Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Meele CP - Forum Warriors lf fresh blood prime 20-23 CEST

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

It's really easy to treat your friends right when they are on your side. The real test of a mans character is how he treats his enemies or his friends when they are on the opposite sides of things. 

Althought Im not playing here I need to comment this. Look at that hypocrite ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Please, i'm the bullshiter ? Get a mirror so you can see yourself instead of projecting yourself on others, maybe you were not active enough to see what happened when you were off.. Forest farmed the entire day so many times in this server, aoeing loa from asian prime till end of eu (or until any war went in there and ended their prime), doesnt mean your full cp prime was 10h+ obviously, it is different. Even their twitch streams hit 10hours+ very often. That goes for both of his cps.

Such a pointless talk. Talks about me quoting 1 clowny phrase from him while you enjoying arguing back and forth about one word i wrote.

And if you cant understand why poseidon sounded cringy af saying all of that when his cp barelly fights (you literally beat them once and then they dodge you forever until you get bored of full PVE primes in a 3year old server), i'm not the one will keep here explaining why, most people know better.

"forest here had 5h of prime, i played with him. there is no reason to have big primes here in endgame."

2 times i started here with my friends with 12h prime, so we can get close to endgame and play a healthy prime of 3-4h.

dont take my words out of context and dont switch topics. 

1 hour ago, driver said:

"forest here had 5h of prime, i played with him. there is no reason to have big primes here in endgame."

2 times i started here with my friends with 12h prime, so we can get close to endgame and play a healthy prime of 3-4h.

dont take my words out of context and dont switch topics. 

Sorry, i didn't know the endgame of 2.0 was between 3w and sniper bridge, i apologize, Joker.

8 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Sorry, i didn't know the endgame of 2.0 was between 3w and sniper bridge, i apologize, Joker.

ofc you dont know, we even now stay in loa with 76-77 chars. just because its more profitable and when its our turn to farm 11 we go toi, u dont care about exp. but how can you know what is better if you stay in town.

you just cant stop showing off how smart you are, btw your sarcasm is so weak.

edit: btw read my last post again, you are losing argue and go rogue in other directions. im out

Edited by driver

5 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Gosh that effort, those emotions...i'll try also.

Irrelevant is basically all your reply here, from "test of friendship" saga all the way to your 5 years trip to ruski fields.

If you had played for as long as we did or at least last year...you would avoid giving the "real man" argument which makes me giggle already. Kiam did play in enemy side and organized to destabilize the PVE situation in America prime, apparently he did it properly not like your dudes here. Imxo and salaras did it right in Europe also but not your buddies tho.

You all stopped being my or anyone's friends at the moment your bored and greedy egos started to womble around TOI and mouth kissing with the same guys who put sticks in Uchi's development and all that while using those exact resources.

Do not add Crash or Wonder to your list, they clearly made a stance against your gang and that carries weight. Yes, just a gang cuz CP was Uchi's and don't mix rizo's wannabe leader to Uchiha's elite squad. Why you also give credit to Modoy when Triilville was the one grinding it out for the team while Modoy didn't even contribute with epic points to Uchi's team.

It's been 3 years since we run our 3h show here, we still have people in cp that are here since day 1 of the server and in our private chats old members that don't even play anymore still show up at events. If you try diss me as a bad manager you are at a dead end...heck I even managed your 5 year old tantrums each day for months.

It's funny that you mention my 4-5 core people playing at heart when the only reason we kept ourselves short of numbers was my personal inability at that time to "move on" and replace people. Several our most notorious members had significant life changes that required gaming to be at the bottom of priorities and that after already a 12 month run. I don't look that inhumane anymore don't I ? And yeah our prime as CP was 6 months before you even came to server...heck < again you got to play in Uchi's party mainly because i raised both hands when he asked for advice about necro in Archer CP.

Since times of Unique and Soils nobody triggers us anymore, you are our creation, our toys but on another shelf right next to BadProducts.

That's all the attention you're gonna get. I guess you are still hurt to not get the #1 play on club...

PS: Quit trying to look up to us as reference for greatness, we are old dogs compared to your young studs. 
PSS: Pose ? this guy is still in our CP only because of friendship, his flames and attitude got him cornered many times over the years.

Sadap scammer without digity. No1 is gonna read ur wall of text here, get the hell out of my recruitment topic.

