luisgms

How i log 3 acc?

Hi im new here and i have tried to log 3 acc but  the game send me a mensage : You can't log more than 1 account !

how and why i get this? can someone help me please?  sorry for english grammar!

15 hours ago, Valderiny said:

Honestly the PA system should've been reworked a long time ago... I get that they get some money from it, but pretty much anything else would've been less harmful - preventing people from logging a buffer without paying, especially on this chronicle, is preventing a lot of people giving this server a chance in a first place.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Honestly the PA system should've been reworked a long time ago... I get that they get some money from it, but pretty much anything else would've been less harmful - preventing people from logging a buffer without paying, especially on this chronicle, is preventing a lot of people giving this server a chance in a first place.

no. it gives chance for people actively play support classes instead of everyone going DDs with boxed support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

no. it gives chance for people actively play support classes instead of everyone going DDs with boxed support.

In theory. In practice almost nobody starts active buffers anymore since there's just no environment for it in early levels. Sure you may get some, but for every 1 potential supp you get another 20 people who'll quit since playing solo without buffer is just lame

52 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

In theory. In practice almost nobody starts active buffers anymore since there's just no environment for it in early levels. Sure you may get some, but for every 1 potential supp you get another 20 people who'll quit since playing solo without buffer is just lame

O RLY? thats interesting. Did you read these topics about ppl asking what class is worth to play? Somehow i always see ppl there ending up chosing some bd or sws or bishop or wc. I remember some time ago when i was filling slots for 70+ cp, i had full support and was missing DDs. I had many offers of support players who wanted to join but i couldnt find tyrant or any substitute.

Edited by Rizos

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

O RLY? thats interesting. Did you read these topics about ppl asking what class is worth to play? Somehow i always see ppl there ending up chosing some bd or sws or bishop or wc. I remember some time ago when i was filling slots for 70+ cp, i had full support and was missing DDs. I had many offers of support players who wanted to join but i couldnt find tyrant or any substitute.

guess we need to differentiate between "choosing" and "actually staying". Leveling up solo cleric to relevant levels right now is something straight out of the land of dreams. Yeah BD and SWS are viable, but show me a guy who solos the buffers I mentioned, aka PP, or WC. 90% of these chars are boxes which makes the irrelevant at later levels anyway.

Also funny mentioning lack of DDs, 'course we're going to lack DDs, DDs who don't want to pay for extra box will leave before 40.

Edited by FryderykChopin