MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

thief is the guy who steals from some1 to resell or to keep for himself.did my cp stole something from u?

thief is someone who takes anothers persons property by stealth or without using force.

so answer is yes. or someone needs the screens how the guy is connected to your CP chars? i guess you can just ask biz

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

empty acusations . 0 proofs. and i dont need to ask biz anything. ur word has same value with ryok

lel, that moment when some random speaks about word value ?

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

the moment that modoy belives he is factor... sad my little friend. ur excistance is sad.

the interpretation skills of yours are over the charts! where exactly you found that in my previous replies? i said you are random, not that i am factor

well, i am happy people still follow biz even after that, shows much about them

calling me random. hmm lets say i am random.what are u?

as for folloing biz.. well m8 biz is not my suggar daddy like rizos is ur. biz is insipration and borned leader.

so why not to follow a top guy and chose to play with a bunch of randomfactors?or randomcons1?or pararandoms?or x-randoms? i dont recall other clan u used to play.keep the best name represents u

• Haha 1

as for folloing biz.. well m8 biz is not my suggar daddy like rizos is ur. biz is insipration and borned leader.

so why not to follow a top guy and chose to play with a bunch of randomfactors?or randomcons1?or pararandoms?or x-randoms? i dont recall other clan u used to play.keep the best name represents u

Holy ... O_O lets stick to the topic.

Good video Modoy ! Liked. Literally.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i am just solo guy who enjoys playing olympiad from time to time, even less than a random, me playing on server has no change on its situation, idk why you are so focused on me or even try speak to me i thought (and hoped) you wont speak to me after what you were saying yday looks like you just cannot stop

its funny to talk with u. u are my little toy. when i want u to speak to me u do when i dont u just dont .its simple. i can make u do whatever i want u just cant understand it. but my cp leader asked me to stop. and told me he gonna dismiss me if i dont say i like ur video so

NICE VIDEO MODOY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I AM IMPRESSED ❤️ pls give us more videos like this!!!!

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

its funny to talk with u. u are my little toy. when i want u to speak to me u do when i dont u just dont .its simple. i can kae u do whatever i want u just cant understand it. but my cp leader asked me to stop. and told me he gonna dismiss me if i dont say i like ur video so

NICE VIDEO MODOY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I AM IMPRESSED ❤️ pls give us more videos like this!!!!

nice that you enjoy talking to me

i will give more videos, dont worry, i plan to do even WL video so you can watch it. but wait, maybe you dont have to watch it coz you watch every single one of my games with clenched buttcheeks

my dear u dont understand that i want to retire and u are my exit plan? if i lose wl hero i can say to ppl i am tired and butthurted and they let me play whatever i want :) as i said my best toy.love playing with u like i loved playing with my playmobils on my early years

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

my dear u dont understand that i want to retire and u are my exit plan? if i lose wl hero i can say to ppl i am tired and butthurted and they let me play whatever i want :) as i said my best toi.love playing with u like i loved playing with my playmobils on my early years

dismissed !

my dear u dont understand that i want to retire and u are my exit plan? if i lose wl hero i can say to ppl i am tired and butthurted and they let me play whatever i want :) as i said my best toy.love playing with u like i loved playing with my playmobils on my early years

well, thats not what you were saying past 3 weeks, but hey, it might be even better this way still, dont worry dude, no need to watch my every step on friday/saturday, if you just pm me on discord i can tell you my result of the weekend on WL

well whats the fun if i dont watch ur matches? i admit i was 1 of 4 ppl wtahcing ur stream aswell i rly want to know how not to play wl :)

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

Most entertaining beef between players in server history) it's only a pity that one side doesn't lose anything if doesn't come on top)

you forgot the other side has nothing to lose, so i dont have to come on top as well

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

Most entertaining beef between players in server history) it's only a pity that one side doesn't lose anything if doesn't come on top)

not eaven close.......

MoDoy learn to lose.....

@MoDoy " so i dont have to come on top as well" it was never you my little toy. it was remained sm/nf + 100 ppl fro br+korea...how to lose when u dont even compete m8?

Just now, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy " so i dont have to come on top as well" it was never you my little toy. it was remained sm/nf + 100 ppl fro br+korea...how to lose when u dont even compete m8?

biz talking about present yet someone is still hard stuck in past i see?

image.png.ff4bb05bf396d74da129ca22d0b65c1b.png