Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

First 80lvl

17 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Your CP has nothing to do with heroes. You just have 2 members that are good in solo/Oly. They are good and lucky. Lucky cuz this classes that they make heroes are don't get feed properly by the big allys. Let's be honest, solo player never can beat the proper ally feed in Oly.       

and who are you to say that? :D i guess one of those guys who also said 1 year ago that i cannot make first SR hero alone? and then took it 3 months in a row from one of those "big allies" who tried to feed properly Cleef, but still failed coz he couldnt win matches on his own? let me tell you that right now there are many classes you can take solo in oly and you dont need any alliance to help you with that ^_^

19 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i am sure u can make heroes without feed.my question is can u make hero without ur cps epics+ gear @MoDoy?

Cp's Epics ?? :P :P 

One guy from Vietnam deserves a monument !

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

i am sure u can make heroes without feed.my question is can u make hero without ur cps epics+ gear @MoDoy?

cp epics a.k.a. pair of lvl 1 epics and few AQs? what myrmidon said, 1 asian boy helped us this month and gave us some helping hand in olympiad ^_^ to the questions - if the class is not fear dependant, then yea, you can do it on your own even without epics

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

and who are you to say that? :D i guess one of those guys who also said 1 year ago that i cannot make first SR hero alone?

You are living in your imaginary world kid. I bet in your dreams you are a legend of this server  ?  But in reality nobody cares about you and your fantasies. 

and then took it 3 months in a row from one of those "big allies" who tried to feed properly Cleef, but still failed coz he couldnt win matches on his own?

First of all, I said that you are good at oly. Second, I was talking about proper feed ....Cleef ? Really? His problem was that he didn't understand that he is not so good to go open oly. If he stuck to feed chains he would be a hero. 

let me tell you that right now there are many classes you can take solo in oly and you dont need any alliance to help you with that ^_^

You are repeating my words. Maybe you are not capable to understand it but it is exactly what I said  " Lucky cuz this classes that they make heroes are don't get feed properly by the big allys. " What does mean that you can got hero in this classes if you good enough. But if tomorrow someone, for instance China decide to feed PW and will manage to do it properly guess who gonna be PW hero ? Definitely not solo farmer like you.

15 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Your CP has nothing to do with heroes. You just have 2 members that are good in solo/Oly. They are good and lucky. Lucky cuz this classes that they make heroes are don't get feed properly by the big allys. Let's be honest, solo player never can beat the proper ally feed in Oly.       

So you believe that 2 good people make 4-5 heroes without ally to get feed from? IF so i will try to find 2 more like them and make 8-10 heroes in cp per month ?

Ofc you need skills / equipment/ luck to be hero. I mean even if you are hero that doesnt mean you are better than everyone who is not , or even if you are not hero it doesnt mean you suck. Only fools think otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

First of all, I said that you are good at oly. Second, I was talking about proper feed ....Cleef ? Really? His problem was that he didn't understand that he is not so good to go open oly. If he stuck to feed chains he would be a hero. 

You are repeating my words. Maybe you are not capable to understand it but it is exactly what I said  " Lucky cuz this classes that they make heroes are don't get feed properly by the big allys. " What does mean that you can got hero in this classes if you good enough. But if tomorrow someone, for instance China decide to feed PW and will manage to do it properly guess who gonna be PW hero ? Definitely not solo farmer like you. 

Cleef was getting proper feed, he was just unable to kill his opponents the moment someone invaded their wave, or you really think he would go up to 200 points in open in those first 3 months? :D

china logged uin this month, after 15 matches failing to get over 50 points mark they gave it up (he played terrible, probably some different driver?)
but as i said, MANY classes can be made solo, and yeah, guess what, daggers are not one of those :D there are like 21 out of 31 classes with CC and you gave example of one of those which has no CC at all, obviously olympiad is CC oriented gameplay ;) i can tell you that even feeding some classes wont help you against some solo guys (for example tyrant, you think if your alliance went full feed on elmar, we wouldnt be able to get tyrant hero if me or rizos played it? i dont think so)

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

So you believe that 2 good people make 4-5 heroes without ally to get feed from? IF so i will try to find 2 more like them and make 8-10 heroes in cp per month ?

Ofc you need skills / equipment/ luck to be hero. I mean even if you are hero that doesnt mean you are better than everyone who is not , or even if you are not hero it doesnt mean you suck. Only fools think otherwise.

I agree with that but you are contradicting yourself now . You just said that you, as CP, are good cuz you have heroes.

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Cleef was getting proper feed, he was just unable to kill his opponents the moment someone invaded their wave, or you really think he would go up to 200 points in open in those first 3 months? :D

china logged uin this month, after 15 matches failing to get over 50 points mark they gave it up (he played terrible, probably some different driver?)
but as i said, MANY classes can be made solo, and yeah, guess what, daggers are not one of those :D there are like 21 out of 31 classes with CC and you gave example of one of those which has no CC at all, obviously olympiad is CC oriented gameplay ;) i can tell you that even feeding some classes wont help you against some solo guys (for example tyrant, you think if your alliance went full feed on elmar, we wouldnt be able to get tyrant hero if me or rizos played it? i dont think so)

Again you do not understand what I'm saying. I'll try one more time but I'm afraid it's useless...  In PROPER(!)... Oly feed.... candidate NEVER(!) meet other players from open Oly . Just characters from feed wave. To do it you need big Ally and proper leadership at Oly. It has nothing to do with equip, lvl, learned skills or gaming skills of  the driver of this character.

