Sign in to follow this  
FreQuency

Big Lag

@Kse  @Koll

We need an answer, the people of Latin America have a problem of delays 2/3 seconds. The best Proxy for us is the USA and we only have the EU .. please ask for your consideration, the server goes through a moment that does not have the usual people and having so much delay becomes really bad. Please prioritize that

I go for aoe and suddenly when I pull I get spikes of 3/4 seconds and I am dead. This happened 3 times already. 12% loss of xp. Or better 3.3kk Adena for a guy who joined a month ago.

Tonight we hunted an rb lvl 70 ad we managed to get it. We started it 12 people and got all 2 parties dc on 1/10 of raids hp.

Then we couldn’t log for 10 minutes. I managed to log first. Had to run around with the boss so it won’t reset for like 30 minutes. In the end we killed it 6people with beers instead of buffs cause no one could log buffer and the rest couldn’t log at all. 

And here comes the best. You know how much xp we got from a 70 lvl Raid 6 people? 3%. 2 hours to fight for it, lure it, hide it and kill it was rewarded with 3%.

and you know what drop we got? 0. 

All this cause when we logged on the 4th dc and killed it on 2/10 of he’s life game counted it as a new try on rb with low hp.

Today was a total disappointment.

0 drops -0 exp.

Edited by zadkiel