i'd boost y'all noobish asses for adena

or trade skins for epics  :D

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

Wanna see newest joke xd 

QQ Photo20181129134619.jpg

this might be the oldest joke actually since his existence is a joke :d

2 hours ago, etze said:

this might be the oldest joke actually since his existence is a joke :d

This is the exactly the gift of being the best, even though I am inactive and I will still be  for long time due to real life and still people talking about me.
PS: Regarding Chilli Clan I know the leader since my very first week on server so I joined em since Vanagas asked me to in order to provide some help in the clan when I have the time or the mood to play ;)

You just made my day.
Cheers.

Edited by xNirvana

59 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

This is the exactly the gift of being the best, even though I am inactive and I will still be  for long time due to real life and still people talking about me.
PS: Regarding Chilli Clan I know the leader since my very first week on server so I joined em since Vanagas asked me to in order to provide some help in the clan when I have the time or the mood to play ;)

You just made my day.
Cheers.

hope u didnt start to play volleyball as well ;/

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xNirvana said:

This is the exactly the gift of being the best clown*

we're just making fun of you, not actually talking about you. dont get confused ^^

Edited by etze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

找那个黄色小阴茎的家伙

is this some fancy reply that show that you are level 99 cool guy?

i dont know weed, and i dont get the guys who are under disguise on forum lol, its like talking behind mama skirt

12 minutes ago, NWD said:

i dont know weed, and i dont get the guys who are under disguise on forum lol, its like talking behind mama skirt

You have like 2 non Chinese personnes in WuKong ally. You dont need to be genius to recognise my ig character.

No1 never asked me who i am .... i have no problem to say it xd

"Jebiewdenko here ^^ 

21 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You have like 2 non Chinese personnes in WuKong ally. You dont need to be genius to recognise my ig character.

No1 never asked me who i am .... i have no problem to say it xd

"Jebiewdenko here ^^ 

I'm genuinely curious, how do you manage to play with people that can barely speak any English and without voice chat? I mean it's a pain in the ass not being able to communicate properly. At sieges do you join some weird Chinese voice chat program and expect instructions in English or do you only read chat? 

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'm genuinely curious, how do you manage to play with people that can barely speak any English and without voice chat? I mean it's a pain in the ass not being able to communicate properly. At sieges do you join some weird Chinese voice chat program and expect instructions in English or do you only read chat? 

Im on voice program almost all time ... its called YY, most peoples in my CP speaks English,,, maybe not good ... but enough to communicate xd 

Also ... if some1 isnt complete idiot its not hard to follow what PL do xd