Budesca

Christmas Event - Information Gathering

Good News Everyone !

This Christmas looks full of rewards and a promising new year with the upcoming 2.5 update. Test server is working on this update and it is impossible for me to test the rewards from the Christmas event. So for this event I am asking everyone to post his results in this thread so we can create a proper guide of the Christmas event rewards! 

In order to help you need to reply this post with a screenshot of your results after opening your Noble Box 9999.png

Results will be posted at post https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/20481-rewards-of-christmas-event-noble-clothing/

Thanks to Everyone!

PD: In order to be a representative guide you need to post all the results of box opening. If you post only when you got good luck or bad luck the guide will not be useful. Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Budesca
  • Thanks 2

in a restart window you can click initialize before opening and there you will have list of items you got (including amounts), that should make it easier even in larger scale openings

Just now, MoDoy said:

in a restart window you can click initialize before opening and there you will have list of items you got (including amounts), that should make it easier even in larger scale openings

That is not good because you can trade items or pick up them and they will show there. I need trusted information but thanks for the idea. 

37 minutes ago, Budesca said:

That is not good because you can trade items or pick up them and they will show there. I need trusted information but thanks for the idea. 

you can restart or clear it before doing screen and it will be trusted info

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

UITpJLb.png

MRaUy9k.png

PIqmKyJ.png

I'm sure that somewhere in the world, san0 is laughing his ass off at my misfortune.

Fuuuuck m8 that's a bummer. Obviously not enough observations to make some conclusion, but it seems like the chance for getting at least B scrolls should've higher considering the bother that comes with it.

Thanks for sharing tho.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Sad 1