Diversity of Olympics - Warlord

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: XavierWulf
Class: Warlord (WL)
Clan: CHILLi
Alliance: Scourge
Length: 13:53

Came back from christmas holidays, so here is second volume of series Diversity of Olympics - Warlord. Was kinda hard to actually make video of this class as it doesnt have many counters and the counters are usually not really enjoyable to watch (loop macro thunderstorm vs DA for 3 minutes for example), so i tried to put there some mirror match ups or few clips vs classes which probably dont have upper hand over warlord, but has decent chance to win if played correctly. Next video will be from Elemental Summoner (which will be also kinda hard to make movie as the matches arent twice thrilling, but we will see :D ). Here is video of me playing warlord for the first time on classic chronicle.

Enjoy.

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Diversity of Olympics - Warlord

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: XavierWulf
Class: Warlord (WL)
Clan: CHILLi
Alliance: Scourge
Length: 13:53

Came back from christmas holidays, so here is second volume of series Diversity of Olympics - Warlord. Was kinda hard to actually make video of this class as it doesnt have many counters and the counters are usually not really enjoyable to watch (loop macro thunderstorm vs DA for 3 minutes for example), so i tried to put there some mirror match ups or few clips vs classes which probably dont have upper hand over warlord, but has decent chance to win if played correctly. Next video will be from Elemental Summoner (which will be also kinda hard to make movie as the matches arent twice thrilling, but we will see :D ). Here is video of me playing warlord for the first time on classic chronicle.

Enjoy.

Stop crying. Make dagger movie or no balls. It has many counters noob.

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Stop crying. Make dagger movie or no balls. It has many counters noob.

Plain walker 72 is too stronk 

• Haha 1

While watching i was like "wtf i dont  remember that match" then i noticed "i" had blue demon staff... uff it wasnt me :D 

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

While watching i was like "wtf i dont  remember that match" then i noticed "i" had blue demon staff... uff it wasnt me :D 

psst, it can be our little secret :D

40 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Im just courius how many members have "muse team" xd 

you realize that the "muse" reffers to the character and not the player :D so i think for now its ~10-ish, but can go up to 31 in the future (or 34? can we see future with kamaels on classic?!?)

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

you realize that the "muse" reffers to the character :D so i think for now its ~10-ish, but can go up to 31 in the future (or 34? can we see future with kamaels on classic?!?)

I didnt know.... from definition team refers to group of peopels.......

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I didnt know.... from definition team refers to group of peopels.......

or individuals, which in this case the characters are :D its ok you didnt know, good you asked ^_^

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

or individuals, which in this case the characters are :D its ok you didnt know, good you asked ^_^

Sounds normall ..... for some1 with splitted personalities....

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Sounds normall ..... for some1 with splitted personalities....

stiba called, he wants his 2k18 joke back :o

Just now, MoDoy said:

stiba called, he wants his 2k18 joke back :o

well if You refer as a team to Yourself ONLY.... how to name it otherwise????

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

"muse team" is the set of characters i play, not set of people you dumb dumb :D the team consists of several Muses, which are the character titles, not my own title as person :D  but its ok, you can keep trying to nitpick that fact, not like it will change anything what opinion some random has for the general idea which i started like 5 years ago :P

Edited by MoDoy

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Kończ waść...

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

"muse team" is the set of characters i play, not set of people you dumb dumb :D the team consists of several Muses, which are the character titles, not my own title as person :D  but its ok, you can keep trying to nitpick that fact, not like it will change anything what opinion some random has for the general idea which i started like 5 years ago :P

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/team

Sorry dont match i any case ..... keep living in Your own fake world.

Also funny how some1 without team calls others random.... thats actually hilarious xd 

Edited by YipMan

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/team

Sorry dont match i any case ..... keep living in Your own fake world.

or you know, it doesnt have to refer to people at all, but group of animals or objects or pretty much anything you can think of :D but i see your imagination is too shallow and things you can hate me for are getting more and more ridiculous :P also next time stick to polish instead of english if you want to argue about things i created myself :D

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/team

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

or you know, it doesnt have to refer to people at all, but group of animals or objects or pretty much anything you can think of :D but i see your imagination is too shallow and things you can hate me for are getting more and more ridiculous :P also next time stick to polish instead of english if you want to argue about things i created myself :D

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/team

As hard as You try ... You cant be team to Yourself..... 

Here You have another definition You should think about.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/incurable

Just now, YipMan said:

As hard as You try ... You cant be team to Yourself.....

"as hard as i try" :D let me try a little bit harder again - i am not part of the team, the team consists of characters i play, i dont refer to myself as Muse but rather to the characters :D maybe @Rizos can translate it to you to polish if you have problem to comprehend it in english (tho that would be hilarious since you are trying to correct someones english ?)

Just now, MoDoy said:

"as hard as i try" :D let me try a little bit harder again - i am not part of the team, the team consists of characters i play, i dont refer to myself as Muse but rather to the characters :D maybe @Rizos can translate it to you to polish if you have problem to comprehend it in english (tho that would be hilarious since you are trying to correct someones english ?)

Im not trying to correct Your english..... but You just dont understand basic worlds meaning, and thats a bit different case. In every language You would misunderstand it same.

Im not trying to correct Your english..... but You just dont understand basic worlds meaning, and thats a bit different case. In every language You would misunderstand it same. 

"i dont understand basic worlds meaning", you are definitely "right" :D i guess you need my acknowledgment, so i here you are :D have a nice day now that we "solved" this big world issue :D

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@MoDoyMaybe log several characters place em next to each other with muse title and make pizture for him like for little kid, maybe this is going to work :D

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoyMaybe log several characters place em next to each other with muse title and make pizture for him like for little kid, maybe this is going to work :D

do you mean something like this? BUT HEY, THAT CANNOT BE CALLED TEAM!!! AND IF ITS NOT TEAM, HOW CAN IT GAVE ROOSTER, WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

On 4/29/2018 at 12:41 AM, MoDoy said:

April rooster of #MuseTeam (Lightning Muse missing on screenshot)

MuseTeam.thumb.jpg.d5dfdc9191828181c893e231a96f721d.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You dont get basic point ... doesnt metter how many characters You log.... its still not team... Team is made by severall peopels in this case...... As long as Your team is logged by 1 personne its only 1 guy witch bunch of boxes nothing more.

MoDoy i hope we will see Your "team" on sieges xd 

Edited by YipMan