Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

Honest Server Population?

Curious if someone can give me an honest estimated server population? I played here when first launched (never made it far all pre 40 toons but have accumulated maybe 10kk worth of gear) thinking of coming back, I also have toons on TI West, haven't played any classic in a while and debating between the 2.

5 hours ago, YulRun said:

Curious if someone can give me an honest estimated server population? I played here when first launched (never made it far all pre 40 toons but have accumulated maybe 10kk worth of gear) thinking of coming back, I also have toons on TI West, haven't played any classic in a while and debating between the 2.

Should be near 800-1k

My guess is roughly 500-600, but as a matter of fact, I see only ABG, SV and FP, rarely ToI locations, not more. Can be more in other places.
Welcome anyways, hope u will remember all the accounts, cuz somewhere is lost my 5kk noob gear ;D

Edited by Reddish

Will be around 1k... Tbh it hasn't changed significantly over the years. Though we're getting (fingers crossed) Zaken update soon which will bump the numbers again. There's a slight bump in newbies since NCwest started since people get fed up with their BS.

Deciding between this and NCwest... Well playing here obviously I'm going to shill for Club, but honestly I can say this server has brighter future than NCwest - the reason being NCwest's insane cashgrabbing policy. I tried to start there but from the very beginning they made it painfully obvious that they're going to milk it as much as possible. Not sure if they "fixed" it already, but when I played there they actually had nerfed adena/drop/spoil rates to boost the sales of soulshots/spiritshots from L2store. But what really makes the offic P2W is the XP bonus stacking. You can buy the equip for money anywhere, but it's the levels that play the primary role on L2classic, and that's something they allow you to singnificantly boost through money.

58 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Will be around 1k... Tbh it hasn't changed significantly over the years. Though we're getting (fingers crossed) Zaken update soon which will bump the numbers again. There's a slight bump in newbies since NCwest started since people get fed up with their BS.

Deciding between this and NCwest... Well playing here obviously I'm going to shill for Club, but honestly I can say this server has brighter future than NCwest - the reason being NCwest's insane cashgrabbing policy. I tried to start there but from the very beginning they made it painfully obvious that they're going to milk it as much as possible. Not sure if they "fixed" it already, but when I played there they actually had nerfed adena/drop/spoil rates to boost the sales of soulshots/spiritshots from L2store. But what really makes the offic P2W is the XP bonus stacking. You can buy the equip for money anywhere, but it's the levels that play the primary role on L2classic, and that's something they allow you to singnificantly boost through money.

Not much changed, they added c grade shoots and boxes that contains a lot of xp boosts and 30days c grade weapons to l2 stroe 

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

My guess is roughly 500-600, but as a matter of fact, I see only ABG, SV and FP, rarely ToI locations, not more. Can be more in other places.
Welcome anyways, hope u will remember all the accounts, cuz somewhere is lost my 5kk noob gear ;D

Yeah I keep a doc with all my accounts for all L2's private/official lol, started it like like 2009 when I noticed I started to forget them, even kept a few of ones friends shared on servers over the years, and ended up helping buddies remember their accounts because of it LOL.

My only fear at the moment is trying to level here, I'll probably only have the 1 char, and with very few people at low levels (I saw no-one when I logged yesterday at my lvl range) be hard to lvl up without buffs, unless I try to go WC main or something.

31 minutes ago, YulRun said:

Yeah I keep a doc with all my accounts for all L2's private/official lol, started it like like 2009 when I noticed I started to forget them, even kept a few of ones friends shared on servers over the years, and ended up helping buddies remember their accounts because of it LOL.

My only fear at the moment is trying to level here, I'll probably only have the 1 char, and with very few people at low levels (I saw no-one when I logged yesterday at my lvl range) be hard to lvl up without buffs, unless I try to go WC main or something.

Use party matching. You can find raid boss party at 20lvl+ and aoe pt on 50+

it's probably over 1k if u take in mind that there's people in different time zones

concurrent users online is a pretty unreliable stat for this specific server cuz theres people from literally all over the world