Sign in to follow this  
felicioschlickmann

2.5 soon?

When your server is so far behind so everything you see as update conspiracy. 
btw, within each update glad becomes one of the less fun classes, when everyone have easy stun resist with armors so you can not even stun and your damage is a joke compared to other classes not even mentioning glad's utility. Experienced it even with hero :( GL HF anyway @felicioschlickmann

duelist.JPG

Edited by Myrtan
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

When your server is so far behind so everything you see as update conspiracy. 
btw, within each update glad becomes one of the less fun classes, when everyone have easy stun resist with armors so you can not even stun and your damage is a joke compared to other classes not even mentioning glad's utility. Experienced it even with hero :( GL HF anyway @felicioschlickmann

duelist.JPG

On 9/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, Myrtan said:

You don't have to worry about me anymore, you won't see me in club again Rip  BB ?

yet he keeps delivering on forum ^_^ must be insane server when myrciu is gladi hero

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yet he keeps delivering on forum ^_^ must be insane server when myrciu is gladi hero

You rly have to be that nerd who sits in front of his pc, making screens and saving all posts to use them in the future for your advantage. Just wanted to share my experience. Keep on guard forum warrior, club need you ?

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You rly have to be that nerd who sits in front of his pc, making screens and saving all posts to use them in the future for your advantage. Just wanted to share my experience. Keep on guard forum warrior, club need you ?

no, i just have really good memory and all it took was going into your profile and check last 5 messages you wrote and there was it! i wonder who is nerd if guy playing on different server has need to go to other server forum to brag about things :D (in this particular example bragging about hero and newer update)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

no, i just have really good memory and all it took was going into your profile and check last 5 messages you wrote and there was it! i wonder who is nerd if guy playing on different server has need to go to other server forum to brag about things :D (in this particular example bragging about hero and newer update)

I got hero some time ago if I wanted to brag, you would already know it for days. My message was for @felicioschlickmann about class that we both play ? Anyways, as I said keep on guard. I will keep reading your funny dramas, it keeps entertaining me in work hah

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I got hero some time ago if I wanted to brag, you would already know it for days. My message was for @felicioschlickmann about class that we both play ? Anyways, as I said keep on guard. I will keep reading your funny dramas, it keeps entertaining me in work hah

some time ago, a.k.a. 2 weeks :D also gladi is no trash because of future updates, gladi is trash on classic, just because it was good on club because it had broken crit chance on skills doesnt mean its generally good, the moment this bug was fixed gladi became biggest trash in warriors type classes

also sorry to disappoint you, but you might be bored in work :( i dont think we are getting any big dramas anytime soon

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

some time ago, a.k.a. 2 weeks :D also gladi is no trash because of future updates, gladi is trash on classic, just because it was good on club because it had broken crit chance on skills doesnt mean its generally good, the moment this bug was fixed gladi became biggest trash in warriors type classes

also sorry to disappoint you, but you might be bored in work :( i dont think we are getting any big dramas anytime soon

Future updates take away stun chance with armor bonuses like 30/50% stun resistance + stun resist buff not even mentioning zaken/circlet etc. Stun landing was main factor in this class against classes like necro. Stun land is a miracle now in seven signs :D I'm never expecting it to land hah. Anyway, enough of my posts. Im getting back to my duties BB ;)

Edited by Myrtan

Gz and ty @Myrtan, gl on your server.

unfortunaly those stun resist of bw and zaken +baium will ruin the game, bcuz mages can stack it and mental resist of core+orfen. The only advantage were the stun, and it will be rly fcked. ill keep the class, don't want to reroll

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, felicioschlickmann said:

Gz and ty @Myrtan, gl on your server.

unfortunaly those stun resist of bw and zaken +baium will ruin the game, bcuz mages can stack it and mental resist of core+orfen. The only advantage were the stun, and it will be rly fcked. ill keep the class, don't want to reroll

Yes, unfortunately this class is not competitive anymore in 2,5+ Remember a lot of fun on 1,5/2,0 patch but zaken and updates further are completely different stories. Im also keeping the class because I love it. Anyway, gz to you 2, and have fun mate.