Locale ID:    1032
  Additional Information 1:    a612
  Additional Information 2:    a61273c465d7be6cdbfa2e2a0c101e23
  Additional Information 3:    904a
  Additional Information 4:    904a5b90914d13d6cbe54817cc487071

i got windows7 64bit if it matters

1 minute ago, etze said:

i still can't log. a friend of mine couldn't but now he can

There are autoreg, try to just create new account.

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

quick question, were those dimensional rift instances in aden implemented on zaken patch? or at a later patch?

In the current one, they've been decided against long ago, as they would have broken the C grade market.

25 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

The real question is... Will we get beta hunting event or again we lose >10% of the server's population when it gets released "as is" to live server due to enormous ammount of bugs which those 10 people simply couldn't find? @Koll @San0

werent most active open beta testers rewarded last time as well? why are you talking like nobody got anything for their effort they put in it?

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

werent most active open beta testers rewarded last time as well? why are you talking like nobody got anything for their effort they put in it?

The rewards that were ultimately send were irrelevant because they were not announced in advance, so it didn't attract enough people to participate in the testing, thus the massive clown fiesta during first weeks of 2.0 launch

I've said it many times before - the goal isn't giving people rewards. The goal is attracting people to do the testing. Make an event out of it, reward people for every bug found, promise imba rewards, files will get tested thoroughly. Even if the rewards were epic jewels for most active people, it's still infinitely better than releasing beta files to live servers to disgust people from the start. But most importantly - announce these rewards in advance, rewarding people a posteriori is completely useless.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The rewards that were ultimately send were irrelevant because they were not announced in advance, so it didn't attract enough people to participate in the testing, thus the massive clown fiesta during first weeks of 2.0 launch

I've said it many times before - the goal isn't giving people rewards. The goal is attracting people to do the testing. Make an event out of it, reward people for every bug found, promise imba rewards, files will get tested thoroughly. Even if the rewards were epic jewels for most active people, it's still infinitely better than releasing beta files to live servers to disgust people from the start. But most importantly - announce these rewards in advance, rewarding people a posteriori is completely useless.

there will be some rewards like last time, but forget about "imba rewards" or rewards for every bug, would you reward wrong description of bug same as some mechanical bug? who would be the one who would say this one is and other one isnt worthy of reward or size of reward. also if they implement rewards for bugs, why keep them only on beta server before update. why not keep them all year long so people are motivated to report bugs even when live server is live? for me those 2 things are same.

its not like people will magically start to care about testing it if you introduce some rewards, so better keep it the way it was last time, that the people who were most active and reported most of crucial bugs will be rewarded in some way (but even then, i dont think those people did it for reward itself, so i wouldnt put "imba" rewards for it, eventho it should be something noticable)

Edited by MoDoy