Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

My month without hero ...

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Omg we got kicked? Damn i thought that i klick leave by my self ... Damn this weed is too strong for me ... maybe ill start smoke tea.

Looks like it worked and you believed its ur own choice :D

Oh i forgot about the most important thing. Last day before we finally broke ally, we had HUGE DRAMA since 8 am till midnight. HUGE discussion and drama about epics. As the result my cp took all epics we farmed in half year and the ally finally broke. @YipMan can tell u more details about this event.

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Looks like it worked and you believed its ur own choice :D

Yes ofcuz man and thats why for all month when we was untagged everyday some ppl from ex-ally spam ours pms to come back. 

Srsly i will start smoke tea maybe this will not damage my brain so hard. ?

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Yes ofcuz man and thats why for all month when we was untagged everyday some ppl from ex-ally spam ours pms to come back. 

Srsly i will start smoke tea maybe this will not damage my brain so hard. ?

Too bad it wasnt me or jerry who could decide to take you back :D

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I liked the moment when Perkunas got zerged by 165 ppl cc. That was pure massacre. 165 vs 50. I not sure why we needed such a zerg, poor perks couldnt join toi, i think we were too greedy to make so big side and dont give a breath to perks. Thank god they didnt quit cos of being zerged like that. We were first who started to zerg, good that perks managed to make deal with china after they saw 160 ppl CC. We were such a bad asses to start zerging like that when perks didnt even try to 69 with china before :/. I feel so ashamed cos of that. Every prime we had over 10 pts in toi, koreans were in our ally for long time and  they were always staying in EU prime to ask for toi CC, Brasilians were skiping work at tuesdays just to come earlier and log for toi event. Dunno how did we manage to be so consequent and have more  than 3-4 pt in every EU prime.Too bad we satrted to be greedy and we never spent any prime defending other partys that were farming toi. We had good position as Clan leader cp so we used our position and farmed only toi 11 and let other cps to def us - why not right? we prefered to pve than pvp and we had 160 cc behind us so we expoited this privilinge hard. Naive ppl were loging for tuesday event but we always kept all rb chests in "CWH" which was in fact our cp wh, we never shared with any other cp. Same with epics, and baium drops. Everything that we farmed with 160 cc was going to cwh and in the end to my cp. How naive other ppl were, to help us but get nothing in reward, they believed that top items should belong to clan not to cps. time was passing and my cp wante dmore and more so we decided that pistolas "cp" shouldnt get anything because they were like 4-5 active ppl so we left pistolas clan and didnt give him even 1 adena - naive greek thought we share with him and give him private aq3, core 1, toi 6 and 2b adena, or baium talisman, how naive he was. we left and gave him absolutely nothing. Hes mad until today cos he helped everyday and didnt get any reward. Time was passing and we decided that we should get rid of 2 top pvp partys that carried us the most in daily fights - Myrmidon and Stiba. We had 160 ppl so we decided we should balance sides more and let em join perks, we still had 140ppl cc even without them so who cares right? Myrmidon was "invited to leave clan" so he thinks its his own choice, and stiba was too good on oly and he applied for 20 hero candidates for his cp so we couldnt afford helping him with so many heros so he said he ll do it by his own and doesnt need ally help :(. We had different politics, we used our naive zerg to feed my cp - how else could we afford making 4-5 heros in cp?) Whole ally was feeding my cp! We always promised em "next month we try heros for your cp!" that never happened and we just tried to use them to feed us and give nothing in reward. My cp was handless on oly, and if not this naive zerg we would have 0 heros. Then time was passing and my cp was more and more greedy and started even to ask each cp to pay monthly tax to be able to farm in toi. We told them its for tablets to buy gate chants. Good idea right? But ppl started to realize we use them hard just to stack our own party and we want to finnish our 8th full epic set for our sws, so they started to leave ally. Koreans left ally and tols us they dont want to play with greedy europeans, they said they didnt have any inner drama and nobody quit server, they just want to play on their own without greedy ally, and TFD said they go play solo without ally because every enemy NA cp was going to new official so TFD noticed good chance to free farm in toi and they didnt need us anymore so they didnt have to share spots with us. @MoDoy You LITTLE LIAR! Autistic boy, how could you lie again! I see clearly on the movie we had 163-170 ppl in cc on every fight. Why do you lie again we had 160? RLY ur just a liar, stiba was right. How could i trust you until now?! @MoDoy i feel sorry for you, you are such a loser! Form 160 cc now you have 5 active ppl. You know why? BECAUSE OF YOUR GREEDINESS!!!!!!!!! You always dreamed about 160 ppl zer gon your side but now you have to play as 1 cp. Such a loser

