Sign in to follow this  
ElayJoQQ

Siege 04.11.18

1 hour ago, ElayJoQQ said:

w8 upd Zaken

ye 69 more with china for baium the only thing that matters on this patch, than complain no one cares to play as opposition. 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

ye 69 more with china for baium the only thing that matters on this patch, than complain no one cares to play as opposition. 

yeah tell me thats the reason u were left with 10 ppl from 150+

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

im not a fan of the epics 69, but the deal was stroke when korea+drama had more numbers at epics then china+perk combined.

leave it behind or help the remaining to make back the side, there are a lot of 70-76 cps with no tag.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

xd

I'm so excited, I remember koreans was with you aswell. and do not complain that you can't keep numbers in your side

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

more interesting to play in the opposition , w8 upd and SV\GC RB every day will be fan without korea and china

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

There were sieges when You outnumbered Pekunas and China combined and get 0 castles.

There were epics You started to get and started flamewars like kids, and You get slap in bottom, and EmoQQ after.

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

There were sieges when You outnumbered Pekunas and China combined and get 0 castles.

There were epics You started to get and started flamewars like kids, and You get slap in bottom, and EmoQQ after.

watch out, next "insider info", apparently we broke alliance coz of epics share

we need monkey police back :|

image.png.119ae83432a19b3dfa041ecbffcd75e4.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

I'm so excited, I remember koreans was with you aswell.

Rly cuze i remember koreans being solo for a few months, than they helped us to kill exactly 1 baium after perks + chn were 69ing it for a month already after you made deal to combine effort against us on baium.

5 hours ago, driver said:

im not a fan of the epics 69, but the deal was stroke when korea+drama had more numbers at epics then china+perk combined.

leave it behind or help the remaining to make back the side, there are a lot of 70-76 cps with no tag.

Koreans weren't part of DT ally for over 3 months when we started farming baium over perks. After perks helped china get control of baium, we tried to get it back a month later but we were outnumbered heavily because of the BR parties in CHN, so we struck a deal for the koreans to come help us on 1 baium which we killed to break the cycle.

You've been here for 3 summers, you are well aware that perks activity is low during the summer compared to the other big sides, jeez some of the new fresh blood on perks side are total crybabies, don't get how people don't understand that on such old servers its all about activity periods that change every few months due to many different circumstances.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

watch out, next "insider info", apparently we broke alliance coz of epics share

we need monkey police back :|

image.png.119ae83432a19b3dfa041ecbffcd75e4.png

EmoQQ from participate at epics and ally break is 2 other thing for me....

For You apparently not..... Logic is to hard, send more familly pictures.

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

EmoQQ from participate at epics and ally break is 2 other thing for me....

For You apparently not..... Logic is to hard, send more familly pictures.

and who exactly was emoQQ about any kind of epics? oh boi ...

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

and who exactly was emoQQ about any kind of epics? oh boi ...

Well this doesnt need any comment ...xd oh boi ....

Rly cuze i remember koreans being solo for a few months, than they helped us to kill exactly 1 baium after perks + chn were 69ing it for a month already after you made deal to combine effort against us on baium.

xddddd

reminds me of this

Some ppl here have rly bad memory and dont remember what happened just several months ago, holy sh1t!. Atleast its fun to read this fairy tales. I learn here more about my side than i experienced in over half year! You guys have rly huge imagination, i admire you! (Or you have good "INSIDER INFO" :D. Mby u can teach me about my side? looks like you know much more :D ).

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Some ppl here have rly bad memory and dont remember what happened just several months ago, holy sh1t!. Atleast its fun to read this fairy tales. I learn here more about my side than i experienced in over half year! You guys have rly huge imagination, i admire you! (Or you have good "INSIDER INFO" :D. Mby u can teach me about my side? looks like you know much more :D ).

Gypsy theories.?

• Haha 1