Sign in to follow this  
Khaara

Please, open a New Server

Hello!

I'm a old player of this server. I played the NA Classic Server of NCsoft, but that server was a disaster, too many people (and i'm talking about thousands and thousands) quited from the server for the stupid rates, stupid events and the bots.

If  open a New Server, u will capture all of this players dissapointed from NCsoft to play Classic Club, and u have the future possibilty of merge the new server with the live server.

Please, consider it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I think you miss the point of classic.club, it has a community of 3 years and going, it stays alive because of that, players who played 3 years ago can come back whenever they want to try out something new, players who start fresh aren't set back too much because of the classic content and how it works, admins arent cancerous cash grabbing businessman. As much as I myself would like a new server aswell, it would destroy what we as a community build over 3 years and would become yet another rpg-club, l2e-global  and other servers alike - yet another 1-3 month old launch and wipe cycle server.

• Like 8

Server jumpers will look another serwers all the time... Here You can always come back, all those peopels from NA are welcome.

They think they cant be copetetive here..... well look at HDM.... they become strong, and 3 classes already and joined server not long ago.

• Like 1

Ι think the admins should open an interlude midrate with wipes and relaunch every 3 weeks after the russians have RMT'd everything.

Irony off: The main drawing point of the server is that it has been open for 3 years without a single wipe and without major scandals involving the gm team. In other words, stability. Opening a new server is basically deprecating the old one and dooming it since everyone will start playing on the new one for an even playing field. A lot of people have poured blood sweat and tears(and money on some cases) into making their characters what they are now, and if the admin team decided to make a new server, they would practically be telling the old stable community of the server to go fuck themselves.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Khaara said:

Hello!

I'm a old player of this server. I played the NA Classic Server of NCsoft, but that server was a disaster, too many people (and i'm talking about thousands and thousands) quited from the server for the stupid rates, stupid events and the bots.

If  open a New Server, u will capture all of this players dissapointed from NCsoft to play Classic Club, and u have the future possibilty of merge the new server with the live server.

Please, consider it.

Tbh, we're going to get an update soon (tm), and it kind of works like opening a new server - a lot of old people come back + some newbies as well :) 

• Like 2

zaken patch launches -> server gonna be super populated again

even tho it's getting weirdly crowded the last month and i dont even know why

i guess na classic servers made classic client known to a lot of people that weren't aware of it, they joined there got pissed and migrate here since classic.club is a super stable server

Edited by etze
  • Like 4

Waiting for a patch like the messiah seems unrealistic.
As long as there is no pvp, population will keep dropping.
Ppl worry about their hard-earned/bought/whatever gear but it feels meh using it vs. mobs.
It's always about the journey, and I have no doubt a new server would be a success, as long as the admins take care of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Waiting for a patch like the messiah seems unrealistic.
As long as there is no pvp, population will keep dropping.
Ppl worry about their hard-earned/bought/whatever gear but it feels meh using it vs. mobs.
It's always about the journey, and I have no doubt a new server would be a success, as long as the admins take care of it.

Build a side with real leader... not corrupted friends circle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Build a side with real leader... not corrupted friends circle.

tips from a big side that 69s the other big side...
thanks man!

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

tips from a big side that 69s the other big side...
thanks man!

Truth is You had more peoples, and heroes than WuKong, and Perkunas combines... so stop this 69 bullsh1t. 

After every single succes You was behaving like retards... and get punished for it... after /crycyr /emoqq 

Serwer was 4 sided ...... You wanted to zerg it, and failed hard thats all.

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Truth is You had more peoples, and heroes than WuKong, and Perkunas combines... so stop this 69 bullsh1t.

After every single succes You was behaving like retards... and get punished for it... after /crycyr /emoqq 

Serwer was 4 sided ...... You wanted to zerg it, and failed hard thats all.

Was a good laugh, ty again ?
I thought you were serious at first, you got me good.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Was a good laugh, ty again ?
I thought you were serious at first, you got me good.

If i have to choose lough or cry .... i chose lough as well.......

Я хочу этот сервер,  жду 2,5 патч, многие из которых уже начали играть, как новички, так и старые игроки совершают релевантные работы, Главное грамотно прощать этот патч, ГМ терпения, и Успехов! А мы поддержали НАШ СЕРВЕР !!! С УВАЖЕНИЕМ S90 :-)

Edited by Dasti
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, San0 said:

no new classic servers are in plans for new future.

I thing after 2,5 (Zaken patch), you with your Team can star with new server  MIX: Classic + H5 (some skills from H5, SA + skills enchanting, without atributes! only D-S grades)

On 12/11/2018 at 9:25 PM, Khaara said:

Hello!