holy shit that's some nice copypasta, I'm gonna use it to farm upvotes on /r/copypasta

21 minutes ago, skumbre said:

why rude? you dont feel like a strong party? 

Strong hmmm maybe yes but we are not top man and we never said something like this or we did? Like cool storys with me as a star who spread bullshits in Aden white chat (hmm Rizo?)???

36 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Strong hmmm maybe yes but we are not top man and we never said something like this or we did? Like cool storys with me as a star who spread bullshits in Aden white chat (hmm Rizo?)???

did i forget to include it in my wall of text story? damn my bad :S

3 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

You are so rude ... Modoyko orders? 

why people still think i had any power in alliance when i was casual cp member? dont be mad at me just coz stiba told you it was my work to kick you from alliance? ?

image.png.3ab2bf1aa392a6d9a80bdf34dbc865be.png

ps: @Poseidon can you stop playing your dagger with 2 buttons? its really weird to watch dagger using only backstab and lethal blow when it has some many skills to offer, you should step up your game, too bad its enough to use those 2 skills to kill 70 lvl archers in oly while being fully stacked

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why people still think i had any power in alliance when i was casual cp member? dont be mad at me just coz stiba told you it was my work to kick you from alliance? ?

I dont know why, imo - maybe bcz you talk to much and always trying to prove something ?️‍♂️

Bro im not mad at you, sometimes i like to troll a bit, btw imo that was your work (bcz your actions on oly in feed waves .... you know better). 

Let me <hug> you Bro! 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I dont know why, imo - maybe bcz you talk to much and always trying to prove something ?️‍♂️

Bro im not mad at you, sometimes i like to troll a bit, btw imo that was your work (bcz your actions on oly in feed waves .... you know better). 

Let me <hug> you Bro! 

my actions in oly? you realize first it was your feedwave who messed up, and after that it was rizos order for sayomi to kill myrmidon (which by the way i dont consider either right or wrong, definitely could be other ways to punish you for that but well), which was played by nansey, eventho myrmidon probably thinks until this day it was me playing on it (coz i trolled a bit there to be fair :D ), so it was not even close to my actions :P same like pistolas hating on me coz i am greedy when we were splitting items with NF, when in fact i gave him the best offer, but he wanted more, so he ended in less ;) oh, also stiba thinks i wanted to kick him for sake of kicking him, while in fact when there was poll about kicking "wanali" cp, i voted for them to stay, i simply wanted some punishment for breaking rules they did (nothing spectacular, i also didnt care that much they wrote themselves 15 candidates just so they dont have to relog to ally members, i am pretty sure that would be fixed next month on leader meeting) :D 

missunderstood pepe modoy, QQ :D

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

my actions in oly? you realize first it was your feedwave who messed up, and after that it was rizos order for sayomi to kill myrmidon (which by the way i dont consider either right or wrong, definitely could be other ways to punish you for that but well), which was played by nansey, eventho myrmidon probably thinks until this day it was me playing on it (coz i trolled a bit there to be fair :D ), so it was not even close to my actions :P same like pistolas hating on me coz i am greedy when we were splitting items with NF, when in fact i gave him the best offer, but he wanted more, so he ended in less ;) oh, also stiba thinks i wanted to kick him for sake of kicking him, while in fact when there was poll about kicking "wanali" cp, i voted for them to stay, i simply wanted some punishment for breaking rules they did (nothing spectacular, i also didnt care that much they wrote themselves 15 candidates just so they dont have to relog to ally members, i am pretty sure that would be fixed next month on leader meeting) :D 

missunderstood pepe modoy, QQ :D

Yes that's why ppl dont like you.

