Sign in to follow this  
superbro

event box! admin!

Well can't speak for admins, but I have multiple "chest"-kind of items from previous events and none of them opened itself or disappeared... Since I usually keep 1 of each I'm unfortunately not willing to test it for you, but I'm 99% sure they'll remain clickable for indefinite time :) 

All items are permanent, they will not disapear unless they are specific items with caducity date like talismans. You need to change the event items (the ones that monsters drop) in the NPC to get the opening box that contains rewards. The box with rewards can be opened anytime but is not tradeable. The event items (the ones that drop monsters) can only be traded till the end of the event. When the event finishes they will still at your inventory but u can do nothing with them.

Edited by Budesca

Hello. If item doesn't have timer or information about timer - item is permanent and won't be removed.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:01 AM, Koll said:

Hello. If item doesn't have timer or information about timer - item is permanent and won't be removed.

or you can be get scammed

5 hours ago, Ryok said:

or you can be get scammed

who are u?Are you threatening me? want scum me?

Edited by superbro

On 12/3/2018 at 1:01 PM, Koll said:

ty. closed