretty big part of update)
2) provisional CHs - are we going to get them here? will finally clans without CHs be able to get hands on those?
3) 35 new bosses - are we getting them as well? are they going to have same mechanics as on official? (understand as spawning exactly at 21:00 server time)?
4) binding cubic/chain strike affecting baium - are these 2 debuffs going to get fixed? (chain strike was never supposed to work on baium, binding cubic was fixed in zaken update point number 6 https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/zaken/hunting-zones/#addchanges

those are the first main questions which i had in mind after reading update post, hopefully some of the admins ( @Koll @San0 @Kse ) could find some time once in few days, go through the questions and briefly answer them? thanks ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

1 yes

2 no

3 yes

4 might come together with some pack of fixes still left from 2.0 but not changed for now.

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

4) binding cubic/chain strike affecting baium

I would say chain strike requires general fix. It should be resistable, shouldnt be 100% chance like it is now 

5 and 6 i am counting on it, with the new client we should have the skill animation we were missing on the old client for this raid boss skill.

13 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/19994-b-grade-weapons-bug/

Any plans to fix this bug? Can't even begin to describe how important that is.

not sure if this will come right from the start, i guess it might depend on how long will take manton to finish with the stuff he has left to do and see if we can fit this before update hits. if not it will be on top priority on after update fixes.

7) PK system - are you planning to make any changes into pk system? a.k.a. implementing sin eater quest (bad)? or changing pk scrolls to be usable everywhere to negate effect of cheap bresses from last event? (also kinda bad) or will it stay as it is now?

8 ) Loop macros - you said there are some changes comming to it in future, are those changes comming with update? if yes, what kind of changes? (loop macro not existing anymore, rules changed that you cannot loop outside of town, etc.?)

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@MoDoy i dont know if you ever been into relationships, but you dont want to seem too clingy

thanks, hopefully i will remember this piece of advice from casanova like you in 5 years when i will go on date ^_^

9) toi mobs - are the stats going to be modified so it matches the official stats from saviors? (right now the mobs are way too weak)

Kinda unrelated, but since san0 is answering questions here I may as well shoot. Is there any sort of event planned for the third anniversary of the server? We really need something to attract fresh blood to the server. Also since the server exists for nearly 3 years, new players are discouraged from entering, maybe you should try to give them some bonuses with an upcoming event, something like time limited c grade weapons for new players and other things to help them get started.

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Kinda unrelated, but since san0 is answering questions here I may as well shoot. Is there any sort of event planned for the third anniversary of the server? We really need something to attract fresh blood to the server. Also since the server exists for nearly 3 years, new players are discouraged from entering, maybe you should try to give them some bonuses with an upcoming event, something like time limited c grade weapons for new players and other things to help them get started.

^what he said. There're a lot of players floating around these days who get fed up with NCwest, we definitely need some stimuli here

tbh, that ideal of pk scroll usages only available at Floran is srly good, genieuly good job here, read the patch note of official all the time, idk why they just dont follow this, simple and very effective

17 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

yes

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

Will super runes be implemented on main zaken patch? didnt see San0 mentioning it 

yes

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I honestly think you should remove baium quest, too much shit to do on 2.5, more mini epics, zaken, gc

well, i guess you gotta make more gate chants or otherwise your party wont be able to attend everything everywhere ;x

• Haha 1