3 hours ago, driver said:

ofc you dont know, we even now stay in loa with 76-77 chars. just because its more profitable and when its our turn to farm 11 we go toi, u dont care about exp. but how can you know what is better if you stay in town.

you just cant stop showing off how smart you are, btw your sarcasm is so weak.

edit: btw read my last post again, you are losing argue and go rogue in other directions. im out

Please teach me more about farm and profit, Mr. lvl 76-77 on a 3 year old server, 1 year into 2.0, playing here forever... Maybe if you didn't sell every char you level up every 6 months you could actually be a big boy 78+ by now? I mean, we had boxes higher than that and we were big slackers through most of the year. Most of us don't even play here anymore, what a confused mind you have... You wanna talk hugging gk, but that's so clueless that it hurts the eye reading it, maybe if you weren't permanently hiding PvEing you would know better.. Which reminds me that you had plenty chances to fight us in loa too as we also went in to have some fun with you but you always chose to party return and end prime when we were actually in front of you, so for a pussy you just post too much.

sorry for our spam boyz. cya next week  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Please teach me more about farm and profit, Mr. lvl 76-77 on a 3 year old server, 1 year into 2.0, playing here forever... Maybe if you didn't sell every char you level up every 6 months you could actually be a big boy 78+ by now? I mean, we had boxes higher than that and we were big slackers through most of the year. Most of us don't even play here anymore, what a confused mind you have... You wanna talk hugging gk, but that's so clueless that it hurts the eye reading it, maybe if you weren't permanently hiding PvEing you would know better.. Which reminds me that you had plenty chances to fight us in loa too as we also went in to have some fun with you but you always chose to party return and end prime when we were actually in front of you, so for a pussy you just post too much.

sorry for our spam boyz. cya next week  

keep switching  each post u try to get under the skin with something new avoiding the topic.

believe me you have to be tought about farm and profit  

you dont know me, i let you make jokes in future, my main is created 24.10.2015 and its 39 lvl.

btw, tell me who are you ingame?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

.... get the hell out of my recruitment topic.

Drama is a main part of your  "game play". So it is not off top what's happening here.

Edited by Black Sails

4 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Drama is a main part of your  "game play". So it is not off top what's happening here.

drama is part of l2, not our cp exclusive thing, but i guess its fine if we gangbang biz cp recruitment topic with talks about scamming and dirty playing, because thats their gameplay so it wont be off topic at all? oh boi

up, still looking for hero bp/wc drivers or drivers in general

Edited by MoDoy

17 hours ago, Rizos said:

Sadap scammer without digity. No1 is gonna read ur wall of text here, get the hell out of my recruitment topic.

Said boy saved GMs for own stupidity which never will be like Uchiha.

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

drama is part of l2, not our cp exclusive thing, but i guess its fine if we gangbang biz cp recruitment topic with talks about scamming and dirty playing, because thats their gameplay so it wont be off topic at all? oh boi

up, still looking for hero bp/wc drivers or drivers in general

Hero chars and never want play with you?  Random? ?

Up up up ?

17 hours ago, Rizos said:

LOL Rizo acting like a big boy ?

Shut your face and summon your hero asses to toi already, or 5 isn't enough.

Tell me one more class you want and I'll give it to you this month, but for the love of all elpies in talking island, MOVE! 

4 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Tell me one more class you want and I'll give it to you this month, but for the love of all elpies in talking island, MOVE! 

Stop spamming oftopic in my recruitment topic i ask you again. Better go check pass of ur ex clannies, mby u can make some profit u little scammer.

5 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

pretending like you let us some heroes, hahaha, funny boy, you dont even play month and already begging for some pvp? btw just so you know, if someone gives me credits for uchihas CP things its not you but uchiha even if i wasnt their real member after period of time. Also dunno about crashh, but about haxor i wonder if you really know about his statement towards playing with us as uchiha CP, coz i dont think me and rizos has bad relationship with him even after we became enemies now as rizos said, go beg somewhere else, i hope you remember your own tactic how to make DL bored with your no pvp tactics, enjoy your own medicine and pve a bit more

up

34 minutes ago, Yomana said:

?? LOL bizz wanting pvp ??

MAN reading this topic after work is awesome.

how little people need  

modoy u feel good buy braking 160 ppl ally and taking of fun from everyone? if yes you are pathetic. no1 begs u for pvp .tbh i don't belive any1 can pvp cuz anyways u were always getting all heroes for ur cp.enjoy fishing with golden glowing.but remember when u and ur friends decide to swing ur dicks back to action u wont have fun u gonna smashed and zerged like u deserve.

36 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

modoy u feel good buy braking 160 ppl ally and taking of fun from everyone? if yes you are pathetic. no1 begs u for pvp .tbh i don't belive any1 can pvp cuz anyways u were always getting all heroes for ur cp.enjoy fishing with golden glowing.but remember when u and ur friends decide to swing ur dicks back to action u wont have fun u gonna smashed and zerged like u deserve.

