Amkzul

Glad vs tyrant

I'm sure the arguement has been made somewhere but I just can't find it so I'll ask anyway.  

Which character should i play and why?  They both have similar play styles though my understanding is until the gladiator gets a dash the tyrant is king.  That said a tyrant last I checked does not get heavy armor mastery and b grade light armors last I checked suck out loud.  

That said I hope someone can sell one or the other to a noob because if its nit one of these two its wk as my main and I cant say im impressed by the damage output iv seen sitting around the silent valley

30 minutes ago, Amkzul said:

I'm sure the arguement has been made somewhere but I just can't find it so I'll ask anyway.  

Which character should i play and why?  They both have similar play styles though my understanding is until the gladiator gets a dash the tyrant is king.  That said a tyrant last I checked does not get heavy armor mastery and b grade light armors last I checked suck out loud.  

That said I hope someone can sell one or the other to a noob because if its nit one of these two its wk as my main and I cant say im impressed by the damage output iv seen sitting around the silent valley

Tyrant:

Gladi:

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Tyrant:

Gladi:

hero vs non-hero pov isnt very objective to be fair, but let me tell you that gladi even if hero sucks and will suck even more in next update

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, Amkzul said:

Tyrant pretty much does everything a gladi does outside of the ranged stun much better. If you likes gladis they are playable class, just not optimal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool so its clear that the Glad performs worse than the tyrant in pvp but which is better in Pve?  Considering 90 percent of my time will be spent doing this

1 hour ago, Amkzul said:

Cool so its clear that the Glad performs worse than the tyrant in pvp but which is better in Pve?  Considering 90 percent of my time will be spent doing this

glad has sh1tty pve while tyrant has probably the best melee pve

1 minute ago, Kure said:

On par with destro i would say

on par with destro in RB killing, but unless you are very very stacked destro, it doesnt come even close to tyrant AoE potential i would say

I would say gladi can be pve/pvp, but on next patches it will be very rare and stressful for glad palyers. Since that nerf on str, both crit less often on skills but tyr has that stronk punch with 999999999999k+ power, ++speed while glad needs to stop charge and dash, but tyr has no resist buffs like glad has (lionheart/DWD).
both are good to play vs any class, just need to be smart.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, felicioschlickmann said:

I would say gladi can be pve/pvp, but on next patches it will be very rare and stressful for glad palyers. Since that nerf on str, both crit less often on skills but tyr has that stronk punch with 999999999999k+ power, ++speed while glad needs to stop charge and dash, but tyr has no resist buffs like glad has (lionheart/DWD).
both are good to play vs any class, just need to be smart.

Where can I find patch notes for the next update?

5 minutes ago, Amkzul said:

Thanks!  ....  Though reading that makes me curious about the effect the patch will have on summoners.  Would be kinda neat to play one if they are not gonna get dropped too easily by every class out there

summoners excel at certain kind of annoying pvp outdoor style, if you like/find it fun, they will only get better with patches.

Edited by BlackJack

Only classes that I was playing in classic was glad along with PR (for short amount of time) on 2.0 patch glad is not that bad, as you can see on the video which Rizo put (Myrciu me) Good damage, very low equip and no hero. Can not compare that with tyrant hero video. But next patches will fuck up that class. Stun won't be that usefull anymore as armors get stun resists 30/50%, along with epics you will see majority of your time message "resist" If you have a group you can go glad, but if you don't better go for tyrant as people prefer tyrants in cps for pvp and also pve. Not sure how it goes about Tyrant in end game lvls, but glad with his third class skills and good enough eq becomes ultimate 1 v 1 killer what you can see here:

Edited by Myrtan

they are too different, it depends in the context and user. during 1.5 there was no 3 job, and gladis were machines. inmune to most debuffs, faster and with more skill evasion than archers and daggers, range stunners and main mele burst dmg dealers  cause of their hex+many critical skills (there were many bugs as well than benefit them)

with 2.0, tyrant benefit from othel crit rate (fists are the weapons with least crit rate), this together with the benefits of zealot (+100% crit dmg) and ogre (+crit dmg multip) and rush (no mobility problem) and their own range hex, shield barrier..they are killing machines: They got advantages that that hey needed that until that moment were exclusive to gladis. This applies to destro 3 job too, all p.atk and crit dmg multipliers from buffs and self buffs makes this two the top mele dps.

Also p.atk never stops growing, and tyr skills (including range ones, meles, aoes) scale better than the gladi ones. Autoattack becomes more often in pvp since it increased in power and because of physical skill silences

In the other hand, gladi doesnt receive as many good skills as tyr in 3 job, something happens with some dmg skills that dont increase much in power. Also hammer crush, their second stun has max lvl in 74 so it starts to fail often vs 78+. Also they lack selfbuffs that increase crit dmg multip. %, so they dont have great auto-attack dps

pd: i just realise its a post from 2018.. facepalm 

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Kamdooks said:

No good deed goes unpunished

Aint that the truth

Glad youre ok- reminds me of one of my favorite songs- Nantucket Wardrobe by Mountain-

Kidding of course- Ride on

If you have any concerns about where and how to use Is GTA 5 the most popular game or What company owns DOTA, you can call us at the webpage

Is this an actual spambot? This is probably the first one I've seen on this forum.