Please, consider it.

Tell them that we have good server for new people  

15 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

I thing after 2,5 (Zaken patch), you with your Team can star with new server  MIX: Classic + H5 (some skills from H5, SA + skills enchanting, without atributes! only D-S grades)

i think after 2.5 zaken patch they should focus on fixing bugs to keep this community happy rather than trying to modify some new server which probably wont be successful as H5 has no long term potential

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i think after 2.5 zaken patch they should focus on fixing bugs to keep this community happy rather than trying to modify some new server which probably wont be successful as H5 has no long term potential

I agree with you  but i thing after normal working Zaken patch. Today we have many H5 or Interliud or Classis servers, each of this chronicle have own minuses, but we havent any normal MIX server, for example Classic with some interestings things from H5 (its give good economy).  

For example we can add: SA and have combine SA+Runes, when we have SA we can use mental bufs in Ollimpiad and havent any fear-fear-fear...  we have guns > +10 and that why we can add T-shirt (for beter pdef and mdef),  some interesting skils from H5 gives more interresting fight or bigger survive in Ollimpiad, and if we have normal Catacombs and Nceropolis with AA (ancient adens) we have very big and interesting chronicle mixs, for bigger people community

2 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

I agree with you  but i thing after normal working Zaken patch. Today we have many H5 or Interliud or Classis servers, each of this chronicle have own minuses, but we havent any normal MIX server, for example Classic with some interestings things from H5 (its give good economy).  

For example we can add: SA and have combine SA+Runes, when we have SA we can use mental bufs in Ollimpiad and havent any fear-fear-fear...  we have guns > +10 and that why we can add T-shirt (for beter pdef and mdef),  some interesting skils from H5 gives more interresting fight or bigger survive in Ollimpiad, and if we have normal Catacombs and Nceropolis with AA (ancient adens) we have very big and interesting chronicle mixs, for bigger people community

Ye, more custom shit 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

after they fix all the bugs (bugs always appear, so thats hard to even achieve), they should start focusing on next update with the update speed they have, as they are pretty far behind from official right now, not try to think about balancing some mix chronicle. my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Τhose things you mentioned require too much effort and will be infested with bugs since they are entirely custom. It's not worth the effort or the money spent for development for such an untested server archetype.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arslan259 said:

Definitely sounds interesting, but as guys above mentioned it sounds like tons of work... Only feasible option (imo) would be strictly a H5 server, which is very hard to push into a market when there're projects like RPG-Club and Asterios. Speaking of Asterios, holy molly, these Ruskies are so 2048. I've tried it the other day and it's just insane of how far they've pushed the game. They've implemented stuff you wouldn't even think you want, and even if you did you'd immediately forget it because it sounds like too much coding. For example, on H5 a lot of locations have been changed. What Ruskies do? They actually implement an extra teleport which allows you to port to the same location pre-update, so on the same spot exists both 80+ mobs and 40 mobs. I can't even how it works. Also through the .cfg, which allows you to manage about a million things, you can actually set up where exactly summon movies with you, so it can either run behind you, to your left or to your right, also slightly behind you to the left and slightly behind you to the right. I've never seen anything quite like it before. 

So yeah, trying to peek out in the age of servers like this, I wouldn't see it realistically. We have arguably the best english-speaking Classic server running, all we need is frequent updates, no experiments. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Definitely sounds interesting, but as guys above mentioned it sounds like tons of work... Only feasible option (imo) would be strictly a H5 server, which is very hard to push into a market when there're projects like RPG-Club and Asterios. Speaking of Asterios, holy molly, these Ruskies are so 2048. I've tried it the other day and it's just insane of how far they've pushed the game. They've implemented stuff you wouldn't even think you want, and even if you did you'd immediately forget it because it sounds like too much coding. For example, on H5 a lot of locations have been changed. What Ruskies do? They actually implement an extra teleport which allows you to port to the same location pre-update, so on the same spot exists both 80+ mobs and 40 mobs. I can't even how it works. Also through the .cfg, which allows you to manage about a million things, you can actually set up where exactly summon movies with you, so it can either run behind you, to your left or to your right, also slightly behind you to the left and slightly behind you to the right. I've never seen anything quite like it before. 

So yeah, trying to peek out in the age of servers like this, I wouldn't see it realistically. We have arguably the best english-speaking Classic server running, all we need is frequent updates, no experiments. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Russians have changed the game completely. I keep hearing of RU-only servers with insane population where they have changed almost every skill and have implemented custom classes, a lot of other shit too. Now I'm not saying that others can't do that too, but doing it properly and making it balanced is very hard to achieve.