Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Small fiesta

53 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

P.S. rekted RIBOS w/o any epics, simply wanted to fly a little.

since when ribos is relevant? he shares the top destro newb of all time of this server with greenlight

5 hours ago, Baluu said:

not big deal but winning with a dagger against a fully stacked necro is totally worth play style>gear. Ofc we are talking about China....

1st it was Korea 

2nd Your OL candidate Horzelius losing to poor geared SWS Yang259IDK is just masterpiece .... xd 

my god this forum.i go grap my pop corn and see ppl talking for randoms shits it comes to their minds.Keep going :)

34 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

my god this forum.i go grap my pop corn and see ppl talking for randoms shits it comes to their minds.Keep going :)

what happened with your old account @axzp ? or once you switch the worshipping target (from kingbottaki to who?), you gotta make new one? ?

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what happened with your old account @axzp ? or once you switch the worshipping target (from kingbottaki to who?), you gotta make new one? ?

modoy mode on

3 minutes ago, driver said:

modoy mode on

just gotta calm some people so we can continue in previous sh1t as better give AQ to someone else instead of dagger :P

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

2nd Your OL candidate Horzelius losing to poor geared SWS Yang259IDK is just masterpiece .... xd 

and when exactly did that happen?

6 hours ago, etze said:

and when exactly did that happen?

2 weeks ago.... 1517776573_QQPhoto20181107085548.jpg.8659eb215601df4c8a310afb9297e6da.jpg

BO set+0.... Dama+0.... vs Stacked OL.

Edited by YipMan

19 minutes ago, YipMan said:

2 weeks ago.... 1517776573_QQPhoto20181107085548.jpg.8659eb215601df4c8a310afb9297e6da.jpg

so u consider a fluke is  worth pointing out?

2 minutes ago, driver said:

so u consider a fluke is  worth pointing out?

spreading lies is worth pointing out....

Didnt knew when You win its skill ..... when som1 win vs Your potatos is fluke.....

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

oh you mean when OL mathematically lost the hero and we threw it in waves afk as a box to give away points

alright, yeah he might have won like this, didnt even notice xD

wonder why this isn't a full screenshot? cause "stacked ol pretender" was afk :DDD

reminded me of this:

gk58a0jr5i101.jpg

2 minutes ago, etze said:

oh you mean when OL mathematically lost the hero and we threw it in waves afk as a box to give away points

alright, yeah he might have won like this, didnt even notice xD

wonder why this isn't a full screenshot? cause "stacked ol pretender" was afk :DDD

reminded me of this:

gk58a0jr5i101.jpg

So You try to say this SWS made dmg to himself ??? WOW Demagogy level Etze....

1st ... didnt happen

2nd It was Fluke ....

3rd OL was afk 

4th Excouse ???????? i wait hahahahh 

• Like 1

Just now, YipMan said:

So You try to say this SWS made dmg to himself ??? WOW Demagogy level Etze....

1st ... didnt happen

2nd It was Fluke ....

3rd OL was afk 

4th Excouse ???????? i wait hahahahh 

at that point ol was boxed giving away points into waves

dunno what happened tbh but thats not a normal game im telling you

u can believe whatever u want to believe tho

3 minutes ago, etze said:

at that point ol was boxed giving away points into waves

dunno what happened tbh but thats not a normal game im telling you

u can believe whatever u want to believe tho

I dont have to believe nothing becouse i was driving this SWS at this game ....

Your OL was just potato.

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

spreading lies is worth pointing out....

Didnt knew when You win its skill ..... when som1 win vs Your potatos is fluke.....

put a person who never played ol agains a good sws for 100 fights and you will understand what a fluke means.

Just now, driver said:

put a person who never played ol agains a good sws for 100 fights and you will understand what a fluke means.

It was mine like ..... 10th game on SWS ... keep going on excouses .... potato is potato.

So You telling now It was fluke, not skill on Poseidon winning vs this Korean stacked necro, or im hidden SWS beast ???

Or You want to implement some double standards ???

Just now, YipMan said:

It was mine like ..... 10th game on SWS ... keep going on excouses .... potato is potato.

So You telling now It was fluke, not skill on Poseidon winning vs this Korean stacked necro, or im hidden SWS beast ???

Or You want to implement some double standards ???

im talking about one thing and you go rogue about another thing, i dont care who won and who plays better or not.

why u tell me you play sws 10th time, if what i ment is that a person with no skill playing OL will kill sws easy, its no even worth explaining.

so horzelius was our hero pretender and was killing lots of farmers all month and this whole time you had that sws that could kill him  

im out of this stupid argue )

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

my prev acc got banned on forum cus i was acting inapropriate during king ban period.Well why u even mentioning this? :D u dont like my new acc? good reputation on forum 0 warning pts ;) 

10 minutes ago, driver said:

im talking about one thing and you go rogue about another thing, i dont care who won and who plays better or not.

why u tell me you play sws 10th time, if what i ment is that a person with no skill playing OL will kill sws easy, its no even worth explaining.

so horzelius was our hero pretender and was killing lots of farmers all month and this whole time you had that sws that could kill him  

im out of this stupid argue )

@Baluu not big deal but winning with a dagger against a fully stacked necro is totally worth play style>gear. Ofc we are talking about China....(NOt China but Korea)

Then SwS > OL hero candidate is totally worth play style>gear ??

Or 

1.Didint happen

2.Was Fluke

3.Ol was Afk 

4.Believe what You want

5.Make double standards for Perkunas / Others

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Nice bullshits srsly keep going!!!

@Pose good topic triggered drama

why giving poseidon all the credits when it was mine and @driver job :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

why giving poseidon all the credits when it was mine and @driver job :(

YEAHHH what an honnor to have modoy and his trash behavior to  ur post!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

YEAHHH what an honnor to have modoy and his trash behavior to  ur post!!! 

but, but, i was just trying to bring some light into the lies with my first comment here, look, i even said i am not going to hate on his video, i was trying to be nice :(

On 11/5/2018 at 5:16 PM, MoDoy said:

so are we going to ignore the fact he plays with AQ3, core 3, baium talisman, (orfen? who knows), demon dagger+10-12, i dont think ilMP or ordinator have that equip . He has CW which isnt great, thats true, but it still gives 10% land rate which is the thing daggers miss the most right now

but well, if even your twinks are running with this equip, i guess the bosses alliance you made with china was well worth it :D

not gonna hate on video, i just hope you will have more time to play next months so you can deliver harder match-ups ;)

did we become brothers by this? :o

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

my prev acc got banned on forum cus i was acting inapropriate during king ban period.Well why u even mentioning this? :D u dont like my new acc? good reputation on forum 0 warning pts ;)

image.png.2b53c24c0a44e8a2cf4969c448f24720.png