NaulVM

Thanks a lot from HdM.

21 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Yea, everyone should join perkunas + wukong ally and PVE forever.

51qT-+kDjrL.jpg 

We just would like to have  strong enemies alliance who is capable to prosper longer than 3 months.

Dont blame others for Your fails,

11 hours ago, YipMan said:

Welcome and keep growing guys. 1 Tip..... dont join / make alliance with Defcon1... they destroy everything they are allied with.

china doesnt fail only because they cant communicate with others  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, zadkiel said:

We are so pissed that we can't do the 50-60 rbs 'cause of HDM. So we started hunting the 60-70. :P

Shot00082.jpg

now rbs is not hardcore, i remember we were leveling archers at asia prime in past when a lot of china played and used radars.

13 hours ago, YipMan said:

Welcome and keep growing guys. 1 Tip..... dont join / make alliance with Defcon1... they destroy everything they are allied with.

wow, interesting idea that 2 CP clan could destroy 160 CC alliance, any other conspiracies?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

wow, interesting idea that 2 CP clan could destroy 160 CC alliance, any other conspiracies?

Never got 160 ppls in CC .... but You had 160 CC vs 60 vs 60 and managed to get like 1 castle??

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

Never got 160 ppls in CC .... but You had 160 CC vs 60 vs 60 and managed to get like 1 castle?? 

maybe you should put more time into learning english instead of pretending to be chinese on forum, might be more fun to speak to you if you can actually understand what others are saying

50 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe you should put more time into learning english instead of pretending to be chinese on forum, might be more fun to speak to you if you can actually understand what others are saying

I never said im Chinese.... You said I am becouse i am defendingg them on forum, and pointing Your demagogy. I just keept trolling You becouse it was funny as fuk :P 

Please kids, dont spam my post talking about random/nonamed clans/allies like China, Perks, Defcon1...

Thats a serious topic, don't ruin it. Be happy and smile, peace and love for u all. Never stop fighting for ur dreams

Edited by NaulVM
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, NaulVM said:

Please kids, dont spam my post talking about random/nonamed clans/allies like China, Perks, Defcon1...

Thats a serious topic, don't ruin it. Be happy and smile, peace and love for u all. Never stop fighting for ur dreams

Random... :D

guys, forget about them. even if we motivate them - they will remain low and will not make sh1t. let them farm abg and 60 lvl rbs. at least will give some fun to newcomers

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

I never said im Chinese.... You said I am becouse i am defendingg them on forum, and pointing Your demagogy. I just keept trolling You becouse it was funny as fuk :P 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:25 PM, YipMan said:

4 weeks ago China went to Aden to clean there and make fun. We soed before ImTheLaw was cresting. We couldt crest it in the moment becouse had 3 castles already, and enemies went to our castles after we cleaned Aden, whole story^^ 

About Baium. You forgot that after we stopped You we had regullar battle for it.... so its like same side looks like now... Never saw You fighting with Drama Ally. But You never was same ally lol. Stand a bit from Your PCs.... Your butthurt become epic 

what can i say, when its word vs word and you say bullsh1ts, i wonder who people will believe ^_^ you better keep trolling me, because eventho you are bad in it, its your only chance to get better at anything, so just keep trying :( 

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

And Thx Destabilomaterializacja for exposing another lie of MoDoy.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what can i say, when its word vs word and you say bullsh1ts, i wonder who people will believe ^_^ you better keep trolling me, because eventho you are bad in it, its your only chance to get better at anything, so just keep trying :( 

Well almost every European calls WuKong "China"... So its more like proof for mine side not Yours xd 

And after "we" i play with them so how i should write it otherwise???? Maybe You should learn reading with undestanding xd

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well almost every European calls WuKong "China"... So its more like proof for mine side not Yours xd 

And after "we" i play with them so how i should write it otherwise???? Maybe You should learn reading with undestanding xd 

nobody ever called BBtubies as china, even if you have same crest, nobody has ever called you like that ^_^

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nobody ever called BBtubies as china, even if you have same crest, nobody has ever called you like that ^_^

Im not BB member..... Im European not American .....

And after You woke up.... Could You please stop lie all time. Peoples who was allied with You belived You already....... Now You are alone and truth is no1 belives You anymore.

Edited by YipMan

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

False. I call them American Chinese

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

And after "we" i play with them so how i should write it otherwise????

Write it as MoDoy does. Use "I" instead of "we". For instance, like this : "I came and kill WS ally in ToI!"?

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2018 at 1:00 AM, NaulVM said:

ugh screw HDM. I am definitely killing any of you HDMs I find. 

Also hi from BigDaddies!!! We are a small NA/EU clan, but we hope to throw a wrench in any HDM gameplay. 

P.S. I hope you guys enjoyed that lil raid of ours couple nights ago on your ABG farm. XD XD XD XD XD

Edited by kevilicious

10 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

ugh screw HDM. I am definitely killing any of you HDMs I find. 

Also hi from BigDaddies!!! We are a small NA/EU clan, but we hope to throw a wrench in any HDM gameplay. 

P.S. I hope you guys enjoyed that lil raid of ours couple nights ago on your ABG farm. XD XD XD XD XD

lowbies smashing each other :DDDD

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, driver said:

We should provide weapons to some of them ? like Russia and USA usually does ???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, driver said:

this and then you have some special guys from perks who go hunt them in abg with 76+ ?