redbolt

Problem with loging

10 hours ago, redbolt said:

When i enter username and password after 3 secund game disappear...

Untitled.thumb.png.abe9cbbe7dc65a8f09871b71ee3f5181.png

Hello. Try to login with same info in account manager on web.

Also you can't enter in game with E-mail.

@redbolt I'm starting to have this exact same issue. Trakoi's suggestion didn't help. I have turned firewall on/off several times, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Each time it's something different ? Have downloaded/deleted system/SysTextures a bunch of times. My login info is correct and it tries to log in, then freezes after 2 seconds and the game automatically closes out. There is no error report. 

On 1/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, Koll said:

Hello. Please contact me via skype: koll.classic

hello ive experienced the same thing in last hours,it doesnt let me login with all of my 5 accounts,when u press login the l2.exe stops working then the client closes,i added you on skype

EDIT:nevermind it got fix and i can log in now normally

Edited by horn

I need to refresh this topic as I'm having the same problem with logging. Haven't been loging for a couple of days, I tried to do it yesterday and all I got was infinite "Logging" message. I can still log on a website so I tried Trakoi's method - didn't work. Then I reinstalled the game. It only changed my splash screen from Baium to the one from a picture above ;) But I still cannot log in. My husband is having the same problem. Could anyone help me?

16 hours ago, absintha said:

I need to refresh this topic as I'm having the same problem with logging. Haven't been loging for a couple of days, I tried to do it yesterday and all I got was infinite "Logging" message. I can still log on a website so I tried Trakoi's method - didn't work. Then I reinstalled the game. It only changed my splash screen from Baium to the one from a picture above ;) But I still cannot log in. My husband is having the same problem. Could anyone help me?

Hello. It means that server not getting login info packet from you. Usually it will be fixed with time, when providers finishes with fixing they side. Contact me via skype:koll.classic