Sign in to follow this  
Kim

resurrecting this section

i quit the game almost a year ago and i see vigilances in perkunas, so sad times come. Is the server dying?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

i quit the game almost a year ago and i see vigilances in perkunas, so sad times come. Is the server dying?

More like former vigilance/soulmate side died, not server itself

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

Still plaing on Dex ?? Or another journey time has came to jump on month leasting serwers ?? 

Some peopels left, some peopels are joining ... but tryng to convince others that its time to leave becouse "i" have left is just pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Still plaing on Dex ?? Or another journey time has came to jump on month leasting serwers ?? 

Some peopels left, some peopels are joining ... but tryng to convince others that its time to leave becouse "i" have left is just pathetic.

whot? ?not playing L2 anymore ima playing Gloria Victis, tired of Star Wars in L2 ?

and before i havent played other server than l2classic.club, i was proud warrior of club, just got tired of l2 itself

just asking, @Kure thx for info, funny, so its just chinos vs perks, good chinos can bot, otherwise would get wiped  ?

Edited by Xafi

good thing china isnt the sharpest tool in a shed and they couldnt send 3 destros to destroy crystals (1 destro each, so they die in 1 min) when they tried to retake aden in the end :D also give to kiam some burst DD class, he will do better job than on warlord i think :P

Edited by MoDoy

21 hours ago, Xafi said:

just asking, @Kure thx for info, funny, so its just chinos vs perks, good chinos can bot, otherwise would get wiped  ?

Dunno how exactly is it now cuz i havent logged for decent amount of time but they were still cooperating on baium like 1month ago meanwhile killing each other (on siege only coz they dont meet each other on daily basis). 

At this point server is in intermezzo phase when everyone is waiting for new side to raise to challenge either perk in eu (i think some spanish clan appeared recently + chilli became more active) or china in asia prime (korea disbanded as well). And there is the issue with america prime which was damaged heavily by launch of NA offi (good thing the NA is already failing so its just matter of time when significant ammount of players come back from there).

Server status in nutshell, tho it might not be 100% accurate 

53 minutes ago, Kure said:

At this point server is in intermezzo phase when everyone is waiting for new side to raise to challenge either perk in eu (i think some spanish clan appeared recently + chilli became more active)

True

image.thumb.png.08bcec9152ec7578965801fb5148a60f.png

(korea disbanded as well).

Not true, they still play but they moved their prime. They still fight with china

image.png.68a5f25ec4d9879364846fcbdf5d428c.png

And there is the issue with america prime which was damaged heavily by launch of NA offi (good thing the NA is already failing so its just matter of time when significant ammount of players come back from there).

Some ppl already have came back or leftovers are making new side

image.thumb.png.6907639b55cfd35a9cac87caa11d1ac1.png

Edited by Rip
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MoDoy said:

good thing china isnt the sharpest tool in a shed and they couldnt send 3 destros to destroy crystals (1 destro each, so they die in 1 min) when they tried to retake aden in the end :D also give to kiam some burst DD class, he will do better job than on warlord i think :P

Well im sure we are doing better 60-70CHN vs 60 Perku than You 160 vs 70 Perku

Korea inst disbanded just splitted.... well they learned something from NF/defcon and put into their clan

NA today appeard on Ant, and get castle last siege...

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well im sure we are doing better 60-70CHN vs 60 Perku than You 160 vs 70 Perku 

Korea inst disbanded just splitted.... well they learned something from NF/defcon and put into their clan

NA today appeard on Ant, and get castle last siege... 

60-70 CHN vs 60 perks - 1 castle, 160 DT vs 70 perks+60-70 china you mean? or china was non existant? :D well, maybe chinese will figure out life crystals exist and if you dont kill them, owner of castle can freely ressurect people inside castle, maybe

Edited by MoDoy
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

60-70 CHN vs 60 perks - 1 castle, 160 DT vs 70 perks+60-70 china you mean? or china was non existant? :D well, maybe chinese will figure out life crystals exist and if you dont kill them, owner of castle can freely ressurect people inside castle, maybe

Dude You was loosing 70vs160 fights vs Perks only .... have a bit honor, and stop this bullsh1ts no1 belive anymore.

Yea we get one castle becouse till end we focues on Aden

You get 0 castles at that siege if i rememebr... eaven having bigger CC than 2 other sides.

32 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Dude You was loosing 70vs160 fights vs Perks only .... have a bit honor, and stop this bullsh1ts no1 belive anymore.