10 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

idk, that feels like some people are getting desperate for pvp, dont you think @iAxZp? also we didnt break alliance for fun, why myrmidon cp "left" and why stiba got kicked is known, why we left from alliance of TFD, well, maybe you can ask your pro insider info, but for sure it wasnt to take fun away from everyone speaking for myself, i had much more fun several last sieges rather than sieges where we had those big numbers, for me those zerg plays are not enjoyable and i wished we quitted, but honestly, now when we are left like this, i kinda want to get back into playing

ps: once again, i havent fish for like half year, also i will have fun even if you zerg us 200 vs 9 eventually, dont worry about it, i enjoy more being on the lower side, thing is, will you enjoy it or you will endure it even after that?  

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

or you know, people were already bored of the game and having to carry 130 other monkeys wasn't very fun. I c bizz is back since the summer is over, go ahead and ask him how fun it is to carry 200-300 ppl cc with 3-4 parties.

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

or you know, people were already bored of the game and having to carry 130 other monkeys wasn't very fun. I c bizz is back since the summer is over, go ahead and ask him how fun it is to carry 200-300 ppl cc with 3-4 parties.

well, to be fair, i liked babysitting people, coz that meant we could pvp all the time instead of boring pve, only if the people you babysit would be grateful for that and could appreciate it, then its fine, if they are ungrateful for it tho, then yeah, its kinda sh1tty

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, to be fair, i liked babysitting people, coz that meant we could pvp all the time instead of boring pve, only if the people you babysit would be grateful for that and could appreciate it, then its fine, if they are ungrateful for it tho, then yeah, its kinda sh1tty

You liked it, cuze u werent leeching the party in the small hours boxing 8 chars solo  ; D

Edited by BlackJack

On 10/31/2018 at 12:08 AM, MoDoy said:

so, since @Rizos said i dont help my bratka @UchihaMadara here, i guess its my time to shine?

since you like videos of past so much and flames uchiha for his gameplay, what about reminding you that FightClub CP  is 0:2 vs uchiha CP? melee cp losing to archers, roflmao bratka, total facepalm you stayed in the fight for so long just because archers cannot really kill tanky bards fast enough so you just kept ressing, gz for going carpet mode for 5 mins+, not to say i wonder if you could kill at least one of the uchiha cp members if 2 of your classes didnt have bugged skills and had 4x skill crit rate than they should, very strong

- also good luck trying to provoke uchiha to start playing here, if me and rizos couldnt persuade him to come for past year, i dont think some irrelevant random from ex-clan can do it uchiha CP proved enough on this club server, there is no need to show any more from past us - so as result you gotta go pve mode for several more months, sadly for you    

i see i am not only one who has memory of goldfish, good thing i have good memory on what and when happens on forum (see later)

yeah, so can uchiha CP, as he mentioned, you know results of tournament where everybody had equal gear/lvl what happened with habber cp and what happened with uchiha cp? i think they showed nuff skills there

good, so continue playing with people who can play only dirty tactics, thats what i liked with uchiha, he stated very clear if someone scams, he is getting instant kick no matter how important in CP he was, but looks like for whoever what he needs

@iAxZp you see? eventho uchiha has nothing to do with this topic and never did anything bad to perkunas, here comes poseidon totally out of topic with flames towards him, hating just for sake of hating so that pretty much shows how much justified hatred towards us is

Huh. I like when people have nothing to say against and they are trying to connect at least something with me. 

Small lyric part - I literally twice said to Biz, that he must tabu posting frapses on forum before the pvp started, cause for sure some1 will troll us :D Bizi told us that it's small training, something like "not real fight". God damn, that Bizqquit!

Since you like to have a finger in every pie, you lost the ability to think adequately. In the video you can clearly see that we are only with 1 healer (probably even w/o ee buffs), against Uchi's bp, ee and helping daj. As i remember we were the only melee cp in clan and according to the strategy we had to absorb incoming damage during sieges. Cannot say right now how many of us were minus str, I was for sure. How many kills we made during all frapses? Isn't it strange, that not many? Should be obvious even for you. 

This is how it had to be if we were prepared well:

He wasn't mentioned like @UchihaMadara, just part of name was written. 2 different things as for me.

Talking seriously, I don't have anything against you or Madara, or Rizo, or whoever it can be. Forum was in sleep mode and it was boring to read it. At least now we released some emotions that brought those lovely feelings of old glory pvp days (at least for me). Thanks for it. This is my kinda little comming out. I realised that I don't have so much energy and time to keep this hate and trash on, but it was funny. Thanks again and peace to your home!

P.S. but if you still wanna get some, then come and take it, bly*ti!

a8f1c670053c11f0f012c57e5e9a4146.jpg