Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

haters gonna gate

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.90bfdc65b2126e6ab156d71d007d90ca.png

its not like you didnt expect that this will eventually happen the moment rizos decides to make tyrant hero again and server wont be 1 big family so olympiad will be like 0 trouble (tho i didnt expect those facts to happen in same month )

We knowed that is a chance to lose after 1st oly weekend. We dont cry or we? But please tell to this hero uber tyrant to stop bullshit 8 times someone did his hero not him wtf ?

8 minutes ago, DanKolov said:

ofc is not me every time but i have best cp mates and drivers no point to lose my time :) better modoy or rizo to have fun ingame

?

Yeah but you act like macho and you play like potato on tyrant. Chill your vagina.

P.S. you didnt do(by you self) hero w.o. help to remind you. 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja
  • Like 2

I think I hurt you ?very sorry
but if you have a problem with the vagina I will always help you

I did not know that you were from my fan club ?

19 minutes ago, DanKolov said:

I think I hurt you ?very sorry
but if you have a problem with the vagina I will always help you

I did not know that you were from my fan club ?

Omg hahaha nice brain damaged. Im fan of Modoyko sorry br0.

Its hard to hurt me (or you are my exwife? And you know how to do it?). 

P.S. i see big psyhical issues if you dont see difference between : farm alone oly on his main vs always give to someone who drive bcz i play like potato. 

Peace.

19 minutes ago, DanKolov said:

I wondered who you are, but now I understand, you are Еlmar GF
as long as you're screaming
and I can fuck you like your ex-wife

enough of me
I'll leave you to @MoDoy

Smartone but no. Im Hellious and for me its funny when you potato tyrant laught from Elmar when he can do his hero w.o any help of pro driver. Thats all. Btw dont be so rude if you dont have arguments. 

About fcking exwife - gl bro!! (FW after fcking my exwife he will disapear so go find new tyrant maybe not potato like him) Do it. You vs Elmar- you are not even 50% skilled like him on oly. I know its hard but its true.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Smartone but no. Im Hellious and for me its funny when you potato tyrant laught from Elmar when he can do his hero w.o any help of pro driver. Thats all. Btw dont be so rude if you dont have arguments. 

About fcking exwife - gl bro!! (FW after fcking my exwife he will disapear so go find new tyrant maybe not potato like him) Do it. You vs Elmar- you are not even 50% skilled like him on oly. I know its hard but its true.

You have just called rizo pro driver

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

well, i still remember times when elmar was going into feed wave like potato classes (like sws, EE, sps or anything similar) to try to take hero from us, thats not exactly without any help, like this dankolov was also doing hero on first 2-3(?) heroes without pro drivers. tho after we figure out who is better tyrant, elmar or dankolov, can we also agree after that i am better tyrant than rizos?

36 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, i still remember times when elmar was going into feed wave like potato classes (like sws, EE, sps or anything similar) to try to take hero from us, thats not exactly without any help, like this dankolov was also doing hero on first 2-3(?) heroes without pro drivers. tho after we figure out who is better tyrant, elmar or dankolov, can we also agree after that i am better tyrant than rizos?

Dear mr.Modoy its not about who have bigger dick ... but hilarus is laughting from someone when you are potato - thats all.

If you want something - you play to get it right? You learn etc? right? Everybody learn after fail even (idk maybe in your minds ->) MR. GOD ELMAR.

And this bullshit chat isnt about WHO is better - i only want to show this potato tyrant that he is nothing w.o. drivers from cp and his "8 times hero bitch ?" is the most funny thing what i read here in those all years.

15 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Its different to play 30 matches DO or Die and totally another thing to have double chances (60 matches) per week..But honestly you lose your time speaking to idiots and professional liars :D 

I know this bro but you know that i have allergy for bullshits.

42 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Its different to play 30 matches DO or Die and totally another thing to have double chances (60 matches) per week..But honestly you lose your time speaking to idiots and professional liars :D 

i call this #myrmidonClassic, definition is

- when someone barges into somewhere and starts to speak empty bullsh1ts

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Yea sure, better on tyrant just like better on dagger right?

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, skumbre said:

wait what allergy for bullshits? are you immune to myrmidons bullshit? 

You just hurt my feelings and sadly i dont even know who are you..

26 minutes ago, shakaalaka said:

So I'll throw away the Internet carton. I want to go to Europe.

How can you lose hero, did you recruit Draca to clan?