zadkiel

Stun Magnet

Yes, this time I am here to cry, rage and make some drama.

Guys have you ever checked stun landing rate? 5/5 6/6 19/20 stun is always landing.

No matter the class witch gonna stun you. Archer, spoil, warlord or even warcryer. Whoever gets the stun firsts, guess what, wins. 

I don’t think this is normal. Have to give it a look. This thing becomes really annoying and feels unbalancing. : /

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

Yes, this time I am here to cry, rage and make some drama.

Guys have you ever checked stun landing rate? 5/5 6/6 19/20 stun is always landing.

No matter the class witch gonna stun you. Archer, spoil, warlord or even warcryer. Whoever gets the stun firsts, guess what, wins. 

I don’t think this is normal. Have to give it a look. This thing becomes really annoying and feels unbalancing. : /

Yep thats sad true about this game.There is no such a thing as diminishing returns on skills.And even cooldown is shorter than a duration so its just spam button ?People will talk about lvl difference,buffs and epic jewelries to increase  resistance but who cares ?

Edited by TaBIe

I am bd lvl 71. In open field 1v1 I am getting wrecked from an archer lvl 68 cause of stun. I ll be really lucky if I ll reach him to makes some hits. Perma stun all the time. Do I have to wear Baium Toi 6 and orfen on this levels to reduce stun? : /

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zadkiel said:

I am bd lvl 71. In open field 1v1 I am getting wrecked from an archer lvl 68 cause of stun. I ll be really lucky if I ll reach him to makes some hits. Perma stun all the time. Do I have to wear Baium Toi 6 and orfen on this levels to reduce stun? : /

Yes.U can use Guard talisman but thats a waste of money if u just farming.I woul suggest u to avoid fights in open field agsinst archers.Debuff mechanic is fucked up here

Edited by TaBIe

On next update most sets will have new bonuses added.BW sets will have 30 % stun resist so aint be that bad.Sadly there wont be any protection against horror and fear.Except menthal shield and epic jewels ?

Just get a baium 3 ring, easy peasy. 

Jokes aside, classic chronicle is completely based on crowd control and disables, for better or for worse. What you can do is either wait for zaken patch where some armor sets will get stun resist bonus or get an EE to use resist shock on you. That won't make you immune to stun but it's something. 

Edited by SemenArsonist

Sad truth about classic ... its not just this serwer issue .... Its just how classic works like. But there is hope next update BW sets get 30% stun rezistance.

51 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

Guess re-rolling to warlord is a nice idea to have some fun! : D

or rerolling to party play, so u can have resist shock. L2 was never balanced around 1v1. Warlord vs bw sets and resist shock/spirit chant GL

y its so funny to have wl and play vs wc/ol/necro/da.so funny to get cancelled 100% by banes. ppl stun is excactly how it should be fears and debuffs also.be full buffed and u ll have the proper rates for mental/stun ressist.now for bd vs archer he has stun u have root +slow with 100% rate. l2 wasn't ever fair at 1vs1

there was old topic about % in this server,but can't find now.As i remeber lowest % of stun was 82% from hammer crush and highest 91% from gladiator or tyrant. if i find this landrate board i put here.

Edited by MusulmoN
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

I don`t really care about stun rates  but just my thoughts about balance....do you really think that  support class have to kill pure DD in 1v1 fight? 

No mate, I have deflect arrow and heavy armor (even though 15lvl) just to look cool.

it’s a bd not a prophet!

1 hour ago, zadkiel said:

No mate, I have deflect arrow and heavy armor (even though 15lvl) just to look cool.

it’s a bd not a prophet!

PP >>> BD in 1v1 actually

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zadkiel said:

No mate,

Are you australian ?  Ow ya goin mate ?

7 hours ago, zadkiel said:

I have deflect arrow and heavy armor (even though 15lvl) just to look cool.

it’s a bd not a prophet!

Read attentively the role of BD....  assist in the hunt and raises the abilities of party members by dancing....  why you decided that BD should be more powerful then DD? Yes it could be by using better equip, having higher lvl and better buff... but if with the equal conditions BD > DD why DD would even exist? 

yep, until endgame, 1v1 its something like this in general: DA horror+stun / Necro fear+anchor > warrior + stun + lionheart > archer + stun > fighters and mages with no cc / cc resist. But you can still counterplay sometimes with resist buffs, talismans, pilars, stun resist circlet, and soon sets c/d/b+ ll give decent resistance as well

in endgame debuffs wont even pass song of puri+mental+wc chant

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2

If you are a bd try to be based on a good party. Make some aggro give hex and possibly roots.. you will not win 1vs1 unless its a sws or dagger maybe and some more if you are nirvana... still bd will lose on most cases

wait for better update -> make hero, ignore debuffs -> 5,5k patk, 17k hp -> kill everyone as BD

thats what i did on another server, cuz i could do shit here in 24/7 debuffs

• Haha 1