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, what? who doesnt like me?

raises hand.

No sorry pls dont kick me from CP ?

Edited by Yomana

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

I liked the moment when Perkunas got zerged by 165 ppl cc. That was pure massacre. 165 vs 50. I not sure why we needed such a zerg, poor perks couldnt join toi, i think we were too greedy to make so big side and dont give a breath to perks. Thank god they didnt quit cos of being zerged like that. We were first who started to zerg, good that perks managed to make deal with china after they saw 160 ppl CC. We were such a bad asses to start zerging like that when perks didnt even try to 69 with china before :/. I feel so ashamed cos of that. Every prime we had over 10 pts in toi, koreans were in our ally for long time and  they were always staying in EU prime to ask for toi CC, Brasilians were skiping work at tuesdays just to come earlier and log for toi event. Dunno how did we manage to be so consequent and have more  than 3-4 pt in every EU prime.Too bad we satrted to be greedy and we never spent any prime defending other partys that were farming toi. We had good position as Clan leader cp so we used our position and farmed only toi 11 and let other cps to def us - why not right? we prefered to pve than pvp and we had 160 cc behind us so we expoited this privilinge hard. Naive ppl were loging for tuesday event but we always kept all rb chests in "CWH" which was in fact our cp wh, we never shared with any other cp. Same with epics, and baium drops. Everything that we farmed with 160 cc was going to cwh and in the end to my cp. How naive other ppl were, to help us but get nothing in reward, they believed that top items should belong to clan not to cps. time was passing and my cp wante dmore and more so we decided that pistolas "cp" shouldnt get anything because they were like 4-5 active ppl so we left pistolas clan and didnt give him even 1 adena - naive greek thought we share with him and give him private aq3, core 1, toi 6 and 2b adena, or baium talisman, how naive he was. we left and gave him absolutely nothing. Hes mad until today cos he helped everyday and didnt get any reward. Time was passing and we decided that we should get rid of 2 top pvp partys that carried us the most in daily fights - Myrmidon and Stiba. We had 160 ppl so we decided we should balance sides more and let em join perks, we still had 140ppl cc even without them so who cares right? Myrmidon was "invited to leave clan" so he thinks its his own choice, and stiba was too good on oly and he applied for 20 hero candidates for his cp so we couldnt afford helping him with so many heros so he said he ll do it by his own and doesnt need ally help :(. We had different politics, we used our naive zerg to feed my cp - how else could we afford making 4-5 heros in cp?) Whole ally was feeding my cp! We always promised em "next month we try heros for your cp!" that never happened and we just tried to use them to feed us and give nothing in reward. My cp was handless on oly, and if not this naive zerg we would have 0 heros. Then time was passing and my cp was more and more greedy and started even to ask each cp to pay monthly tax to be able to farm in toi. We told them its for tablets to buy gate chants. Good idea right? But ppl started to realize we use them hard just to stack our own party and we want to finnish our 8th full epic set for our sws, so they started to leave ally. Koreans left ally and tols us they dont want to play with greedy europeans, they said they didnt have any inner drama and nobody quit server, they just want to play on their own without greedy ally, and TFD said they go play solo without ally because every enemy NA cp was going to new official so TFD noticed good chance to free farm in toi and they didnt need us anymore so they didnt have to share spots with us. @MoDoy You LITTLE LIAR! Autistic boy, how could you lie again! I see clearly on the movie we had 163-170 ppl in cc on every fight. Why do you lie again we had 160? RLY ur just a liar, stiba was right. How could i trust you until now?! @MoDoy i feel sorry for you, you are such a loser! Form 160 cc now you have 5 active ppl. You know why? BECAUSE OF YOUR GREEDINESS!!!!!!!!! You always dreamed about 160 ppl zer gon your side but now you have to play as 1 cp. Such a loser

