Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

My month without hero ...

so, apparently we like to post ancient stuff, i want to present you how does 160 CC power house look like in EU prime.

enjoy sh1tty resolution and blurred purple color as i had different monitor during summer and all pvps were frapsed in August :P 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, driver said:

too bright to watch  if u know what i meant

3 heroes already too much? then its good we dont play now i guess, people would go blind if they saw pvps with 5 heroes :(

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

so, apparently we like to post ancient stuff, i want to present you how does 160 CC power house look like in EU prime.

enjoy sh1tty resolution and blurred purple color as i had different monitor during summer and all pvps were frapsed in August :P 

Modoy making video with TS sound? Thats something new. Didnt you say its 30+ min muvik? :(

i saw only several fatal counters, 2 buttons gameplay from knom (which sadly is enough to kill), renewal and chain heal.

where is the skill?

25 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

i saw only several fatal counters, 2 buttons gameplay from knom (which sadly is enough to kill), renewal and chain heal.

are we going to ignore very first skills i used on knom were AoEs when there were still people grouped? or is it my bad that people died in 2 range hits and i couldnt even make proper range skill rotation with force storm which you can see for example on becca at 3:57? or that i actually used both stun/hurricane on melee target destro as he was already close to me and i wouldnt waste time running to him and using those skills? or that i used punch of doom there? :D what about AoEing (which your guys got saved from annihilation by our medusa) on dankolov when there are quite amount of people grouped? using stun with tyrant mostly on classes i might not be able to burst (understand as bishops usually as they can instant heal themselves), like i did to becca and podla?

about PR, are we going to have same argument like 2 months ago about "why PR shouldnt use freezing strike in pvp"? :P i dont use stun for the sake of immobilizing someone for 7s, i use stun on PR only in case someone tries to run away from me and that way we wont be able to kill him eventually (like for example 1:37, if i went for FC, he would just run away on mount and nobody would kill him), or that i use hex if i know no tyrant/BD hexed him before and i am in range (like for example at last pvp at the end i did to v4 and niti at 11:35)

33 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

where is the skill?

do you need more examples where is the skill?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

3 heroes already too much? then its good we dont play now i guess, people would go blind if they saw pvps with 5 heroes :(

saw first 2 fights and u had 4-5 on your side in pvp. and only in 1 fight there was 1 hero in perk )

edit: dont really remember how far in the vid, maybe i saw 2-4 fights

Edited by driver

1 hour ago, driver said:

saw first 2 fights and u had 4-5 on your side in pvp. and only in 1 fight there was 1 hero in perk )

edit: dont really remember how far in the vid, maybe i saw 2-4 fights

our pt never had more than 4 heroes in the video and most of the time it was 3, in first pvp rip pt gated by wonderorc (hero), so even if they wouldnt use hero buffs, they could still easily used valor, in other fights they have at least iaxzp in pt except very last fight which is 10s material coz they have no valor ;) also dont assume we use all hero debuffs in every fight, as most of the time we had to go through toi to clear several parties, so the biggest bullsh1t hero advantage (a.k.a. hero debuffs) isnt multiplied by number of heroes you see on video (eventho hero is still big boost)

obviously i do agree we had nice advantage with all those heroes even if we had less people sometimes ;)

Edited by MoDoy

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

our pt never had more than 4 heroes in the video and most of the time it was 3, in first pvp rip pt gated by wonderorc (hero), so even if they wouldnt use hero buffs, they could still easily used valor, in other fights they have at least iaxzp in pt except very last fight which is 10s material coz they have no valor ;) also dont assume we use all hero debuffs in every fight, as most of the time we had to go through toi to clear several parties, so the biggest bullsh1t hero advantage (a.k.a. hero debuffs) isnt multiplied by number of heroes you see on video (eventho hero is still big boost)

obviously i do agree we had nice advantage with all those heroes even if we had less people sometimes ;)

i wrote that your side had 4-5, i remeber a moment you had ee,bd, dager, tyr and hero th there in vid.

as i mentiont in past, not only hero skills are helping hero character to be imba.

