Sign in to follow this  
Amkzul

Leaving official looking for a new home

Hi guys as mentioned in the title i am migrating from Aden official.  It seems ncsoft cant figure out how to run their game properly so this is the next best choice so I am told.

To clarify this server only allows for 2 boxing correct?  One of my bigger frustrations on official was everyone seemed to be running their own party between three pcs with key cloning.

Also what can i expect for the servers population.  I saw somewhere that its roughly 2 k online at any given time?

And finally I assume there are american players here.  What can i expect for my ping. Is it playable to the point where I can be competitive? Or is the delay going to be a bit much?

Thank you for your time guys

1 client unless you have premium which is buyable using either $$ or ingame adena. easy to farm multiple premiums per month at high levels.

there's USA proxy. server's population is kinda low right now but every day more and more new players migrate from na official

old players will come back when zaken patch is here which will most likely be in the next couple months i assume/hope

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome! As for the online, it's a bit less now (I'd say 2k would be around the peaks) because there's still some hype about the offic, so many people joined there for the low lvl fun, but most of them are going to start coming back, alongside with some newbies, in upcoming months; it will depend on how fast is NCwest going to implement more P2W stuff in the L2store + when Zaken patch gets released here. Also it needs to be noted that the server is almost 3yo so most people "accumulate" at 60+, and you might find it more difficult to find parties at lower levels. But even then, RB parties are quite common at all levels :) 

Also around 26th October we should be getting a new event, which is always a great help for people starting here, so I definitely recommend stickin around even if you don't find many people to play with now :) 

On 10/20/2018 at 2:29 PM, Amkzul said:

And finally I assume there are american players here.

Is a great server to play, their main proxy is great so ping shouldn't be an issue (other than the times the main proxy goes off for w/e reason..). But i'm not so sure about the above, unless many north americans tried official, quitted and moved here.

There hasnt been many N. mericans in this server in a long time. America prime used to be 99% south americans

Edited by weeeeD

On 10/20/2018 at 1:29 PM, Amkzul said:

Hi guys as mentioned in the title i am migrating from Aden official.  It seems ncsoft cant figure out how to run their game properly so this is the next best choice so I am told.

To clarify this server only allows for 2 boxing correct?  One of my bigger frustrations on official was everyone seemed to be running their own party between three pcs with key cloning.

Also what can i expect for the servers population.  I saw somewhere that its roughly 2 k online at any given time?

And finally I assume there are american players here.  What can i expect for my ping. Is it playable to the point where I can be competitive? Or is the delay going to be a bit much?

Thank you for your time guys

Unlike offi, here we don't have rates cut if you aren't VIP. Also you don't get rates boosted if you have premium account. Premium gives you only ability to log a box.

This project has the most successful monetization system that beats all the offi cash shops or even pay to play system.

I would highly recommend to check server services and rules to get a better idea of the project. Such features as scam investigations and class change are gems of this project.

Right now most if not all america prime are still playing on official TI server, but slowly are already coming back since many issues there aren't acceptable for many.

Edited by BizQQuiT

Thanks for all the responses me and my crew will probably join this week assuming juji and the ncsoft crew continues on their path....  Which who am I kidding they will.

Update: so far I'm in love with this server.  Ping is not to bad.  People are nice.  If seen a grand total of 1 bot and spoiling actually works!  Should be able to finance afford a month of premium in a few days :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You dont need PA to reroll its different service.

I'm aware of the service but whats the fun of playing classics if you don't lvl from 1?  Besides its a 3x server :D

1 hour ago, Amkzul said:

I'm aware of the service but whats the fun of playing classics if you don't lvl from 1?  Besides its a 3x server :D

well if you're 77+- it makes sense to pay 20euros for a reroll than xp from lvl 1, well unless you enjoy exping from lvl 1 like you said.

1 hour ago, Amkzul said:

The reroll service is more of a tool to keep your party alive than anything else. I.e you have 2 blade dancer players but you dont have a sws, one of them can change and your party can function properly. My main point being that even if you love leveling new chars, your party can't sit and wait for you for months for you to get high enough to play with them.

Edited by BlackJack

Yeah!!! Come join our server! I am an NA player as well. Started on the server about a month ago and love it. I have a NA/EU English clan if you are interested in joining us. We are always seeking other active players. :)

• Like 2