1 minute ago, Black Sails said:

Again you do not understand what I'm saying. I'll try one more time but I'm afraid it's useless...  In PROPER(!)... Oly feed.... candidate NEVER(!) meet other players from open Oly . Just characters from feed wave. To do it you need big Ally and proper leadership at Oly. It has nothing to do with equip, lvl, learned skills or gaming skills of  the driver of this character.

and thats where you are wrong :D you can have most proper feed waves ever and your candidates still might meet enemies with quite some chance ;)

5 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

I agree with that but you are contradicting yourself now . You just said that you, as CP, are good cuz you have heroes.

Where did i say that exactly? 

In my first post i just implied that people called us greedy and that we were making heroes on the back of our allies. So now that we had no allies how could we make heroes.

In my second post i implied that its not just 2 good guys that carry cp in oly and that they are more people helping.

I never said we are good cause we make heroes :D 

what i see is same cp getting accusations from everyone: ally/former ally /enemy/neutral.guys you did exactly what modoy accused kingleo once upon a time(u said he was top cuz of boting and u brag cuz some1 else boost you).u bragging about how cool and pro and hardworkers you are by the time ur ally feed u and helped you at oly at epics at pvps.sm /nf core cps left one after the other cuz of this attitude.u fucked up a 150ppl side. change ur attitude and stop brag.

Edited by iAxZp

you aren't good cuz of heroes in cp or good individual players. good aren't the pro units.TOP players are surrounded by other players and work with them and have fun and have good outcome of these relationships.

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

what i see is same cp getting accusations from everyone: ally/former ally /enemy/neutral.guys you did exactly what modoy accused kingleo once upon a time(u said he was top cuz of boting and u brag cuz some1 else boost you).u bragging about how cool and pro and hardworkers you are by the time ur ally feed u and helped you at oly at epics at pvps.sm /nf core cps left one after the other cuz of this attitude.u fucked up a 150ppl side. change ur attitude and stop brag.

you actually believe those fairy tales? :D funny how people speak only about what we took from alliance instead of comparing it with what we offered them in whole alliance time :P SM/NF core cps left? more like they stopped playing, kinda hard to persuade people without motivation to play ;)  

also people hate on us coz its easy to jump on hate wagon :D

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

ok they are all liers. why someone must ignore majority and convinced that u are saying the Truth? 

because majority is always right, i see, gotta write that somewhere not to forget :D

which attitude ? 

It was our cp and elfy cp that wanted to join SM ally in the first place. The others in NF didnt want or didnt care cause they didnt play seriously. 

And lets talk about "core cps" 1 by 1 to see if you have right. 

Sm was jerry cp and myrm cp (im not even discussing about wanali / stiba , non existant). Jerry cp stopped cause of activity and scammers. I give you myrm cp that left cause of us so thats (1)

Nf now , core cp elfy stopped cause they didnt wanna play anymore , sayomi cp stopped cause they didnt wanna play anymore , pistolas cp (3-4 people playing) didnt continue with us cause they disagreed with the rest. Pipenov cp stopped cause of ncwest. 

So how we fucked a whole alliance of 150 people when 1 CORE cp left cause of us?\

And by "didnt wanna play anymore" i mean they had internal problems with activity in their cp. Not that they didnt want to play with us.

Edited by Yomana

Just now, iAxZp said:

nvm it seems u dont get what went wrong in ur ally.i don't even know why i try.

Or obv you dont know our ally . Oh wait its those TFD guys you were saying the worst for months. 

hmm @Yomana  i have different opinion about sayomi cp and pistolas cp (they arent proper set up but still 7 ppl) and in my count thats 3. about elpy/jerry/pepenov u are right.

Just now, iAxZp said:

hmm @Yomana  i have different opinion about sayomi cp and pistolas cp (they arent proper set up but still 7 ppl) and in my count thats 3. about elpy/jerry/pepenov u are right.

pistolas are 7 people in sieges and papers maybe. :D I dont have problem with them , im still their friend actually but they are not even close to CP.

About sayomi cp i know very well and its not our fault they dont play.

who cares about tfd? u are those who recruit what we dump. i didnt expect more from them they heares for ncpleb server and left in one night rmting everything to buy healing potions there. i am talking about quality players not meatshields

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

pistolas are 7 people in sieges and papers maybe. :D I dont have problem with them , im still their friend actually but they are not even close to CP.

About sayomi cp i know very well and its not our fault they dont play.

Cipka was selling MTs while Sayomi wasnt aware of these pathetic actions . Communism doesnt allow to grow your wealth via underground trades . Thats why they disbanded !

You hear it here from me for first time ? ? 

• Sad 1