Kse

Christmas Event 2018 - Noble Clothing

After the defeat of the emperor Baium, a long time of peace and tranquility hovers over Elmore Aden kingdom making life quality better then it ever was, and to showcast it to the world, the king decided this Christmas everyone should be looking royal.

Without looking at the expenses of it the King called Santa and ordered that he would bring to everyone a very Noble like set of cloths to wear during this season. No matter the prices.

Santa was a bit overwhelmed by this request, he knew his little elves wouldn't be able to produce such a quality item in such a short period of time, and still he could not deny the request from a King. So... he decided to call out to his dear friends the legendary dwarfs requesting for some help from couple of merchants and blacksmiths to help on this job. For his surprise, not only he got many positive answers, as some of those answers were from very famous and cherished master dwarfs. Among of them Santa selected 4 to help with this task. Of course, they are dwarfs and stubbornness is on their blood so each one of them came with their own conditions.

Still, having such a great helpers, this task can not be done without  you. The task is not easy, so be prepared!

From December, 21, Santa will be staying in Aden of Talking Island x3!

999.png

To help him making Noble Clothes, kill 20+ level monsters all over the world and get from them 1.pngNoble Armor Pieces and 2.pngNoble Armor Creation Instructions.

Next step of the task - Find first of legendary dwarfs - Merchant of Mammon.

3.png

He will be willing to sell you 7.pngNoble gem. 

Finding him is not easy, since he is not staying at one place for very long. He can be found at any city. Time of his staying at one place - 20 minutes, so don't waste time!

After that, search for Blacksmith of Mammon

4.png

who will exchange 1 2.pngNoble Armor Creation Instruction, 10 1.pngNoble Armor Pieces and 1 7.pngNoble gem for 8.pngUnfinished Noble Clothing.

Same as Merchant, this dwarf is travelling through all cities on the map with 20 minutes stops.

To continue the journey and obtain Noble Clothing, you need to find Master Shadai.

5.png

He can be spotted on the Wastelands. He is a very busy character so he will be available to help us only during the night time in game. Purchase from him 9.pngNoble Essence (1 essence can be purchased each 10 minutes). 

As soon as it's done, head to find Maestro Ishuma on Monster Derby Track

6.png

He will finish up a job for you and will exchange 1 8.pngUnfinished Noble Clothing and 1 9.pngNoble Essence for 99.pngNoble Clothing!

And here we are, came to the Final stage of the Event!

Now you have to make a choice:

You can keep 99.pngNoble Clothing for you and wear it, or you can find Santa and exchange it for 9999.pngNoble Box.

Noble box can contain following rewards:

1 Large Firecracker
Quick Healing Potion 
1st class buff scroll
2nd class buff scroll
Snow Flake 
Event - Fresh beer 
10x Sealed Runes lvl 1
EXP/SP scroll (30%) 
EXP/SP scroll - Normal (50%) 
EXP/SP scroll - Medium (70%) 
EXP/SP scroll - High (100%) 
Improved scroll enchant armor D 
Improved scroll enchant armor C 
Improved scroll enchant armor B 
Improved scroll enchant weapon D 
Improved scroll enchant weapon C 
Improved scroll enchant weapon B 
Enchant Armor D 
Enchant Armor C Grade
Enchant Armor B Grade
Enchant Weapon D
Enchant Weapon C Grade 
Enchant Weapon B Grade
Death's deal Certificate 80 %  
Refined Romantic Chapeau: Gold. 7 days .
Magic tablet 
Queen Ant's Ring (15 days) 
Orfen's Earring (15 days)  
Ring of Core (15 days) 
Noble Cloak
Noble Circlet
Knight Agathion

(pictures of Noble Clothing, Circlet, Cloak and Agathion will be added in a while)

Event will last from December, 21 till January, 11

Item Drop period: December, 21 - January, 7

NPCs will stay till January,11

IMPORTANT! Client update is required in order to see Event items and NPCs.

Happy hunting!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

get your wallets ready boiz

10 hours ago, Kse said:

Noble box can contain following rewards:

Event - Fresh beer 
EXP/SP scroll - High (100%) 
Improved scroll enchant armor C 
Improved scroll enchant armor B 
Improved scroll enchant weapon C 
Improved scroll enchant weapon B
Death's deal Certificate 80 %  
Magic tablet
Noble Cloak
Noble Circlet
Knight Agathion

image.png.9cd04509ca8c98b98a7f342b3ce9d34d.png

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Koll which of those items are tradable? are the parts tradable? is the noble essence/unfinished clothing/noble clothing/noble box purchasable?

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@Koll which of those items are tradeable? are the parts tradeable? is the noble essense/unfinished clothing/noble clothing/noble box purchasable?

Can't trade:
Noble Cloak
Noble Clothing
Unfinished Noble Clothing
Noble Gem
Noble Essence
Noble Circlet
Noble Box

Can trade:
Noble Armor Creation Instructions
Noble Armor Piece

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

so we can take only 6 items in 4 hours?

well, unless you really go for the accessory rewards only, then yes, if not i guess you can log some boxes to but those essences to get enchants/tablets?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Koll said:

name: Noble Armor Piece
function: will be used as dropable event item. CAN be trade sold mail droped.

name: Noble Armor Creation Instructions.
function: will be used as dropable event item. CAN be trade sold mail droped.

name: Noble Gem
function: NOT tradable sell drop mail.

Name: Noble Essence
function: NOT tradable sell drop mail.

Ok I have a VERY SERIOUS doubts about how this is going to work. From the way I understand, the way to "win" this event is to go and afk camp the wastelands to purchase the essense every 10 minutes everytime there's nighttime in the game? And basically, if I'm hunting for the tabletki/enchants I'm supposed to make dozens of new chars to go camp around the NPC as well (because that's obviously going to be the most lacking item in crafting)? How does the Noble Gem selling work anyway? Is that also quantity-limited, or can we purchase these in larger quantities at least?

Either way thanks for not skipping the Christmas event, maybe I'm just missing something and it will be k ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeventhSky said:

@Koll do event items also drop from  non-drop mobs like doom knight , farcran etc. ?

Farmed with my trade char in cemetary on the Fermented Souls for around 20 mins and haven't dropped a single item so I assume no :S

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Farmed with my trade char in cemetary on the Fermented Souls for around 20 mins and haven't dropped a single item so I assume no :S

That's why I asked right away so I don't waste my time :P 

Anyway I hope they look into the matter soon.

Edited by SeventhSky
  • Sad 1

@San0 Whyyyyyy ? :( Is the santa racist this year? Does he think green beasty orcs didnt behave well and do not deserve xmas gifts? :( My orc waited in patience all the year hoping for Improved EWA, now he is crying and feeling discriminated :(. Last year he made this toy and hoped for more emotions this christmas :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SeventhSky said:

@Koll do event items also drop from  non-drop mobs like doom knight , farcran etc. ?

Shamans in BS didn't drop anything in 1hour

• Like 1
  • Haha 1