Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Small fiesta

Hello everyone! In short, i have a small fiesta here - 100 subs on my youtube channel!  :x

Want to say big thanks to my friends, to all who were helping me with good words, equip, advices, in exping my character and of course big thanks to all my subscribers for their support!

You are making me harder, better, faster, stronger ;) 

And here is small bonus video for ya. Hope you'll enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dVMg65UIc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

With all the respect and no intensions to flame, is it worth to put here fights with second tier or even potato players (eventho on good farming classes) for somebody like you?

Anw gz for 100 subs i guess.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kure said:

With all the respect and no intensions to flame, is it worth to put here fights with second tier or even potato players (eventho on good farming classes) for somebody like you?

wow, toxic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kure said:

Made 15 matches this month, got even more potatoes than these ones in vid. Wanted to make happy my subs, at least a little, cause to make good contet - takes a lot of time for such lifer as me. Talking honestly, i'm sweating each fight playing this nerfed TH, that's why every killed potato is a small win for me. Hope our sexy admins bring that zaken patch in 1-2 weeks. Am i right boyz: @San0 @Koll @Manton @Kse ?

11 hours ago, Kure said:

my  57 lvl twink has better equip then pose, why you think its not his level?:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kure said:

Why you think pose is first tier ? he has 0 useful 3rd class skills learnt, no equip advantage ~ yet delivers better game-play than top Adventurer chars on server.

I think at least that smash of korea necro with DC set and SOM ++++ deserves a like).

PS: Maybe if you showed up at siege Posetato, you would have better content also)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

PS: Maybe if you showed up at siege Posetato, you would have better content also)

6010135.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Why you think pose is first tier ? he has 0 useful 3rd class skills learnt, no equip advantage ~ yet delivers better game-play than top Adventurer chars on server.

I think at least that smash of korea necro with DC set and SOM ++++ deserves a like).

Throw dagger in wrist or w/e is it called i think is the only advantage RIGHT NOW of adventurer compared to other daggers, so i wouldnt say "zero usefull skills"'... Also he has dat sand bomb doesnt he?

Yes, i consider Pose as a good player and even in enviroment of this srvr " first tier"... And korean necro? Bitch please... Pure example that skill>>equip.

7 hours ago, driver said:

my  57 lvl twink has better equip then pose, why you think its not his level?:)

7 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

so are we going to ignore the fact he plays with AQ3, core 3, baium talisman, (orfen? who knows), demon dagger+10-12, i dont think ilMP or ordinator have that equip . He has CW which isnt great, thats true, but it still gives 10% land rate which is the thing daggers miss the most right now

but well, if even your twinks are running with this equip, i guess the bosses alliance you made with china was well worth it :D

not gonna hate on video, i just hope you will have more time to play next months so you can deliver harder match-ups ;)

image.thumb.png.5ea3a2191cd28d7088138d6b3d5e7d69.png

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so are we going to ignore the fact he plays with AQ3, core 3, baium talisman, (orfen? who knows), demon dagger+10-12, i dont think ilMP or ordinator have that equip . He has CW which isnt great, thats true, but it still gives 10% land rate which is the thing daggers miss the most right now

but well, if even your twinks are running with this equip, i guess the bosses alliance you made with china was well worth it :D

not gonna hate on video, i just hope you will have more time to play next months so you can deliver harder match-ups ;)

image.thumb.png.5ea3a2191cd28d7088138d6b3d5e7d69.png

dagger not his, and i didnt know p atk helps for skills.

he doesnt get epics on oly, i think he got them for couple of fights. i dont see point to give epics do daggers on this chronics, there are a lot of farmers who can make more points.

edit: i am not commenting only this fights, by the way not all fights here are with epics. he goes sometimes to oly, but i dont think that without epics and relogs daggers can make easy at least 200 pts

Edited by driver

14 hours ago, driver said:

dagger not his, and i didnt know p atk helps for skills.

