Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

FAQ Zaken update

11 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@San0 what about baium quest? that shit was fun first 3 months, now its just waste of time. Plus more pvp if no quest

wait, what? only plebs are having fun while doing pve

Just now, Pendragon said:

Competition for toi 7 was fun

it was competition for toi in general, not only toi 7, and i wonder why its not fun anymore, any idea why there is no more competition for toi 7? hmmm

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

any idea why there is no more competition for toi 7? hmmm

cuz you are trash? your leadership is trash? goes for a 160cc zerg, gets rekt and pretends to never zerg

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

cuz you are trash? your leadership is trash? goes for a 160cc zerg, gets rekt and pretends to never zerg

oh boi, you shouldnt be calling other people with your own nickname :/

On 10/21/2018 at 2:57 AM, MoDoy said:

oh boi, you shouldnt be calling other people with your own nickname :/

Wow kindergarten lvl riposte. To stronk..... mirror back to You.....

14- Will we get super runes ^^ ??

And Thx Destabilomaterializacja for exposing another lie of MoDoy.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2018 at 11:42 PM, Rizos said:

Will super runes be implemented on main zaken patch? didnt see San0 mentioning it 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:34 PM, San0 said:

yes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

same like change of hero skills, but since its also unbalanced as **** to just spam them non stop in pvp and nobody can catch you, then i think there shouldnt be problem changing them sooner as well

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

same like change of hero skills, but since its also unbalanced as **** to just spam them non stop in pvp and nobody can catch you, then i think there shouldnt be problem changing them sooner as well

agreed, also please implement some more korea nerfs like a big cooldown on cp potions and cooldown on hero voice chat. Also please make using the ~ symbol a bannable offense. 

@San0 What about blessed SOULSHOTS? I think they were already existing on zaken patch, they are pretty common there on pvp and oly. Not sure how to obtain em on offi, i guess from event rewards. These would bring some balance between mages and fighters on mass pvps, especially after toi/baium talisman nerf(bug fix). 

http://l2on.net/en/?c=items&a=item&id=49741
http://l2on.net/en/?c=market&a=item&id=70308

Edited by Rizos

23 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@San0 What about blessed SOULSHOTS? I think they were already existing on zaken patch, they are pretty common there on pvp and oly. Not sure how to obtain em on offi, i guess from event rewards. These would bring some balance between mages and fighters on mass pvps, especially after toi/baium talisman nerf(bug fix). 

http://l2on.net/en/?c=items&a=item&id=49741
http://l2on.net/en/?c=market&a=item&id=70308

I think mass pvp is balanced right now(if you exclude hero skill spam). On zaken patch daggers are getting huge buffs, and tyrants are already OP as fuck. Archers are fine too(with PRs being OP) Gladiators are not meant to be useful in mass pvp so they are irrelevant. Warlords work like a swiss army knife and can stun everything that moves while offering good damage as well. Titans hit like trucks provided that they get close enough. Some fighter classes could get other buffs but under no circumstances do they need more damage. If you notice what is happening, most mage CPs are rerolling to fighters because mages cant realistically farm GC. Implementing such a stupid item would be another incentive for people to just play fighter classes instead of mages. The enchant rate difference is enough to give fighters an advantage over mages. Look at how many +16(and higher) B grade fighter weapons there are on the server. AFAIK there is no SOES higher than +12. Mage weapon rates are so ridiculous that everyone uses a demon staff since they are easy to produce and EWC are cheaper. To sum it up, +15% bonus damage is a ridiculous advantage, even if the blessed soulshots arent common. It may look like there are more mage CPs on the server right now, but on zaken patch they will be forced to reroll to fighters remain competitive.

37 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I think mass pvp is balanced right now(if you exclude hero skill spam). On zaken patch daggers are getting huge buffs, and tyrants are already OP as fuck. Archers are fine too(with PRs being OP) Gladiators are not meant to be useful in mass pvp so they are irrelevant. Warlords work like a swiss army knife and can stun everything that moves while offering good damage as well. Titans hit like trucks provided that they get close enough. Some fighter classes could get other buffs but under no circumstances do they need more damage. If you notice what is happening, most mage CPs are rerolling to fighters because mages cant realistically farm GC. Implementing such a stupid item would be another incentive for people to just play fighter classes instead of mages. The enchant rate difference is enough to give fighters an advantage over mages. Look at how many +16(and higher) B grade fighter weapons there are on the server. AFAIK there is no SOES higher than +12. Mage weapon rates are so ridiculous that everyone uses a demon staff since they are easy to produce and EWC are cheaper. To sum it up, +15% bonus damage is a ridiculous advantage, even if the blessed soulshots arent common. It may look like there are more mage CPs on the server right now, but on zaken patch they will be forced to reroll to fighters remain competitive.

Thank you for your opinion. In my opinion demon stafs +12 are very easliy accessable on this server. The price of demon staff +12(185 m atk) is like emi +13-14? It has already M atk of arcana mace +3(184 m atk) while emi +19 (605 p atk) still  has less p atk than draconic bow +3 (607). I think mage weapon enchant rate was made low to balance the fact enchants give more to mage weapons. Mage dmg scales very well with M atk while on fighter only auto attacks scale well (archers can be happy but other classes not). Sure u are probably robe user, im fighter DD and our opinions will always differ but as it was discussed many times on forum most of ppl agreed not ot make custom things and make sever be similar to offi, so why not implementing blessed soulshots. This sever if flooded with demon stafs +12++, its not the case on official. Ppl who played on official @Aduha can confirm mages on offi on average hit weaker than there cos of weaker weapons. Now when you consider fighters gonna lose around 8% of m def cos of toi talisman fix, mages will be even stronger. Thats my point of view

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I guess robes can start suffering, coz skill power started to work. Not everything fixed, but already

skill power started to work but m.def ---- compared to what we used to see until now.

30 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Bro -10 % m Def won't make big difference, stop it

hhn.gif

10% m def doesnt make diff rly?  but 15% dmg bonus is OP nice delusion. I  just ask Admins if are goin gto get this official feature. Whats wrong with that, why to stop? Isnt it FAQ topic about such questions?

P.S 3k posts 1k likes ?

Edited by Rizos

The thing is, we dont even know if those blessed soulshots were actually obtainable on official. Yes they may have existed on the database but they may have been impossible to obtain ingame. You can't release something so gamebreaking without doing research on it first.