Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Meele CP - Forum Warriors lf fresh blood prime 20-23 CEST

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Huh. I like when people have nothing to say against and they are trying to connect at least something with me. 

Small lyric part - I literally twice said to Biz, that he must tabu posting frapses on forum before the pvp started, cause for sure some1 will troll us :D Bizi told us that it's small training, something like "not real fight". God damn, that Bizqquit!

Since you like to have a finger in every pie, you lost the ability to think adequately. In the video you can clearly see that we are only with 1 healer (probably even w/o ee buffs), against Uchi's bp, ee and helping daj. As i remember we were the only melee cp in clan and according to the strategy we had to absorb incoming damage during sieges. Cannot say right now how many of us were minus str, I was for sure. How many kills we made during all frapses? Isn't it strange, that not many? Should be obvious even for you. 

This is how it had to be if we were prepared well:

sure, i can see how you went without EE buffs, you probably went also without other fighter buffs which arent provided by OL? stop kidding yourself poor excuses, also i want to see how lokiardy/jackripper went +12 CON instead of +12 STR, especially when you had 2 WLs also saying you werent "well prepared" yet tereza is even running in bw light, not to say you compare premade fight vs uchiha and fight vs AD party which was full pve mode

i know, its hard to admit after asking uchiha this, but if thats all he remembers, you cannot blame him lets not pretend your dagger was any useful before or now (except the time you were hero 1 month maybe?)

On 10/30/2018 at 6:26 PM, Poseidon said:

And where did you see my name rekted? Maybe it was your dreams or several fights of nude th at oly? )

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

sure, i can see how you went without EE buffs, you probably went also without other fighter buffs which arent provided by OL? stop kidding yourself poor excuses, also i want to see how lokiardy/jackripper went +12 CON instead of +12 STR, especially when you had 2 WLs also saying you werent "well prepared" yet tereza is even running in bw light, not to say you compare premade fight vs uchiha and fight vs AD party which was full pve mode

i know, its hard to admit after asking uchiha this, but if thats all he remembers, you cannot blame him lets not pretend your dagger was any useful before or now (except the time you were hero 1 month maybe?)

Excuses - it's your life, dude. Keep on barking, I won't spend my energy more ) Btw, you started to aggro me really better ? 

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Excuses - it's your life, dude. Keep on barking, I won't spend my energy more ) Btw, you started to aggro me really better  ?  

i dont care if people flame me or rizos as we are enemies but trying to flame uchiha, oh boi, you took a wrong turn there enjoy your standing in corner during pve as you are useless in your AoE pve pt

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Huh. I like when people have nothing to say against and they are trying to connect at least something with me. 

Small lyric part - I literally twice said to Biz, that he must tabu posting frapses on forum before the pvp started, cause for sure some1 will troll us :D Bizi told us that it's small training, something like "not real fight". God damn, that Bizqquit!

Since you like to have a finger in every pie, you lost the ability to think adequately. In the video you can clearly see that we are only with 1 healer (probably even w/o ee buffs), against Uchi's bp, ee and helping daj. As i remember we were the only melee cp in clan and according to the strategy we had to absorb incoming damage during sieges. Cannot say right now how many of us were minus str, I was for sure. How many kills we made during all frapses? Isn't it strange, that not many? Should be obvious even for you. 

This is how it had to be if we were prepared well:

He wasn't mentioned like @UchihaMadara, just part of name was written. 2 different things as for me.

Talking seriously, I don't have anything against you or Madara, or Rizo, or whoever it can be. Forum was in sleep mode and it was boring to read it. At least now we released some emotions that brought those lovely feelings of old glory pvp days (at least for me). Thanks for it. This is my kinda little comming out. I realised that I don't have so much energy and time to keep this hate and trash on, but it was funny. Thanks again and peace to your home!

