Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

My month without hero ...

Awesome video, awesome posts from awesome people. *

Sorry boy that i left your authistic world where most clever king Rizo and his queen Modoy own everthing.

I never was thinking if someone want kick me, because i dont care about things like this. I just never let someone try fck up with me or my people.

Very sad with very boring people here, i see like few people still talking about few things, no more normal drama, no more sense, only Female Warriors writing posts w/o some points, without fun. 

I am still playing it for fun, for meeting funnies,crazies and interesting people. I am meeting with them in real life too. Last time Kenguuu visit Prague from Switzerland. Maybe one day lonely boy like you find better point in playing MMORPG than you have now. ?

PS:I made one small CP, you know very well like toxic selfish scammer is Stiba, you know very well like people from your clan play together on others server, ?

https://imgur.com/a/QGnjrIx 

*Yep, Irony is amazing, maybe more funnies than homo talks with Kian.

PS: Your "móvik" are very boring and old fraps. "Sad"

Edited by Stiba007

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Sorry boy that i left your authistic world where most clever king Rizo and his queen Modoy own everthing.

I never was thinking if someone want kick me, because i dont care about things like this. I just never let someone try fck up with me or my people.

its ok stiba, no need to be sorry for it, its not like we are missig you here (despite you will come back, sadly, so...), but you know what is funny? you say you never let someone **** up with you when after getting kicked from alliance you literally became wh*re, working for others for money, so looks like someone **** with you and not once

cool that kenguuu visited prague, but why you didnt go visit him in switzerland????

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

https://imgur.com/a/QGnjrIx 

*Yep, Irony is amazing, maybe more funnies than homo talks with Kian.

PS: Your "móvik" are very boring and old fraps. "Sad"

wow, so many people and yet always just 2 people online excuse everytime pvp appeared, maybe thats why the video is sad, you are not in it