Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

haters gonna gate

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

wow, wow, wow, new competition to shakalaka. at least i see you know how to press buttons, nice.

@MoDoy learn how to kill heavy users, malaka

that comming from you, yikes

about movie, well, you put some hard classes to beat for dagger, eventho they are not quite the best players on it out there, still fine movie to watch

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

i think he needs a +19 CM to take hero

well the rmt is stronk with this one anyway

so why not

Weird first time i saw the char i was 100% sure it was Rizo , Then again Rizo wouldnt join LTteam right?. Good movie overall keep it up . Looking forward for next one :).

Edited by JaneDo

1 hour ago, JaneDo said:

Weird first time i saw the char i was 100% sure it was Rizo , Then again Rizo wouldnt join LTteam right?.

Why not if Nirvana, and MoDoy joined Chilli

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Why not if Nirvana, and MoDoy joined Chilli

i did what? last time i checked i was still D1, did someone log my char?

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i did what? last time i checked i was still D1, did someone log my char?

Every1 know You dont play at all on dagger now, but on WL so cut another bullcrap xd 

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Every1 know You dont play at all on dagger now, but on WL so cut another bullcrap xd 

last month i played WL and 2 chars from D1 (our cp), does that mean i joined chilli? also this month i play 1 char from CP (so D1) and 1 char from HdM, and afaik they have war with chilli, so did i really join them? hmmm

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

last month i played WL and 2 chars from D1 (our cp), does that mean i joined chilli? also this month i play 1 char from CP (so D1) and 1 char from HdM, and afaik they have war with chilli, so did i really join them? hmmm

No ... But now You look like whore ....

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

No ... But now You look like whore ....

so me playing classes which i always wanted to try to figure out their playstyle and make videos out of them makes me that? interesting, as i said, i give my all to playing, but securing heroes is not my priority number one anymore as we dont play anymore, as long as i get interesting hard matches, i am pretty happy about it, if i make hero for the guy who borrowed me char of class i was looking for, its cherry on top

Modoy is like one of those ghosts of the past. He was good while was in Perks, now he is irrelevant, living in the trash. 

Life cycle of a Forum Warrior ?

sad story, cause with such potential you could became something useful xD

Edited by Poseidon

I don't think modoy joined anyone. I think he is taking his time, licking his wounds and looking for new allies to become competitive again. Either way I think we went really off topic with all the talk about him.

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Holy shyt, you've  made modoy's haters topic even out of my movie topic? :(

To hate Modoy is a new trend, join in

Just now, DanKolov said:

8 times hero bitch ?

image.png.90bfdc65b2126e6ab156d71d007d90ca.png

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

yes Elmar will lose hero in this month

its not like you didnt expect that this will eventually happen the moment rizos decides to make tyrant hero again and server wont be 1 big family so olympiad will be like 0 trouble (tho i didnt expect those facts to happen in same month )