Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

LoA farming

Hey ya'll. I need some insight. Where in the heck do you go in LoA to aoe farm? I mean directions wise. Does anyone have a video or a map that they can draw a line to where my party can go to farm easily? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, kevilicious said:

Hey ya'll. I need some insight. Where in the heck do you go in LoA to aoe farm? I mean directions wise. Does anyone have a video or a map that they can draw a line to where my party can go to farm easily? 

Thanks!

I can do it for you on evening

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

I can do it for you on evening

log some 60 lvl puller and pull for them instead of just drawing it, you will have more action than in past 2 months (i can play healer for your puller ?)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

log some 60 lvl puller and pull for them instead of just drawing it, you will have more action than in past 2 months (i can play healer for your puller ?)

Don't worry. I have action on 50 lvl raids

Just now, Rip said:

Don't worry. I have action on 50 lvl raids

damn, you ruined my hidden intention of playing with you in party and instead focused on the secondary teasing part of reply

3 hours ago, kevilicious said:

Thanks!

Antharas' Lair.png

1. Oldschool 1.5 Spot, its much worsen now cuze of more plandos, I'd pick ABG over this spot

2. LoA 3way spot, it's the best spot in the game, you can even pull the  red marked room from the previous spot if your party is strong enough combining 5 rooms.

3, 4 and 5. are for stronger parties, usually 4 and 5 are the better spots due to pvp safety, wouldnt recommend if you dont know what you are doing.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Dont forget to put pickup on mar and move close to Rip ?

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Antharas' Lair.png

1. Oldschool 1.5 Spot, its much worsen now cuze of more plandos, I'd pick ABG over this spot

2. LoA 3way spot, it's the best spot in the game, you can even pull the  red marked room from the previous spot if your party is strong enough combining 5 rooms.

3, 4 and 5. are for stronger parties, usually 4 and 5 are the better spots due to pvp safety, wouldnt recommend if you dont know what you are doing.

This is the best most amazing thing ever. Love you so much rip! This will help our clan out immensely. :D

4 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

This is the best most amazing thing ever. Love you so much rip! This will help our clan out immensely. :D

holy sh1t, @Rip getting praised for dajtovillage work :D (tho gotta say that picture sucks balls, but better than nothing i guess :P )

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

holy sh1t, @Rip getting praised for dajtovillage work :D (tho gotta say that picture sucks balls, but better than nothing i guess :P )

better than anything you've shown so far XD XD XD XD XD 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kevilicious said:

better than anything you've shown so far XD XD XD XD XD 

then let me give you tip, dont try to go loa unless you are 70+ or you are forced to, its not worth it as you are going to struggle while ABG is much much better in range of 52-70, you are not going to make this kind of xp/adena in few hours in LoA with those levels, i can guarantee it

image.thumb.png.5327b83dabada3d77eb85f8ceb847e47.png

On 11/16/2018 at 2:42 PM, BlackJack said:

Antharas' Lair.png

lol they cant go anywhere near ramp/bridge/sniper/heart at 6x . or actually they can but its not efficient

u guys should actually hit 70 at ABG and then 3way till 74-75.. maybe then if u have activity and decent items u can farm ramp/bridge

kariks are a pain in the ass

5 hours ago, etze said:

lol they cant go anywhere near ramp/bridge/sniper/heart at 6x . or actually they can but its not efficient

u guys should actually hit 70 at ABG and then 3way till 74-75.. maybe then if u have activity and decent items u can farm ramp/bridge

kariks are a pain in the ass

well thats exactly what i wrote no ? Also farming beyond karik bridge is useless on this patch if you want efficiency

i talked to the guy, told him they need at least wl, which they dont have.

loa 3way is good because of loot, but if you dont farm correctly you just lose time. better go vigilance style and sit till 74 at abg on blue mobs