END OF SARCASM

guys, who already read this story? about what it is?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

ps: @Poseidon can you stop playing your dagger with 2 buttons? its really weird to watch dagger using only backstab and lethal blow when it has some many skills to offer, you should step up your game, too bad its enough to use those 2 skills to kill 70 lvl archers in oly while being fully stacked

820f24807a1952cb6e0255a36fe2e234.jpg probably you are talking about your friend Rizos. I am not that noob, I'm using sand bomb also

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

820f24807a1952cb6e0255a36fe2e234.jpg probably you are talking about your friend Rizos. I am not that noob, I'm using sand bomb also

no, no, i clearly see, you use only 2 buttons, its on video dude, how you cannot see that?

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Oh i forgot about the most important thing. Last day before we finally broke ally, we had HUGE DRAMA since 8 am till midnight. HUGE discussion and drama about epics. As the result my cp took all epics we farmed in half year and the ally finally broke. @YipMan can tell u more details about this event.

Since You left alone i dont care about Your CP anymore ..... You mean nothing on serwer at this moment... so You arent worth any attencion.

10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Since You left alone i dont care about Your CP anymore ..... You mean nothing on serwer at this moment... so You arent worth any attencion.

good, dont mention me anymore on forum then

On 11/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, Poseidon said:

guys, who already read this story? about what it is?

Don`t think somebody did it further then first 2 sentences....Rizo spent on it more time to write it then all forum to read it

On 11/9/2018 at 12:03 PM, MoDoy said:

........ myrmidon .......... pistolas hating on me ...... stiba thinks i wanted to kick him ..... kicking "wanali" cp.....bla-bla-bla

This list way longer than that....You still don't understand it and I think you won't.... but I will say ... Like some people in your "CP"(you found each other) you still believe that Items, chars/classes of it, lvls, number of ppl are important... but in reality good people to play with are vital for a long-living alliances. I hope you gonna manage to gather opposition when 2.5 will be implemented and it won't collapse very fast....  

PS Video is too long and chaotic. Could be nice but missing editing...  First soundtrack is good.

Edited by Black Sails

23 hours ago, Black Sails said:

This list way longer than that....You still don't understand it and I think you won't.... but I will say ... Like some people in your "CP"(you found each other) you still believe that Items, chars/classes of it, lvls, number of ppl are important... but in reality good people to play with are vital for a long-living alliances. I hope you gonna manage to gather opposition when 2.5 will be implemented and it won't collapse very fast....  

PS Video is too long and chaotic. Could be nice but missing editing...  First soundtrack is good.

looks like people still dont understand that 90% of the things you wrote are not important to us (referring to our cp), or you think our relationship with pipenov cp was due to them having perfect setup (2x tank one if which was paladin and no bishop in pt), or maybe their levels (they werent even at 76 when we asked them to come from DS to our clan, because we saw big potential in them), or maybe their equip? (same as levels)

also eventho we asked pistolas if he could somehow form real cp, we never pushed him for class changes, BUT we pushed him to recruit missing people for their cp, until today i dont have hard feelings towards pistolas and his group eventho he tried to spread some sh1ts about me after items sharing and they wanted to screw my hero after that. BUt 1 thing we wanted is mandatory - activity, and i dont think that will ever change, as no matter how much you want to help, l2 is not solo game.

about video, could be probably true, as someone might dislike certain class, i wanted to mix different gameplays as it might let the viewer be curious what will come next instead of closing it after first 2 mins - thus it might be chaotic. about editing - i personally think the frapses arent that good to be worth put lots of effort into editing as any of my other vol. x movies, if i ever gather good materials, there will be vol. 6 with some editing included

ps: why people still hope we are going to gather opposition? i thought they gave up on us long time ago. everybody makes his own happines, dont wait for others to do for you the dirty job ?