Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Small fiesta

1 minute ago, driver said:

i know, because he tells me all the time that he doesnt get epics, and how cool it will be to have them at oly. i dont have to think about it, i know it.

Most of times thats what happend driver, but ofc in this case he has full epic set+baium tali. Again in this vídeo those fight that modoy talked about are not big deal but winning with a dagger against a fully stacked necro is totally worth play style>gear. Ofc we are talking about China....

Just now, Baluu said:

Most of times thats what happend driver, but ofc in this case he has full epic set+baium tali. Again in this vídeo those fight that modoy talked about are not big deal but winning with a dagger against a fully stacked necro is totally worth play style>gear. Ofc we are talking about China....

i know, i saw that in vid there was core on panel and tali was seen. ask who everybody in clan when pose gets full epics or at least aq 3lvl at oly. 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

in that case "epics" = mental/stun epics, i know it :D

i am so amused), you try to make myself belive that i lie. 

5 minutes ago, driver said:

i know, i saw that in vid there was core on panel and tali was seen. ask who everybody in clan when pose gets full epics or at least aq 3lvl at oly. 

The answer to that is easy. Whenever its free and he plays. Ofc if he plays Last weeks normally they always occupied doesnt mean he doesnt get it sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

The answer to that is easy. Whenever its free and he plays. Ofc if he plays Last weeks normally they always occupied doesnt mean he doesnt get it sometimes. 

so i guess he made movie at start of month when nobody farms:))

6 minutes ago, Baluu said:

core/orfen/baium ring/talisman? sure it might work that way, i never said he is full epics all the time. AQ3? no way, very hard to believe that your only dagger which could potentially go for hero goes olympiad and you dont give him even AQ because some tard says its "occupied" :D

i just mentioned that he is stacked on fights on video when everybody said how unstacked he was, also him having AQ3 might seem like nothing, but its already insane boost compared to "random dagger"

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

core/orfen/baium ring/talisman? sure it might work that way, i never said he is full epics all the time. AQ3? no way, very hard to believe that your only dagger which could potentially go for hero goes olympiad and you dont give him even AQ because some tard says its "occupied" :D

i just mentioned that he is stacked on fights on video when everybody said how unstacked he was, also him having AQ3 might seem like nothing, but its already insane boost compared to "random dagger"

Well pose is not the exact example os activity so if the "tard" says its occupied it means it is. But if he really wants to make oly matches he does them even withouth AQ3. 

25 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Well pose is not the exact example os activity so if the "tard" says its occupied it means it is. But if he really wants to make oly matches he does them even withouth AQ3. 

why? did u log in and delete it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

pose say this all the time , but i guess he doesnt deserve help on oly.

i dont think pose even has enough activity to make all matches on oly

2 hours ago, Baluu said:

Yea and words of scammer rat like you are very trustworth info

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Noone stole anything from you, i dunno why you keep calling people scammers... xd

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Keep blaming other people for your own mistake. Have nothing more to say and you can harrass me as much as you can. Cause i guess there is nothing better to do during eu prime right? ?

4 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Keep blaming other people for your own mistake. Have nothing more to say and you can harrass me as much as you can. Cause i guess there is nothing better to do during eu prime right? ?

sure it was rizos mistake, that doesnt make your act rightful, thats not how it works :D

you tell us, is there anything better to do in EU prime?

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

yea cos loging enemy side cl acc and deleting clan epics is legit act. Hes innocent like little baby.

I think its funny, its funny cuz clan leader whos suppose to be extra cautious, doesnt change pass for 2 years.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I think its funny, its funny cuz clan leader whos suppose to be extra cautious, doesnt change pass for 2 years.

you have wrong info then, go back to ur scammer friends and get more info before posting bulsh1t

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

you have wrong info then, go back to ur scammer friends and get more info before posting bulsh1t

getting baited by fanboi spastic, wow :|

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure it was rizos mistake, that doesnt make your act rightful, thats not how it works :D

you tell us, is there anything better to do in EU prime?

Farm toi make adena buy epics? ? Isn't it enough? 

36 minutes ago, Baluu said:

3 minutes ago, Baluu said:

are those things actually better than harassing people tho?

image.png.9c7ffca7ea7286aeec883d5b19cbd579.png

3 minutes ago, Baluu said:

well not everyone can be like you, your party farms epic and you drop them while on follow.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

well not everyone can be like you, your party farms epic and you drop them while on follow.

At least i don't drop when i'm afk in farming zone. ?

• Like 1

Well, well, well, vot ze fuk is going on here? :D

I get epics only on holydays, that's true. During primes everything is on Balu, or some1 else. I go on oly only when some farmers made their fights, so i can get epics. 

W/O them its a waste of time. Nobody cares about pro th in clan 

latest?cb=20160311230442