MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 1

40 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Mass pvps movie how perks finnish with 0 castle when even fear and chili has one? Doubtful thing bro

Are You sure You are the guy who should point this out???

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Are You sure You are the guy who should point this out???

i am pretty sure he is the guy who should point it out, returning the favor

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Forum these days MoDoy vs All. ?

Where are mass pvp videos from top hounds? 

ofc its like that, when pvp is non existant appart from CS and you know whose domain is olympiad

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am pretty sure he is the guy who should point it out, returning the favor

Returning favor would be take away their castles like 10 times.... not being salty at forum.....

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Returning favor would be take away their castles like 10 times.... not being salty at forum.....

all of them were salty to him when it happened to him and now he should be quite about it when it happened to them? stop dreaming about him comming back to the game, i dont think it will happen

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

all of them were salty to him when it happened to him and now he should be quite about it when it happened to them? stop dreaming about him comming back to the game, i dont think it will happen

You know its like saying he was in fact ally leader ......

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You know its like saying he was in fact ally leader ......

because in fact he was?? or who do you think was leading after jerry and kkthxbye stopped playing, hope its not me

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

because in fact he was?? or who do you think was leading after jerry and kkthxbye stopped playing, hope its not me

why many many people leave the server? after play for long?

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I dunno i could swear You was denying fact that Your CP was leading ally for about half of year ...... Also fact that Jerryz was ally leader .... good we hear something else but lies at last from You ^^ 

10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I dunno i could swear You was denying fact that Your CP was leading ally for about half of year ...... Also fact that Jerryz was ally leader .... good we hear something else but lies at last from You ^^ 

its rizos who was leading after those 2 left, not our cp, i was denying fact I had anything to do with leadership (which is true), so you swearing i said something else doesnt add much value also rizos didnt want to be leader, he was forced into that position

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its rizos who was leading after those 2 left, not our cp, i was denying fact I had anything to do with leadership (which is true), so you swearing i said something else doesnt add much value also rizos didnt want to be leader, he was forced into that position

Having nothing with leadership......

So You say You werent talking about ally actions, about olympics prioritys, about sieges moves ??? Its all leadership things.

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Having nothing with leadership......

So You say You werent talking about ally actions, about olympics prioritys, about sieges moves ??? Its all leadership things.

i didnt decide any of those, ofc i had opinions about it as every member of alliance, but i couldnt change anything in it, i was simply a minion who was following orders, not making them

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i didnt decide any of those, ofc i had opinions about it as every member of alliance, but i couldnt change anything in it, i was simply a minion who was following orders, not making them

nigga plz...... Dude arent You politician ???? With this lvl of bullsh1t/demagogy You should be one.

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ur alone...

10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

nigga plz...... Dude arent You politician ???? With this lvl of bullsh1t/demagogy You should be one.

? so you never had opinion after siege if it was good or not? or what could be better? that doesnt change sh1t, doesnt make any change in statement that i had nothing to do with alliance leadership, whatever order was from higher ups, that was it, if order is rush, i rush no matter how stupid i think it is, simply because i was not leader to decide these kind of stuff understood or not?

43 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

? so you never had opinion after siege if it was good or not? or what could be better? that doesnt change sh1t, doesnt make any change in statement that i had nothing to do with alliance leadership, whatever order was from higher ups, that was it, if order is rush, i rush no matter how stupid i think it is, simply because i was not leader to decide these kind of stuff understood or not?

ur opinion is a shit and didnt count for nothing.

scammers

Edited by Nerik

On 12/19/2018 at 12:23 AM, MoDoy said:

P.s: cannot wait to meet you with my pony, will be such a fluke i bet playing vs someone who knows he doesnt just have pony stun and thats it :P

cannot wait to meet you in zaken update to eat you for breakfast :P

On 12/19/2018 at 10:36 AM, Rizos said:

Mass pvps movie how perks finnish with 0 castle when even fear and chili has one? Doubtful thing bro

ghosts of the past appeared ;_)

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

cannot wait to meet you in zaken update to eat you for breakfast :P

go dream more please, if DA with MJ heavy and insane crusher has negative win rate against me, i want to see your poor dagger eating my summoner for breakfast ^_^

@MoDoy stop bragging about oly mafriend u are nothing more than a kid who knows how to click around the pillars.

@Rizos to have oppinion means u watch. if u watch  means u care.the question is after all these years on this server u still dont understand that we have aden 99% of server time? u know we register only for aden other castles are for ppl like defkon1 and fear.and truste me we can afford lose aden once per year. it gives motive to lowbies like you to care and try to be saulty.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy stop bragging about oly mafriend u are nothing more than a kid who knows how to click around the pillars.

nobody spoke to you, so what about you stop speaking to me like you promised? :D good that i know how to click around pillars, thats already so much more than what you are capable of ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

well if a kid like u have illusinations that is better than me cuz it clicks on pillars who am i to say the opposite?and as u saw when i want i make u answer me and i can trigger and buthurt u with my everyword.URMALITLETOY mafriend.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well if a kid like u have illusinations that is better than me cuz it clicks on pillars who am i to say the opposite?and as u saw when i want i make u answer me and i can trigger and buthurt u with my everyword.URMALITLETOY mafriend. 

well, last time i checked being able to do something > being useless ant, so yeah, logically speaking i am better than you? :o

useless ant my dear? :) ur dick should be smaller than drsso to hate me so pationate :) but u know what this is what i want from u. malittletoy :)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

useless ant my dear? :) ur dick should be smaller than drsso to hate me so pationate :) but u know what this is what i want from u. malittletoy :)

why would i hate you? :D you were literally that one irrelevant guy whenever we were fighting back in the time, 0 difference made by you being there, you dont deserve even little bit of hate like i had towards sjeks with his target macro :D but keep trying, i heard repeated lie becomes truth, so let me know if it works ^_^

ahahahaha my friend  server knows who is relevant and who is irrelevant and what patheticly autistic monkey u are :) u are good at oly cuz this is how ur autism express himself.u live in an imaginary word that everything is irrelevant except ur yday pony fights.

Edited by iAxZp