Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

FAQ Zaken update

59 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, i guess you gotta make more gate chants or otherwise your party wont be able to attend everything everywhere ;x

skills from olympiad,problem?

8 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@San0 remove baium quest on 2.5?

and what u gonna do? Now atleast you have reason to leave town, dont you? ?Maybe add quest items to nostalgia, server dropped on online so it needs more support from ppl like you ?

Edited by Rizos

34 minutes ago, Rizos said:

and what u gonna do? Now atleast you have reason to leave town, dont you? ?Maybe add quest items to nostalgia, server dropped on online so it needs more support from ppl like you ?

Holy shit you're salty. You're getting rekt on every corner, its as if WE dont leave the town. We got stuff to do, and we're doing stuff, on 2.5 theres gonna be alot more stuff to do, i think it would be reasonable to remove the quest @San0

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Holy shit you're salty. You're getting rekt on every corner, its as if WE dont leave the town. We got stuff to do, and we're doing stuff, on 2.5 theres gonna be alot more stuff to do, i think it would be reasonable to remove the quest @San0

like what? AOE Giants Cave with mages? Classic club style?

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

like what? AOE Giants Cave with mages? Classic club style?

Only becouse classic club style You didnt lost epics that all Your CP worked for.

9 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Hmmmm so their island near Giran isnt safe space anymore xd ??

@MoDoy  How its possible that ex CP Myrmidion  member is trashing You at SK??? I was pretty sure You told that its trash CP.... now im confused.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

@MoDoy  How its possible that ex CP Myrmidion  member is trashing You at SK??? I was pretty sure You told that its trash CP.... now im confused.....

trashing? i guess you refer to yesterday fight anytime vs hellious, where he actually was first one to drop to 1 HP and i simply lost the 50/50 on last LS

ps: you know you can create your own topic to try to trashtalk us instead of going off-topic?

50 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

trashing? i guess you refer to yesterday fight anytime vs hellious, where he actually was first one to drop to 1 HP and i simply lost the 50/50 on last LS

ps: you know you can create your own topic to try to trashtalk us instead of going off-topic?

20% hp is now 1 hp ??? Thats something new... But You lern whole live....

22 minutes ago, YipMan said:

20% hp is now 1 hp ??? Thats something new... But You lern whole live....

yeah, i guess you have to learn whole live when you are blind, sucks for you :/

12) questmania - is it going to be fixed with new update as the reward is not irrelevant 1 daily coin anymore?

1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

11- will VR from SE get the same buff as on chant vampire of WC (80%)? also will aply on fish stew of vamp rage?

@San0 @Koll

SE and WC vamp is 80% since 1 year or more on club. Fish stew is 80% aswell i think

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, i guess you have to learn whole live when you are blind, sucks for you :/

Now i start to see why Stiba calls You authistic ...... You have Your own special reality. 

Or You are just serial liar.

"- Fishing Stew: Vampiric rage effect changed to have same way of working as normal VR buff."

Yea so it proves my words. Just log in game buff urself wc buff and check chance of regening hp when hiting. Ull fast notice its 80% not 20%, dont need to search it in patch notes. i think it was made 80% when vamp effect on nukes/archer hits was removed (1.3 or 1.5). It was made custom to 80% i think but on next patch it went to 80% even on official so everthing fine.

2 hours ago, felicioschlickmann said:

would be great to show the club zaken patch notes. better than answering questions 1 by 1

there will be one down the road but people dont like to wait.

13 - no

VR was always working like that since even 1.0 when we first changed it if i am not mistaken

12 if it wil be possible to fix it in time that we see fit yes if not it will be fixed later.