Sign in to follow this  
BoogeyMan

Is this real life?

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

tldr or translate plx?

innova started to ban L2 streamers who promote f2p servers (not officials)

bye bye oly streams :(

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

innova started to ban L2 streamers who promote f2p servers (not officials)

bye bye oly streams :(

so like 90% of l2 streamers gonna be gone now? As if l2 streams were striving as it was...

15 hours ago, Nerik said:

the question is..... WHO STREAMS!?

The question is  what do they stream.... official and russian ... this two words are antonyms, like ...  achieve and fail...win and lose ... cautious and careless ... Russian official server sounds for me like  peaceful war or glorious fail... When people build their business, they are professional streamers, right? Which means it's their main occupation and main source of income,  on crap like this, for sure they will end up as a factory workers. Why they so surprised? 

3 hours ago, Black Sails said:

The question is  what do they stream.... official and russian ... this two words are antonyms, like ...  achieve and fail...win and lose ... cautious and careless ... Russian official server sounds for me like  peaceful war or glorious fail... When people build their business, they are professional streamers, right? Which means it's their main occupation and main source of income,  on crap like this, for sure they will end up as a factory workers. Why they so surprised? 

Glorious fails don't exis-

anigif_enhanced-8312-1421934061-7.gif

Only top streamers got banned who played on free shard servers. Still not sure about why they got banned for real. for the playing free servers or just for making money from it. and fishers is still streaming, so no ban for him. Like BoH got banned and didn't get whole info what for

Edited by BoogeyMan

I think innova is getting desperate, one look at the new Helios server they launched(Tiat) should tell you enough(hint: extremely low population). I hear skelth isn't doing that good either in terms of population either(thanks pufa). Not sure about the russian servers.

Also I've read that ncsoft launched a server in Korea with many pvp server elements such as gm shops and 1 click class change quests. That server(named Bloody Classic or Aden) also features npc buffers and global gatekeepers and apparently innova is already working on bringing that server concept over to EU/RU. Maybe those incidents are connected somehow? Seems like they are targeting the pvp server communities.

That korean server has 6,5k people online as we speak.(2nd highest in korea has 1,9k right now)

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Also I've read that ncsoft launched a server in Korea with many pvp server elements such as gm shops and 1 click class change quests. That server(named Bloody Classic or Aden) also features npc buffers and global gatekeepers and apparently innova is already working on bringing that server concept over to EU/RU. Maybe those incidents are connected somehow? Seems like they are targeting the pvp server communities.

That korean server has 6,5k people online as we speak.(2nd highest in korea has 1,9k right now)

I think they're going to try overtake numbers from privates, can't imagine what's their next step

15 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I think innova is getting desperate, one look at the new Helios server they launched(Tiat) should tell you enough(hint: extremely low population). I hear skelth isn't doing that good either in terms of population either(thanks pufa). Not sure about the russian servers.

EU part is dead regardless and RU will always live because, well, it's RU. I mean ffs, there're even private Russian projects with real 10k+ online, Russians are never going to stop playing Lineage 2.

But either way it's scary Innova sticking out its head again. I remember they've already tried to fight specifically this server in past - I think it ended up with club having to change its domain (it used to be l2classic.com in past), but that was about it. Not sure how far they could go if they wanted - there used to be talks about NCsoft shutting down private servers in the past, and I think right now they're realizing the danger of them more than ever since ppl are jumping off the NCwests' L2store hypewagon real quick :S

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, our pathetic streams with 10 viewers average are safe from the banhammer!

looks like we need to have sponsors first, to get banned for streaming free shard servers

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

But either way it's scary Innova sticking out its head again. I remember they've already tried to fight specifically this server in past - I think it ended up with club having to change its domain (it used to be l2classic.com in past), but that was about it. Not sure how far they could go if they wanted - there used to be talks about NCsoft shutting down private servers in the past, and I think right now they're realizing the danger of them more than ever since ppl are jumping off the NCwests' L2store hypewagon real quick :S

imagine 10k line in ncsoft ?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BoogeyMan said:

looks like we need to have sponsors first, to get banned for streaming free shard servers

imagine 10k line in ncsoft ?

giphy.gif

Lol they'd just make the VIP system they have now, except while VIP 1 would work regularly to skip the plebs, every extra level of VIP would also skip the 'worse' VIPs as well ? VIP 5 for 250$ a month so you don't have to deal with the peasants :D