MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 1

@MoDoy tring to imagine u saying yes ppl. i am worst person in history. i have 0 ally management skills and i am a selfish bastrd that used ppl for  having baium talik and ring to play solo in oly. yes i am trash that worths nothing.. hmm now i have retarded imagination .. u ll never see the truth

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy tring to imagine u saying yes ppl. i am worst person in history. i have 0 ally management skills and i am a selfish bastrd that used ppl for  having baium talik and ring to play solo in oly. yes i am trash that worths nothing.. hmm now i have retarded imagination .. u ll never see the truth

wait i thought that's Rizo !? !? !?

Modoy it was youu !!!???

• Haha 1

i was never ally leader, so me having 0 ally management skills is relevant? (and i wonder when that comes from, since nobody here could even see my ally managing skills ). is there a problem i have baium ring and talisman while i play olympiad? i mean, i would be surprised as well since your CP deleting all our epics attempt went into fail, but thats life dude  

Just now, MoDoy said:

i was never ally leader, so me having 0 ally management skills is relevant? (and i wonder when that comes from, since nobody here could even see my ally managing skills ). is there a problem i have baium ring and talisman while i play olympiad? i mean, i would be surprised as well since your CP deleting all our epics attempt went into fail, but thats life dude  

Modoy leader of anything and epics scam from my cp both equally realistic.

well.. as i said before this toy started reacting his word has same value with ryok

Edited by iAxZp

8 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Modoy leader of anything and epics scam from my cp both equally realistic.

if people believe it or not is not up to me :D people didnt believe me even in kingbottakis case in first 5 pages (tho i gotta give to him he was defending as good as you are https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15218-kingbottaki/), but in the end you know the result ^_^ looks like axzp has nose to play with top personality people :P

FINALY i triggered u enough to "try expose" me.lmao. i love how is it is to trick u into what i want !!!!TOP. still kingleonidas wanst my "leader" he was my friend

and i would protect/support my friends even if they do stupid things and acting retarded.u dont have friends so u dont get the difference ;)

FINALY i triggered u enough to "try expose" me.lmao. i love how is it is to trick u into what i want !!!!TOP. still kingleonidas wanst my "leader" he was my friend

and i would protect/support my friends even if they do stupid things and acting retarded.u dont have friends so u dont get the difference ;)

?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

holy shit biz, you watch alex jones? I liked the one episode of info wars where he PROVED that toxic sewage turns river frogs frogs gay. Really makes one wonder...

pretty close to modoy's stories also

yea, modoy stories, maybe lets forget that there 2 bad boiz were on ban list because they were related to the case :D must be honor to play with such CP :P

image.png.e33ec938672549ede8507f6622f62b5c.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Confused 1

hi @MoDoy  

5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission. ( In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade / "PM) is forbidden: )

46 minutes ago, Nerik said:

hi @MoDoy  

5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission. ( In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade / "PM) is forbidden: )

thats in game rule, not forum rule, also i didnt public any private information, name =/= nick ;)

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats in game rule, not forum rule, also i didnt public any private information, name =/= nick ;)

and? how the people knows me? XD

Edited by Nerik

Btw, in the movie Modoyko kills only robe users and some ponies, we are fights Vs heavy users?

Or your skill ends only on weak classes, huh? ;)

Edited by Poseidon

13 minutes ago, Flloki said:

should be playing SPS ?, besides being a difficult class to add up points there is no video of sps playing Oly in the Clubl

I have one

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Btw, in the movie Modoyko kills only robe users and some ponies, we are fights Vs heavy users?

Or your skill ends only on weak classes, huh? ;)

almost sounds as if daggers were meant to kill robe/light users, unbelievable discovery :o not to say that summoners there are using light, not robe, i did put fight vs real heavy user SK, but you know, 5 minutes matches are not really appealing for watchers and they cannot appreciate skill in doing that because "well, you didnt kill him, you won on time" ^_^ or next time you want 30 minutes movie with 6 fights vs people like china destros in open arena, axzp/egye in 4 pillar arena and such? :D

ofc i can put only fights vs easy classes as fully stacked OL, different kind of summoners which actually can do something more than just stand and send pony to stun and necros, literally bottom of olympiad farmers right there :P

2 hours ago, Flloki said:

should be playing SPS ?, besides being a difficult class to add up points there is no video of sps playing Oly in the Clubl

working on it, right now in process of obtaining frapses ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

19 hours ago, MoDoy said:

almost sounds as if daggers were meant to kill robe/light users, unbelievable discovery :o not to say that summoners there are using light, not robe, i did put fight vs real heavy user SK, but you know, 5 minutes matches are not really appealing for watchers and they cannot appreciate skill in doing that because "well, you didnt kill him, you won on time" ^_^ or next time you want 30 minutes movie with 6 fights vs people like china destros in open arena, axzp/egye in 4 pillar arena and such? :D

ofc i can put only fights vs easy classes as fully stacked OL, different kind of summoners which actually can do something more than just stand and send pony to stun and necros, literally bottom of olympiad farmers right there :P

Lol, come on. I especially for you wrote ponies separate from robe users, but you still mentioning it. Won SK by running 5 mins? Lmao. That's the skill we want, that's mighty Modoyko )) Probably next frapses will be about winning afk people. Why we don't see how you kill tyrs, destros and gladis?

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Lol, come on. I especially for you wrote ponies separate from robe users, but you still mentioning it. Won SK by running 5 mins? Lmao. That's the skill we want, that's mighty Modoyko )) Probably next frapses will be about winning afk people. Why we don't see how you kill tyrs, destros and gladis?

thats why i said "summoners" and now "ponies", as i put only 1 ES fight in movie, idk why you talk in plural ^_^ feel free to log hahalol and >>kill<< (not only win) some heavy users 76+ which doesnt have reaction of potato, maybe you forgot that other daggers than human dagger has trololo full RNG 0 skill tool which lets them play matches more freely while also having access to 2 detarget skills, while PW/AW has 1 detarget skill while most of the heavy users have more than 1 CC in their caliber -> direct fight = instant lose :P

here you have video when guy plays actually like with down syndrome and doesnt know jack sh1t about his class that he has 2 crowd control skills, very entertaining, right? ^_^

or other heavy users, also very funny matches, watching those for 5 mins (and many more which i happened to win)

image.thumb.png.3c08bba3f36827185aceb50abd71b999.png

image.png.26ef2c0e5c2336999226a4996a246879.png

ps: cannot wait to meet you with my pony, will be such a fluke i bet playing vs someone who knows he doesnt just have pony stun and thats it :P

Edited by MoDoy

Mass pvps movie how perks finnish with 0 castle when even fear and chili has one? Doubtful thing bro

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 2