P.S. but if you still wanna get some, then come and take it, bly*ti!

a8f1c670053c11f0f012c57e5e9a4146.jpg

That setup of our two parties back than was probably the strongest 2 party combination this server will ever produce as individuals/communication and pvping together. Also what do you mean helping daj? I was always part of main setup we ran 3 archers + necro, instead of 4 archers or 3 archers + DA.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy u punish ppl with ur absence? :D 

if you didnt realize it yet, dont worry, you will, first it feels awesome after getting denied farm, then it feels okayish, with loop macros its doable, but eventually even biggest brainfart will realize it

dude u dont get it. i dont give a fuck :) one day when 2.5 is relised u ll want to farm and by this time u ll be on same gear when i will be way stronger :) stay like this forever if u want to its not like u harm me at all :) boring pve... hmm u know what is boring? to see u in forum belive u are something special.u was our latest opponent. you fail with the face to the ground some1 else will rise ;)

23 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dude u dont get it. i dont give a fuck :) one day when 2.5 is relised u ll want to farm and by this time u ll be on same gear when i will be way stronger :) stay like this forever if u want to its not like u harm me at all :) boring pve... hmm u know what is boring? to see u in forum belive u are something special.u was our latest opponent. you fail with the face to the ground some1 else will rise ;)

first of all, its kinda funny to see you saying this you realize that toi is neither best farming adena spot nor xp spot? that if i wanted, i could do both of those things on better scale no matter your numbers or parties you bring

if someone rises, cool, now go wait for your prince you sleeping princess and tell your cp not to ask us to move our asses

u pretend to that u are "strong" and pro . prove it :) my cp members can say what they want. and u can chose to ignore them or prove u are what u say ;)

btw cus this is recruitment post. i rly recomend FW cp. they are fair "between cp members" and they are funny at primes, they do staff. help those ppl to prove their selfs and join them :)

u pretend to that u are "strong" and pro . prove it :) my cp members can say what they want. and u can chose to ignore them or prove u are what u say ;)

sure you can, shall we go continue making circus into your cp recruitment topic?

btw cus this is recruitment post. i rly recomend FW cp. they are fair "between cp members" and they are funny at primes, they do staff. help those ppl to prove their selfs and join them :)

i guess the fairy tales about us being "fair" to people also come from people like pistolas spreading bullsh1ts?

bro this is ur recruitment post . think at least i did already mistake by "spamming" my opinion inside this.if u want to continue talking with me in public we can make a new post that u can say to me whatever u want

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

Thx for recomend. We dont need to prove anything tho.

UP

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

Whats wrong with u guys. I thought you wanted us to quit when you deleted epics on my char. Why do you beg us to play now? Make up ur mind

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

That setup of our two parties back than was probably the strongest 2 party combination this server will ever produce as individuals/communication and pvping together. Also what do you mean helping daj? I was always part of main setup we ran 3 archers + necro, instead of 4 archers or 3 archers + DA.

Hi. I ment that u were helping with healing, ofc I remember who u were :-) About combination - yeap, most likely

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Whats wrong with u guys. I thought you wanted us to quit when you deleted epics on my char. Why do you beg us to play now? Make up ur mind

No, no. You guys can quit only after getting rekt by default. Your time haven't come yet

On 11/1/2018 at 11:03 PM, iAxZp said:

u gonna smashed and zerged like u deserve.

man of honor! ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

UP! LF BD SWS WC BP 70+ lvl

No active supports at all ? Only DDs left ? Normally,(my 3y long experience here) CPs missing DDs. You are not usual CP I would say....

On 11/5/2018 at 1:57 PM, Rizos said:

UP! LF BD SWS WC BP 70+ lvl

UP, or lf other non-full cp to merge with - classes/class changes can be discussed
new movie to collection: 

Where is @Masha my HR support? ☹️

Edited by Rizos

19 minutes ago, Rizos said:

UP, or lf other non-full cp to merge with - classes/class changes can be discussed

can we go archer CP plz? would love to play those with current mage meta :(