Yea we get one castle becouse till end we focues on Aden

You get 0 castles at that siege if i rememebr... eaven having bigger CC than 2 other sides.

can you show me 1 fight where we lost 70vs160? i would love to see that, funny how you dont count china into that, as we all know how your 69 was :D also i see "focusing aden" is legit excuse for you to have poor performance, yet when we did that then its unacceptable, hilarious boi :P

• Haha 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

can you show me 1 fight where we lost 70vs160? i would love to see that, funny how you dont count china into that, as we all know how your 69 was :D also i see "focusing aden" is legit excuse for you to have poor performance, yet when we did that then its unacceptable, hilarious boi :P

1. There were post with this fights... was to scared to watch them ... well Your choice.

2.Who are "we" in Your post?? NO1 stands behind You. Or You live in another world??
3.Well we get Giran, and we arent salty about this... was good fun for every side... We arent salty like You, and creating 69 theories while You always was just worse than rest.

You are just egomaniacs who get rolled eaven when was on zerg side deal with it.... 

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

1. There were post with this fights... was to scared to watch them ... well Your choice.
2.Who are "we" in Your post?? NO1 stands behind You. Or You live in another world??
3.Well we get Giran, and we arent salty about this... was good fun for every side... We arent salty like You, and creating 69 theories while You always was just worse than rest.

You are just egomaniacs who get rolled eaven when was on zerg side deal with it.... 

1) yeah,no. there wasnt single video of your dream 70vs160 fight, stop being delusional ;)
2) who are we? maybe you dont see past tense "WE DID THAT", yeah, thats what i mean, our insane 160 CC
3) yeah, definitely just theories, @Pendragon can you confirm that perkunas and china were never alliance? i think some people forgot it and starts to think you had some pact, lulz

yep, we got rolled on zerg side, thats why i posted video of  us rolling everything in august when we had 160 CC, but you can keep dreaming about past ^_^

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

1) yeah,no. there wasnt single video of your dream 70vs160 fight, stop being delusional ;)
2) who are we? maybe you dont see past tense "WE DID THAT", yeah, thats what i mean, our insane 160 CC
3) yeah, definitely just theories, @Pendragon can you confirm that perkunas and china were never alliance? i think some people forgot it and starts to think you had some pact, lulz

yep, we got rolled on zerg side, thats why i posted video of  us rolling everything in august when we had 160 CC, but you can keep dreaming about past ^_^

1. Im not the one being delusional.... But its just points of wiev... You have Your, i have mine

2.We all know (now) how it was.... so know know it NOW in Your past tens.....

3. You are best therorist on forum ... but all it is only theories ... like You was making theories how to beat Uin like 2 months and skill couldnt succes.

Well im living in present, and in present day You can pickup arrows i throw out in ToI. Not much more.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

1. Im not the one being delusional.... But its just points of wiev... You have Your, i have mine

2.We all know (now) how it was.... so know know it NOW in Your past tens..... 

3. You are best therorist on forum ... but all it is only theories ... like You was making theories how to beat Uin like 2 months and skill couldnt succes.

Well im living in present, and in present day You can pickup arrows i throw out in ToI. Not much more.

1) feel free to browse media section through july/august dates, only thing siege related (and thus "160 CC" related was musulmon movie which was from like may or june where the numbers were totally different on both sides), other movies are just ToI actions, but yeah, i am delusional
2) ah, right, we all know about the 69, or you put lowest range in options so you dont see npcs next to you? (thus not seeing perks in baium pit or on sieges?) then yeah, definitely my bad
3) i have frapses from our last match just before he emo quitted, wanna see theories come true?

i also live in present, but looks like someone has better memory, i play solo so i just play olympiad, not interested in toI, so if you want to talk, you can talk with actions next time, last time it was very poor performance with 0 dealt damage

image.png.6b658c7b043b3502586fd17bb6486919.png

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

1) feel free to browse media section through july/august dates, only thing siege related (and thus "160 CC" related was musulmon movie which was from like may or june where the numbers were totally different on both sides), other movies are just ToI actions, but yeah, i am delusional
2) ah, right, we all know about the 69, or you put lowest range in options so you dont see npcs next to you? (thus not seeing perks in baium pit or on sieges?) then yeah, definitely my bad
3) i have frapses from our last match just before he emo quitted, wanna see theories come true?

i also live in present, but looks like someone has better memory, i play solo so i just play olympiad, not interested in toI, so if you want to talk, you can talk with actions next time, last time it was very poor performance with 0 dealt damage

1. Just ask Your previus ally member are You delusional or not.... Or maybe every1 around are delusional, and You are the only guy having right all the time.......

2. Well i dont know what resolutions You was using ... But if You didnt saw we was fught with them as well, most of time.. then maybe You was looking at TV instead at monitor whole sieges. And sure we liked more to Perkunas have Aden than You. Because its what You usually do to assholes... punish them.

3. GZ You won 1/5 or more ??? games through 3 months before he emo moved to another city.....

GZ winning summoner vs Archmage .... no use to make dmg if You fail to sleep summoner, dunno what thats proof .... still i managed to make half of points at open Oly You managed to get thro 3 weeks on PW... 36 was it ??? .... 

Oly beast !!!! 

Edited by YipMan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

did you just brag about killing a fucking sorceror with a 77+ elemental summoner? fuck this shit, i'm out of this thread

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2