Sign in to follow this  
mrrevas

SK/SO Looking for peopl to group with

17 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I dont think you will find anything untill atleast 60

im looking cp at level 76 didnt succeed aswell :D

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

pm sjeks in game, they might lvl you up to 78 and learn 3rd class skill on you!

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

pm sjeks in game, they might lvl you up to 78 and learn 3rd class skill on you!

You’re like that cool kid in school whos now grown up and is becoming more and more irreverent, those cool jokes he made at school arent as funny anymore, and tbh, all you can feel for him is pitty. 

16 hours ago, Rip said:

Use /partymatching

There isn't usually anyone. I see a group randomly in the normal leveling spots for my level but most are empty. 

13 minutes ago, mrrevas said:

There isn't usually anyone. I see a group randomly in the normal leveling spots for my level but most are empty. 

past 40+- you will start seeing most of party matching

11 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You’re like that cool kid in school whos now grown up and is becoming more and more irreverent, those cool jokes he made at school arent as funny anymore, and tbh, all you can feel for him is pitty. 

dont worry, the pity goes other way around as well when you see people playing pvp focused game for its pve content :D and that would be understandable if they were making money out of the pve like russians, but instead they pour more money into it coz (???) ^_^

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, the pity goes other way around as well when you see people playing pvp focused game for its pve content :D and that would be understandable if they were making money out of the pve like russians, but instead they pour more money into it coz (???) ^_^

wow toxic wtf

On 10/16/2018 at 9:42 PM, JzOo said:

Well bro, you make a raid party and talking bad to people, telling them (30 sec or I kick, making them port the whole map). I don’t think with this attitude someone would like to play with you in a constant party. Fix the attitude. Skills gonna come sooner or later. 

Edited by zadkiel

2 hours ago, zadkiel said:

Well bro, you make a raid party and talking bad to people, telling them (30 sec or I kick, making them port the whole map). I don’t think with this attitude someone would like to play with you in a constant party. Fix the attitude. Skills gonna come sooner or later. 

You and other people who think in this way dont even reach stage where CP's are going for PvP events so im not even worry about that :) if u too slow for this game maybe find some other games to play :)) 

I don’t have to prove you anything. For the 1 month I am here i accomplishment to make connections. To get 2-5 raids 62-70 lvl daily and make a good group to play with.

This game is about making strong allies. Solo you won’t achieve anything. If your attitude sucks you will be kicked in no time, no matter how good you are (are you?).

You don’t know where I was, from where I come, and who I am. I don’t know you either. Just gave you a free advice.

Dont forget that it’s a game after all. You can’t be proud for it anywhere in life except here. : )

Nice offtop guys xD

Anyway, i don't think you'll be able to find party at that level. Even if you will find it, it won't be that good as if you were doing raids. Use /partymatching if you're in the mood to get dat juicy exp, i actually saw some ppl doing raids ~25-30 lvl today, so yeah. If you can't find an RB party for your lvl, then look for RB by yourself and then assemble the party. That way you will get 50+ in no time.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:53 AM, mrrevas said:

Well it's a 3yo server, most people accumulate at 60+ these days... That being said, you shouldn't have a big issue getting to 60 in no time if you're decently active, I see low lvl RB parties popping up all the time