Sign in to follow this  
bsklakis2

Any Progress on Progress??

1000625838_ProgressTracker.thumb.png.191fb10b9fa6912f64852c7097a617e4.png

I've suggested this a long time ago... Also since there's a massive ammount of people jumping off the NCwest's hype train and looking around for a different Classic experience, the other sticked notification should be something of a "coming from NCwest? Here's what to expect" or something along the lines - show people in short that it's friendlier here, there's no paywall in making a progress here, show the starter bonuses, hype them up for joining etc... But whatever, the "available donation methods" is literally the most useless thing ever (I mean even if it was supposed to boost the sales it's stupid as fk), and the "progress tracker" is such and obvious thing that should've been there a long time ago, but they don't listen so whatever... We're still online so fk it if there could be a few more ppl ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wow, this man is our prophet. he can communicate with deities such as san0 and koll, please ask them if we are getting a PROPER Christmas event next. When I say proper I mean an actual event with rewards, not buff scroll farming simulator 2k18.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

wow, this man is our prophet. he can communicate with deities such as san0 and koll, please ask them if we are getting a PROPER Christmas event next. When I say proper I mean an actual event with rewards, not buff scroll farming simulator 2k18.

Got to agree , we need real rewards and not buff scrolls 

9 hours ago, SeventhSky said:

Got to agree , we need real rewards and not buff scrolls 

you can't make op rewards every event or the economy won't handle it. You need to afk and let it flush out a bit. So ~1 imba event per year is usually good enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's definitely time for another imba event when we look at the event progress this year

Valentine event 
Rabbit Hunt event 
Tiger Hunt event 
3rd Anniversary event 
Halloween event 
Pirate Hunt event 
Christmas 2018 event 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

how about launching the PTS @Koll @San0 ?

since most of the stuff is done, its good to start poking around in order to find errors/bugs

Edited by etze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

:D

just for gags, not trying to hurt our dear Mr. Manton

daggers wouldnt need fixed skill power if they were as skilled as you image.png.aa94d7028d81697064bdbd70b8cc174b.png 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

daggers wouldnt need fixed skill power if they were as skilled as you image.png.aa94d7028d81697064bdbd70b8cc174b.png 

thats a mind lost XD

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

Seems like he needed a reminder.

That's what bothers me most about it all.

From his post it's obvious they've got tons of work done, but still it took them almost 2 months (+this bump) to give us an update. The reason why it's worrisome is that over those 2 months, one can only guess how many people just took a look at the update section and thought to themselves "welp looks like it's dead" and took it as a last straw. The great misunderstanding here is that people don't want to see a huge leaps with every update, they just want to see things moving. Making smaller, but more regular updates take not that much more work, but have immensly bigger effect. It's just how things always were with marketing - it doesn't matter how good product you make, if people don't know it exists, they won't buy it. Simple as that.

• Thanks 1