he doesnt get epics on oly, i think he got them for couple of fights. i dont see point to give epics do daggers on this chronics, there are a lot of farmers who can make more points. 

edit: i am not commenting only this fights, by the way not all fights here are with epics. he goes sometimes to oly, but i dont think that without epics and relogs daggers can make easy at least 200 pts

so what that dagger is not his :D that doesnt change fact he is using it for oly, or if i use epics which are not mine that means i play oly without epics? :P also P atk doesnt really help for skills, however having good p atk with good othell is insane help vs some match ups, as auto attacks might decide game (for example i was losing to uin hard because he had much better bow/dagger and i was using heavy, after i switched to light and borrowed myself better dagger i won vs him just coz i negated his crits and gained crits on my side)

he for sure has AQ3 in every match, not very classes need AQ and i dont really think he would play without it. also before you said he wasnt stacked, yet on video he was pretty stacked, now you say he gets those items just for few matches, did he tell you that or its just assumption? also no matter some other classes can make more points with epics, i am pretty sure my PW is real sh1t farmer, yet at least with mental epics lvl 1 its already huge help, and you will put those epics if you try hero on some class

probably it changed a lot for TH, back in february when i played it i did like ~160 points w/o epics/relogs, now i think its impossible but if you fully stack TH, i think 200 points should be doable on solo run

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so what that dagger is not his :D that doesnt change fact he is using it for oly, or if i use epics which are not mine that means i play oly without epics? :P also P atk doesnt really help for skills, however having good p atk with good othell is insane help vs some match ups, as auto attacks might decide game (for example i was losing to uin hard because he had much better bow/dagger and i was using heavy, after i switched to light and borrowed myself better dagger i won vs him just coz i negated his crits and gained crits on my side)

he for sure has AQ3 in every match, not very classes need AQ and i dont really think he would play without it. also before you said he wasnt stacked, yet on video he was pretty stacked, now you say he gets those items just for few matches, did he tell you that or its just assumption? also no matter some other classes can make more points with epics, i am pretty sure my PW is real sh1t farmer, yet at least with mental epics lvl 1 its already huge help, and you will put those epics if you try hero on some class

probably it changed a lot for TH, back in february when i played it i did like ~160 points w/o epics/relogs, now i think its impossible but if you fully stack TH, i think 200 points should be doable on solo run

well i talk to him often, he would not manage to make even a 2 min vid from 10 fights without epics. this is the point that a fully stacked th can make 200 pts, but why put epics on him if there are better farmers who can farm more pts and dont need relogs for hero.

and again as i mention there, i was talking in general about his oly game. i see that he moves better and uses a little better talics then the avarge players, but those moves don help sh1t. 

he doesnt get even aq, i dont know why u think we have more epics then u guys.

and depends on the waves/luck, some nonfarmers get 150 pts.

1 minute ago, driver said:

he doesnt get even aq, i dont know why u think we have more epics then u guys. 

biz cp has no AQ3, right :D

1 hour ago, driver said:

has, why should it be on pose at oly? i didnt say that

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

which other class except maybe burst mages need AQ? thats why pose has it in oly when he plays ;)

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

which other class except maybe burst mages need AQ? thats why pose has it in oly when he plays ;)

figure it out yourself, he doesnt get it. maybe we newbs and use it on boxes.

2 minutes ago, driver said:

figure it out yourself, he doesnt get it. maybe we newbs and use it on boxes. 

ok, no point to argue, continue thinking he doesnt have AT LEAST AQ3 all the time on him when he plays olympiad :D whats next, nexls without core maybe?

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, no point to argue, continue thinking he doesnt have AT LEAST AQ3 all the time on him when he plays olympiad :D whats next, nexls without core maybe?

i know, because he tells me all the time that he doesnt get epics, and how cool it will be to have them at oly. i dont have to think about it, i know it.

1 minute ago, driver said:

i know, because he tells me all the time that he doesnt get epics, and how cool it will be to have them at oly. i dont have to think about it, i know it.

in that case "epics" = mental/stun epics, i know it :D