55 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Its kinda funny and very cute when you defend Modoyko. Special relationship? (Go now : KISSES)

What can I say, I like them young and slav, also hardbass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

On this paper?

Thank you for answering cause apparently i couldnt see the same thing written 3 posts above mine ?

I liked the moment when Perkunas got zerged by 165 ppl cc. That was pure massacre. 165 vs 50. I not sure why we needed such a zerg, poor perks couldnt join toi, i think we were too greedy to make so big side and dont give a breath to perks. Thank god they didnt quit cos of being zerged like that. We were first who started to zerg, good that perks managed to make deal with china after they saw 160 ppl CC. We were such a bad asses to start zerging like that when perks didnt even try to 69 with china before :/. I feel so ashamed cos of that. Every prime we had over 10 pts in toi, koreans were in our ally for long time and  they were always staying in EU prime to ask for toi CC, Brasilians were skiping work at tuesdays just to come earlier and log for toi event. Dunno how did we manage to be so consequent and have more  than 3-4 pt in every EU prime.Too bad we satrted to be greedy and we never spent any prime defending other partys that were farming toi. We had good position as Clan leader cp so we used our position and farmed only toi 11 and let other cps to def us - why not right? we prefered to pve than pvp and we had 160 cc behind us so we expoited this privilinge hard. Naive ppl were loging for tuesday event but we always kept all rb chests in "CWH" which was in fact our cp wh, we never shared with any other cp. Same with epics, and baium drops. Everything that we farmed with 160 cc was going to cwh and in the end to my cp. How naive other ppl were, to help us but get nothing in reward, they believed that top items should belong to clan not to cps. time was passing and my cp wante dmore and more so we decided that pistolas "cp" shouldnt get anything because they were like 4-5 active ppl so we left pistolas clan and didnt give him even 1 adena - naive greek thought we share with him and give him private aq3, core 1, toi 6 and 2b adena, or baium talisman, how naive he was. we left and gave him absolutely nothing. Hes mad until today cos he helped everyday and didnt get any reward. Time was passing and we decided that we should get rid of 2 top pvp partys that carried us the most in daily fights - Myrmidon and Stiba. We had 160 ppl so we decided we should balance sides more and let em join perks, we still had 140ppl cc even without them so who cares right? Myrmidon was "invited to leave clan" so he thinks its his own choice, and stiba was too good on oly and he applied for 20 hero candidates for his cp so we couldnt afford helping him with so many heros so he said he ll do it by his own and doesnt need ally help :(. We had different politics, we used our naive zerg to feed my cp - how else could we afford making 4-5 heros in cp?) Whole ally was feeding my cp! We always promised em "next month we try heros for your cp!" that never happened and we just tried to use them to feed us and give nothing in reward. My cp was handless on oly, and if not this naive zerg we would have 0 heros. Then time was passing and my cp was more and more greedy and started even to ask each cp to pay monthly tax to be able to farm in toi. We told them its for tablets to buy gate chants. Good idea right? But ppl started to realize we use them hard just to stack our own party and we want to finnish our 8th full epic set for our sws, so they started to leave ally. Koreans left ally and tols us they dont want to play with greedy europeans, they said they didnt have any inner drama and nobody quit server, they just want to play on their own without greedy ally, and TFD said they go play solo without ally because every enemy NA cp was going to new official so TFD noticed good chance to free farm in toi and they didnt need us anymore so they didnt have to share spots with us. @MoDoy You LITTLE LIAR! Autistic boy, how could you lie again! I see clearly on the movie we had 163-170 ppl in cc on every fight. Why do you lie again we had 160? RLY ur just a liar, stiba was right. How could i trust you until now?! @MoDoy i feel sorry for you, you are such a loser! Form 160 cc now you have 5 active ppl. You know why? BECAUSE OF YOUR GREEDINESS!!!!!!!!! You always dreamed about 160 ppl zer gon your side but now you have to play as 1 cp. Such a loser

END OF SARCASM

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1