Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

First 80lvl

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Cipka was selling MTs while Sayomi wasnt aware of these pathetic actions . Communism doesnt allow to grow your wealth via underground trades . Thats why they disbanded !

You hear it here from me for first time ? ? 

He showed his colors with Enria market , should have expected it ?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

hmm @Yomana  i have different opinion about sayomi cp and pistolas cp (they arent proper set up but still 7 ppl) and in my count thats 3. about elpy/jerry/pepenov u are right.

wait what? you realize they werent online all at same time except maybe sieges like yomana said, and their setup was HE/destro/DA/pony/necro (maoris, lelos, pistolas, suzieQ, natsuyama), when we asked if pistolas could rebuild his CP, recruit some new people, change setup a bit, he refused, yet week after we left nonfactors somehow maoris could suddenly reroll from HE to tyrant :D

now i am not saying they didnt try to help to fill CPs when someone was missing, but counting them as CP themselves? come on ...

Edited by MoDoy

Kinda funny to read shits about Sayo CP from ppl which have zero clue what happened ?

Bring moar pls, gotta make new popcorn.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy meh u have answer for everything and ofc its never your fault. this isnt conversation this is  clown fiesta. 

you are talking about OUR ex-clan, obviously i will have answers for you, dont you think? :D but right, i guess you rather go with majority of answers from people who have no idea and were never in that clan, now i understand your logic ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, Kure said:

Kinda funny to read shits about Sayo CP from ppl which have zero clue what happened ?

No shits from me to sayo cp. About cipka its a joke ofc ^^

look what happened @Kure modoy wanted hero sk on anytime and ofc sayomi denied and left. then it was rizo who wanted hero wl nabao but xavierwulf wanted pretender. but they stoped when modoy refused to relog to box prophet of nansey. inside info;)

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

look what happened @Kure modoy wanted hero sk on anytime and ofc sayomi denied and left. then it was rizo who wanted hero wl nabao but xavierwulf wanted pretender. but they stoped when modoy refused to relog to box prophet of nansey. inside info;) 

stronk insider info, gogo nabao! china number one

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

No shits from me to sayo cp. About cipka its a joke ofc ^^

Well cipka is just cipka, further investigation and understanding  of his actions is for Nobel prize, thats for sure. I wont deny i had some problems with him in a past.

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

modoy i want to know the truth tell me i dont believe stupid majority

Ill get you better inside info, Most of us played here 2-3 years, its boring as fuck, so people moved on for now or ever.

1 hour ago, Kure said:

LoL we are just kidding dude ..Cipka and normal conversation are two opposite meanings :) 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

what i see is same cp getting accusations from everyone: ally/former ally /enemy/neutral.

top!

I'm free Sunday morning. Then I try to laugh about it, OK?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, iAxZp said:

who cares about tfd? u are those who recruit what we dump. i didnt expect more from them they heares for ncpleb server and left in one night rmting everything to buy healing potions there. i am talking about quality players not meatshields

TFD was the only prime America of the ws the rest has never done anything
And about prime america lost all ws / all chinese and all tfd at least for now. We are waiting for some update.
Google Fail.

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

top!

I'm free Sunday morning. Then I try to laugh about it, OK?

sad your whole excistance :/

It all started with the Enria business......

enria.JPG 

It was going good for a while, but eventually the stock market crashed like they always do and it was hard to bounce back from that  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Afrodouche said:

@MoDoy decided by himself to give hero to shaylaa and not in me.Such a toxic and greedy guy...?

I think that was revenge for drake boots +6

#HeroSoldFor20kk 

=(